Hongmoon Gem Powder

MassiveEgo

Supply does exist but due to rumors that new gem tier coming in december people hold on to them rather than sell them now.

Then again if they go by the saem trend as they did we will get 50% of the gem powder costs returned when new gem tiers hit so price will hit rock bottom then.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb MassiveEgo:

So when is this getting fixed? The demand is insane, while the supply, to put it mildly, does not exist.

[zynism] what you are talking about, we have a very good supply. you can buy 5 gem powder on a regular base for a smal fee from F10, so no reason to complain. you have to understand poor greedy NC-Soft need to earn some money too [/zynism]

• Like 1

Since we got Dyad Square Gems, Hongmoon Gem Powder went from ~6g to ~24g,
Now they added Pet Gems, increasing the demand, but the supply is the same.

Please increase the supply with:
- Increase Dungeon/Raid drops.
- Reduce Solar Energy cost.
- Cheaper price on F5 specials.

- New places they can drop (MSP?)
- Even making them drop more on Trove/RNG boxes would be better. (But this is not the best option, mats supply should't depend on cash shop).

The problem is they see this snowball growing and growing and they do nothing, same with Evolve Stones or any other material actually. Why it is so hard to do some small changes and see if things turn better.

The only place ingame that kinda gives hm gem powders, is BT. There is a very slight change you get one powder. VERY. SLIGHT. From my guild, we have seen 5 gem powders in the last 100 clan runs. That's 1200 chances to see gem powder...

And then there is the 1 powder for 25 solar energies. Would be reasonable if we were to get that many solar energies in a day on one character. But we don't. We don't even get 1/5th of that. We need a full week of doing dailies to get enough energies for ONE gem powder. That's absolutely unacceptable as a "source" when we need thousands of these things.

• Like 2

Imagine you already got 3 tria legendary gems how long does it take to farm 128 gem powders to upgrade to quad gem ? With Solar energy we need 800 days (4 per day) or 640 days (5 per day) not sure if we get 4 or 5 per day right now thats why i calculate with 5 now.

we need 5 gems to be quad which increases the demand so we need: 3200 Days to get all gems at quad if you magically got everythign tri somehow and this is not even the max tier currently i mean the game is not even out for that time !

Of course this is not the only item with such a low avaibility. Koldrak Scale for example another one of the most recent.

2 hours ago, SilentOne said:

Hepta gems should be salvageable into 2 powders if nothing else.

Its sad that if you get hepta chest from cs/mandate/dc, you can throw away the gam since upgrade to octa which can be salvaged into 8 powders cost 8 powders -.-

they used to be salvagable for powders, but as new gem tiers get released, the lower tiers get changed. So roughly assumming this will be the next step:

When we get the penta gem tier, octagonal gems will be changed to give 0 powders when salvaged and the CS / HM boxes that now have hepta gems will be changed to octa gem chests, and making triangular gems and square gems costs will be cut in half and half the powders will be returned to players.

Edited by Grimoir

Personally because of the powders we got back I got my gilded triangular gems like a year ago or when this happened and I'm still sitting on them with my et endgamegear :D To buy all the powders from the market or wait until there is a new gem tier and get powders back are bad supplies, but this are pretty much the only ways for persons, who don't buy 1000+ keys every trove :'D another of this f2p long term goals :giggle:

1 hour ago, RyVerseLy said:

Personally because of the powders we got back I got my gilded triangular gems like a year ago or when this happened and I'm still sitting on them with my et endgamegear :D To buy all the powders from the market or wait until there is a new gem tier and get powders back are bad supplies, but this are pretty much the only ways for persons, who don't buy 1000+ keys every trove :'D another of this f2p long term goals :giggle:

"I know its scary, hey when i started trying to get powders for gems i was terrified. Would i get enough? Would i have to spend money? Will i reach my gem goal? And now, look at me, i have my square dyads, and more powders than i need.

Yes, there is no connection, but if you pause in the right places and ephasize the right words it sounds very inspiring."

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

"I know its scary, hey when i started trying to get powders for gems i was terrified. Would i get enough? Would i have to spend money? Will i reach my gem goal? And now, look at me, i have my square dyads, and more powders than i need.

Yes, there is no connection, but if you pause in the right places and ephasize the right words it sounds very inspiring."

