No one Rezzing

Drakor

Lately iv noticed that players are no longer rezzing a dead fellow player in the dungeons anymore. They just run past/over the dead player on their way to the next boss then ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ because they have to wait for that player. Now sure there are still some who are nice enough to rezz a dead player like me and my GF but as I said so often now players will just run right past a dead player. And usually that player's DPS is needed since there are so many LOW AP players running dungeons with out even finishing the story. I don't like to complain on the Forums but really B&S is getting more toxic it seems with each passing day.
Please be Nice to your fellow players in the game.

2 hours ago, Drakor said:

Lately iv noticed that players are no longer rezzing a dead fellow player in the dungeons anymore. They just run past/over the dead player on their way to the next boss then ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ because they have to wait for that player. Now sure there are still some who are nice enough to rezz a dead player like me and my GF but as I said so often now players will just run right past a dead player. And usually that player's DPS is needed since there are so many LOW AP players running dungeons with out even finishing the story. I don't like to complain on the Forums but really B&S is getting more toxic it seems with each passing day.
Please be Nice to your fellow players in the game.

In the past I used "party revival charms" to revive dead players during the fight, but I got tired of reviving dead [floormat] players, there are way too many players dying on the last TSM,WC bosses- because they are standing in the wrong spot & never learned the dungeon mechanics. I suggest using "lucky revitalizer" before the fight starts & if you still die then use "hongmoon instant revival charm" when it is safe to use during the fight. I go into all dungeons with zero points into def & no revive charms & I never die since I learned all dungeon mechanics running the same dungeons over 500+ times each. just keep practicing, taking the time to revive each player that dies in an easy dungeon adds up over time & in the end It would probably be faster for me to just solo most dungeons.

Edited by FeralStripes
Spellcheck

When you playing this game more like 1 year and doing DC every day with main+few alts and see everytime someone messing with boss mechs, you just start to be sick of it.

Majority low geared/low ap player don't want to or are lazy to learn few simple mechs dungeons have. When I'm trying to explain them the reason why they died I usually get no response or I'm the bad one because I let them die and they continue to mess with mechs.

So I don't care anymore.

3 hours ago, Drakor said:

And usually that player's DPS is needed...

Usually... no.
1.) Player who die in easy dungeons is usually low AP player with little to no DPS contribution.
2.) Player who die on first boss usually die on second/finall boss too. So no DPS contribution again.

And one more thing. Only dungeon where I sometimes die is boss on Starstone Mines and his stupid distance check. As FM with high DPS I usually tank and it's not easy for that class mainly with high ping and low FPS. And best thing is when low geared players laughing at you because I died on that easy boss. They don't know about IK mech and ignoring the fact that I'm the one, who tanking the boss as FM and risking IK, but in the end, I'm the stupid one for them. I wonder who is really toxic in this game.

Sorry for my bad english.

There are a few times where I will not res a player... but they are rare.

1) If someone else is doing it (of course).

2) If I'm going ahead for a specific reason (IE: to clear a difficult dungeon mechanic or clear the path), again, normally when I know someone else is around to res.

3) Weekly raids (BC/TC/Halls/SJF/FAS) - the player should be resing themselves. Using 4 to get up is faster commonly than being picked up by other players... and, if the person died at the beginning of the fight and stayed on the ground the entire time, they're pretty much trying to be carried. In the case of those people, if I'm the leader, I will warn them to get up a couple times and if they ignore me, they often get kicked.

4) If they are intentionally ignoring people and/or their actions are just getting themselves (or other people) killed.

*This one needs a bit of explaining, I think*

I've been leading parties in where the class has a buff or skill that's useful for the dungeon (one prime example, which I'll explain below, I had was an archer in where I was tanking on my Warden who did not use Alpha Call). In this example, my self and my s/o were running Sandstorm Temple and the overall party AP wasn't great (save for me and my s/o). We had my Warden and an Assassin in the party and this archer. We asked for Alpha Call in the 1st boss (twice... each) - he ignored us. Then he died, so we wasted time picking him up. Before the second boss, I literally asked them to use Alpha Call... even going so far as to explain how to use AC on an archer. Do they use it? No. Do we tell them to use it numerous times? Yes. Does the idiot die part-way through the fight? Absolutely. When we succeed, most of us agree, very simply, to let him rot in the sand he fell in. This, of course is the time where he FINALLY starts talking... only to scream and swear at us for not ressing him. Ironic of this twerp who didn't listen to us for doing something we were asking him to do demanding us to do our "jobs" and pick his useless corpse up.

