Forums

Let's talk about clan control over Hunter's Refuge

Heinzen

If they want to have a fight then lets give them a fight. 300 random people (based on who PC is faster) if they want to try to gank us then we will gank back.

If we work together then sooner or later we will overpower them and throw them all out.

Edited by Aulann
Because the little man is tired of being pushed around.
  • Like 1

Truth be told this reminds me of a similar thing in crystal saga, for about 4-5 months there was an area only accessible by high lvls with i think 5 map instances where they would afk for hours collecting literal hundreds of cash shop mats, however pvp was on (well evil mode) and the high lvls choose who got what spot...  see the difference is the high lvls started giving the mats out helping everyone else, i dont see anyone of those high clans doing that here... i really dont

1 hour ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

Truth be told this reminds me of a similar thing in crystal saga, for about 4-5 months there was an area only accessible by high lvls with i think 5 map instances where they would afk for hours collecting literal hundreds of cash shop mats, however pvp was on (well evil mode) and the high lvls choose who got what spot...  see the difference is the high lvls started giving the mats out helping everyone else, i dont see anyone of those high clans doing that here... i really dont

It actually reminds me of Devilsaur Mafia back in World of Warcraft where not only clans(guilds) but both factions would work together to make sure they had full control over Devilsaur leather. Working cross-faction is against the TOS for wow but there never a real way to prove it when people use communication outside of the game like Discord in this case.

The thing NCwest and Soft aren't getting is that: People in the west HATE TO PVP! we are more PVE focus. We like story and enjoy challenging fights not "who has the most money/better PC" If you want to do PVP events then keep it PVP only, don't force fusion between the player-base thinking it's a good thing. it cause drama and toxicity and that going to just come right back at you guys.

Edited by Aulann

3 hours ago, Yaory said:

you mean 10K gold and nearly 400 transformation stones and hundreds of tradable mats ? cause that's way more than 20K if you sell everything

You think the price of transformation stones would have come down, but nope, its going up, like everything in this game, the economy is fkt.

Because whales don't sell their stuff, they bunker it. they don't need the gold so why sell anything, selling your items is just a loss of gold in the long run, you sell Gem Powders for 30 gold,? but in a month they will cost 40 so why sell them, just keep them for the next update.

I have a guy in my clan who has bunkered over 2000 gem powders, he just kept them for the gem update, he doesnt need the gold for anything.

Edited by Arohk

19 hours ago, trapqveen said:

@Cyan Nothing to say about this? Disgusting to be honest. 

Legit in-game gangster/mafia control, corruption supported and endorsed by the game itself :P

they're honestly doing a hostile takeover and getting people to pay them to survive xD wow nice, best of humanity, so not a cesspool. they don't even bother trying to make game rules to keep humanity's dark side at bay. sure why not let greed be your master... in fact, encourage it :D :D :D well done **clap**

/sarcasm

honestly they should do another maint and just make pvp mode optional...that'll actually help the game economy more >.> DO IT!

Edited by Fortunaea
  • Like 1

Hate to specifically show up to post the equivalent to an "I told you so" post, but that's exactly what I'm going to do.

In the what, 5 months I've quit now? The CMs are still shying away and the community is eating itself alive.

A big problem with the west experience has always been the playerbase. No, don't get offended-don't get in your feelings. Just because it isnt specifically you being a jerk doesnt mean it isnt many others. In both PvE and PvP there are people who just have no regard for anyone else and act out and argue every chance they get. and there's nothing you can do about it because reporting them won't do anything.

This time it's PvPers, blatantly calling people the r-word on reddit, thumping their acne-ridden sweat stained walmart boughten shirt wearing chests about how they're so great at pvp that they need a whole alliance to avoid pvping so they can just pk newbies instead. Poetry. and oh somethingsomething "w-well the alliance is b-because they wanted it s-so" Yes sweetheart! I'm sure it is, I'm sure they begged for your royal help and like the gracious hunchbacks Homerun turned out to be (or whoever they are, honestly never heard of them before yesterday and I'm sure I'll never hear of them again), they slap happily said "why yessiree!!" and formed a super team that would never have to actually fight again. Which completely makes sense. You know, for whatever reason I used to think PvP clans would say things like 'no mercy!!' and claim things for their own but what's all the point in that anyway, fighting on their own. Caving into easy ways out is as competitive as it gets-the pinnacle of competitive in fact.  I don't think many of you are realizing the greatness you're witnessing here, hope you're all taking notes. "W-well we fight the rich asian guilds" Yes sweetie!! and I'm sure if they offered you a seat at the table, you'd fold to that too so no you're still not amazing except in the sense of how both cowardly and ugly you actually are. Strong emphasis on ugly, pick a struggle.

Anyways as fun as it is dragging PvPers the one time they leave the 6v6 cave, there bigger issue is again lack of communication on NCWests part.

I've been lurking and noticed that the responses are getting shorter and rarer.

Cyans post in reddit didn't even have an apology, once they realized the mats for the oils thing was wrong. Dude literally popped up like "everything in the stream was wrong, andnoneforgretcheneiners bye" Sis!!!!! I know you hate it but at least fake it!!!!!!!!!!! You've seen Jonathan grit his teeth and probably seethe when he was there but what he do to his paying customers?! Smile through the tears, and so can you-so can all of you!!

If you keep this up, you'll end up like TERA's support which is so bad they literally abandoned their forum and only talk to customers through a tightly controlled hugbox discord server. Don't let that become you!! You have to remember, your lack of initiative impacts thousands of people every single day with these patches. Of course you're going to deal with hate. It's part of the job. These people are paying money and relying on you to take action on their behalf. When they don't see it, they rage and quit. and when they quit, your higher ups dont like that, do they? So who's fault is it? ONLY koreas? Are you sure you're doing everything you can do when you get in that office? Are you sure?? Have you tried being bolder? You don't get promotions sticking your head in the sand anyway nor do you get more fans from it. Either way the unemployment line is breathing down your neck-so are you doing everything you can potentially do before you need to contact EDD? Just think about it.

Alright goodluck everyone else!

1 hour ago, Nomade13 said:

Only way to fix this its remove pvp flag button, so will be like basin or moon refuse, just pve farm zone (more fair to everyone), they are just using something that in KR was design to be pvp open area, but for US/EU will never work.

That wouldn't fix anything there would still only be 300 people be able to do it, what this event would need is more than one instance and a daily limit on keys.

I am still a noob to this game but after seeing this event, I am not sure if I will stick around after my initial 90 day membership expires...

This is how NC ran KR servers and it looks as though it isn't much different here in NA...

Disgusting