What kind of quote is this supposed to be? xD You wanna tell me you got 4-5 square dyad via transmute and not from trove/rngboxes (which is also possible as f2p)? Is this your experience at all or are these words from another person?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

What kind of quote is this supposed to be? xD You wanna tell me you got 4-5 square dyad via transmute and not from trove/rngboxes (which is also possible as f2p)? Is this your experience at all or are these words from another person?

it was meant as a joke :)

I do agree ther should be a "decent" farming way to get powders.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb RyVerseLy:

Sorry but for once i have to say yes thats possible i have them too but i agree with everyone its way to expensive yesterday i transmuted my last one the citrine and i had 7K Gold now i have nothing left all that for 8 AP.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

I do agree ther should be a "decent" farming way to get powders.

So you agree about gem powders but not about: Koldrak scale ? where is the difference ? thoose are booth long term upgrades like you always say.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

So you agree about gem powders but not about: Koldrak scale ? where is the difference ? thoose are booth long term upgrades like you always say.

Comparing Koldrak scales to gem powders is like comparing apples and oranges.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Comparing Koldrak scales to gem powders is like comparing apples and oranges.

Why ? the only difference is that gem powders can be bought via F5. If you look at the farming possibilities gem powders are even worse since there is none expect for BT and have no idea if the other raids can give it too but i play since 2016 and ive seen one gem powder from there.

Its completly the same if you want to get the stuff in a reasonable time even if you are looking at it in a long way its either you buy it or you wont be able to get it.

For Koldrak scales its 600 days farming or F10. Thats longer than your SS will be usefull and for Gem powder its nearly 9 years to get quad or probably more. This game dosent exist for that long.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

2 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Why ? the only difference is that gem powders can be bought via F5. If you look at the farming possibilities gem powders are even worse since there is none expect for BT and have no idea if the other raids can give it too but i play since 2016 and ive seen one gem powder from there.

Its completly the same if you want to get the stuff in a reasonable time even if you are looking at it in a long way its either you buy it or you wont be able to get it.

For Koldrak scales its 600 days farming or F10. Thats longer than your SS will be usefull and for Gem powder its nearly 9 years to get quad or probably more. This game dosent exist for that long.

The way i see it with the koldrak scales / psyches - its a nice to have extra but it is in any way necessary for any game progression.

As for powders, there are more ways than BT to get them:

- BT Drops

- Guild supplies crafting

- Throne of oblivion boxes

- Merchant of wonders

The difference is that gems will make a far bigger difference than soulshield psyches. 80 boss ap will not make or break someones build and make him magically do super high dps.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Sorry but for once i have to say yes thats possible i have them too but i agree with everyone its way to expensive yesterday i transmuted my last one the citrine and i had 7K Gold now i have nothing left all that for 8 AP.

I didn't mean the normal gilded square ones, this is of course possible in a somewhat reasonable time for endgame players^^ (I'm just too stingy xD) I wrote "dyad" and thats why I underlined it ;P I made a roughly calculation yesterday and to assume that you start your gem from heptas and with the eu powder price from yesterday (29g), you would need about 27k gold for one dyad gem (944 powders if I haven't miscount) :D This isn't impossible, but I know nobody, who transmuted one

Edited by RyVerseLy

On 11/27/2019 at 8:01 PM, KzE said:

They are trying to fix it with trove.

Although I appreciate the sarcasm, I will have to point out that their supposed "solution" sux, mainly because gems are gear items, ones that can hardly be farmed. I know NC wants to sweep them under the rug as just an "extra" little upgrade, but considering the massive costs involved with getting semi end game set of gems, that wouldn't fly.

2 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Although I appreciate the sarcasm, I will have to point out that their supposed "solution" sux, mainly because gems are gear items, ones that can hardly be farmed. I know NC wants to sweep them under the rug as just an "extra" little upgrade, but considering the massive costs involved with getting semi end game set of gems, that wouldn't fly.

They are like : if you poor, get the non upgradable from refugee pouches, you wont have money to fuse them anyway. If you have money, go trove.

• 1 month later...

Known sources for gem powders:

Premium Daily Box (30 Hm coins) = ~4% drop chance

BT Boss Loot(fieldquest) = ~ drops 1-2 per year if you run every week

Solar energy = 25 energy for one powder = one week of daily challenges for one powder

Cold Storage Kaari = drops extremely rare ~1%?

Throne of oblivion chests = can contain them but drops extremely rare.

Daily Shop for 15 HM Coin = only reliable source.

Edited by Arohk