5) AFKer (but that goes without saying)

Those are pretty much the times I don't res. Most times, I'll stay around to do it. Heck, if I'm on my SF and have a gunner present who hasn't used AC yet, I'll blow a res even after the fight's over just to speed things up.

The 1st thing I do when entering a dungeon that I know there is a chance of dying is pop a revitalizer and I have plenty of charms but I know there is something called a Cool Down Period which is why I rezz. It makes sense imo to rezz someone then waiting for them to run back after hitting F4. BTW I just did the dailies on my Warden and in each dungeon when someone died I was the only one rezzing.

11 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

There are a few times where I will not res a player... but they are rare.

1) If someone else is doing it (of course).

2) If I'm going ahead for a specific reason (IE: to clear a difficult dungeon mechanic or clear the path), again, normally when I know someone else is around to res.

3) Weekly raids (BC/TC/Halls/SJF/FAS) - the player should be resing themselves. Using 4 to get up is faster commonly than being picked up by other players... and, if the person died at the beginning of the fight and stayed on the ground the entire time, they're pretty much trying to be carried. In the case of those people, if I'm the leader, I will warn them to get up a couple times and if they ignore me, they often get kicked.

4) If they are intentionally ignoring people and/or their actions are just getting themselves (or other people) killed.

*This one needs a bit of explaining, I think*

I've been leading parties in where the class has a buff or skill that's useful for the dungeon (one prime example, which I'll explain below, I had was an archer in where I was tanking on my Warden who did not use Alpha Call). In this example, my self and my s/o were running Sandstorm Temple and the overall party AP wasn't great (save for me and my s/o). We had my Warden and an Assassin in the party and this archer. We asked for Alpha Call in the 1st boss (twice... each) - he ignored us. Then he died, so we wasted time picking him up. Before the second boss, I literally asked them to use Alpha Call... even going so far as to explain how to use AC on an archer. Do they use it? No. Do we tell them to use it numerous times? Yes. Does the idiot die part-way through the fight? Absolutely. When we succeed, most of us agree, very simply, to let him rot in the sand he fell in. This, of course is the time where he FINALLY starts talking... only to scream and swear at us for not ressing him. Ironic of this twerp who didn't listen to us for doing something we were asking him to do demanding us to do our "jobs" and pick his useless corpse up.

5) AFKer (but that goes without saying)

Those are pretty much the times I don't res. Most times, I'll stay around to do it. Heck, if I'm on my SF and have a gunner present who hasn't used AC yet, I'll blow a res even after the fight's over just to speed things up.

4)  ah they'r my favorite,is it me or this thing happens only lately with archer class. Honestly i dont remember having this issue  with gunners back when gunner class came.Anyway back on topic, i feel ya bro  cant remember how many times i had archer in grp who ofc NEVER uses AC even after we asked him/her 4-5 times during and after the 1st boss also asking for ress after they died. I just move along to next boss and leave him/her there. Just like you funny enough this person that COMPLETLY  ignored us before suddenly becomes all chatty why you started 2nd boss and not waited. I mean why would we wait for some1 who doesnt use his/her class buff to benefit whole party and just goes and straight out ignores every1, why would we wait for some1 who's been dead since boss hit 80% hp, on top of that not only do these kinda of players not contribute to the party by properly using their class buff etc by the cherry on the cake is they typical/classic start swearing/cursing you calling you names trashtalking bout you mothers/sister etc. Do yourself a favor and just move along these peeps dont deserve ress/not worth your braincell.

some characters offer no humanity to the parties they join and are actually hacker bots.

E.G characters that pass by a floored/chi recovering player, characters that start and finish an encounter before the full party is present: they are bots and they are hacking.

pretty simple

happy gaming yall,

try to remember that we all share this time and space, every moment of our lives is held onto by everything else as well.

The fact of the matter is the game is so broken these days, people could care less about your dps, cause they don't need it for someone in party literally soloing with a little dot damage from everybody else.

hence game getting more toxic, i been playing this game from 2016 and i slowly watch and see how people treat people as the dps cap increases ... back then people curse but stayed and try to help you , now .. they dont have time because theres no fun in the game again is literally kill boss asap and leave .

reason i stopped doing pve content because am literally useless being a screen load dummy ...until my dps hits 2mil up.

Players being useless and toxic at the same time is the reason I started quitting those parties mid way and just soloing "lower" (TSM-down minus HH) dungeons. On some days I don't even bother looking for leeches to carry, especially if it's dungeons from where I still need psyches. Ressing is a thing of past, after being burned too many times for trying to be helpful.