Hongmoon Gem Powder

MassiveEgo

1 hour ago, MassiveEgo said:

@NCSOFT Update us on your plans about fixing our gem powder problem. It won't fix itself. Farming 12 years to get one penta (yes, just one. If you want 8, prepare to write that task in your will for your grandchildren to fulfill) with solar energy is not going to cut it.

i think its will never hapens, we need $ to spend... F2P will never got those penta gems...  

Edited by Bacote

19 minutes ago, Cor said:

Anyone still thinking they actually care is deluding themselves, they didn't even reduce the cost with the new gems like they usually do. For them the fix is already there, your credit card.

I think its more the devs didnt want to do it than NC. If what they said is true and they share server data with the devs, they probably saw the huge amounts of gems and powders people were having and decided simply not to make any reduction this time. Same was with the upgrde rebalancing when they said there were a lot of premium stones around.

But hey...its been obvious for a while that any changes we get are based on KR and not NA/EU.

Edited by Grimoir

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I think its more the devs didnt want to do it than NC. If what they said is true and they share server data with the devs, they probably saw the huge amounts of gems and powders people were having and decided simply not to make any reduction this time. Same was with the upgrde rebalancing when they said there were a lot of premium stones around.

But hey...its been obvious for a while that any changes we get are based on KR and not NA/EU.

People having huge amounts of gem powder.. what? In what universe? Only ones that have huge amounts are whales since there is no real source for it ingame.

Also after 4 years you still don't know that nc soft is the developer? Bloodlust is just the name of NCs development team for bns, it's not a different company. The devs have no say in anything they are just employees and do what nc tells them to do just like ncwest. There is no publisher - developer relationship anywhere.

11 hours ago, Cor said:

People having huge amounts of gem powder.. what? In what universe? Only ones that have huge amounts are whales since there is no real source for it ingame.

Also after 4 years you still don't know that nc soft is the developer? Bloodlust is just the name of NCs development team for bns, it's not a different company. The devs have no say in anything they are just employees and do what nc tells them to do just like ncwest. There is no publisher - developer relationship anywhere.

Whether its whales or not, its about the total available on the server and not who has it.

Also no, our NC only has publishing rights, they can say anything they want if the dev team says no, there is nothing they can do. Perfect example is hunters refuge.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Whether its whales or not, its about the total available on the server and not who has it.

Also no, our NC only has publishing rights, they can say anything they want if the dev team says no, there is nothing they can do. Perfect example is hunters refuge.

Can you please stop it. The Publisher does have way more power than you keep telling us.

1. PVP Time restrictions it destroys PVP but NCwest decided this.

2. Whatever you can find in F10 since we`ve seen some maintance immediatly if something is wrong in F10 i am sure the Publisher can control this tool.

3. The Communication. They seriously hire people who are mostly quiet and if they say something its got a high chance of being wrong.

4. Banning people (i say it this way cause i just got banned 24hours for saying out from which country they came) there is a group of people from a specific place which are not allowed to play in EU/NA at all but they dont ban them even tho they have to if they go by their own rules. But they ban other countrys which actully have no other way playing BNS than EU/NA.

5. Playing their own game. I mean the streamer was HM 16 last time i watched. Its like he just started this game. I expect atleast full TT Gear from someone who works at NC and says they play it actively!

There is probably alot more but what grinds me is 4 and 2. I dont mind some pay to win yeah but make it avaible for F2P too. There is no other way ingame to get Hongmoon Coins other than having alot of luck with daily dash or boxes or PVP and then they remove the pay to win stuff exactly when F2P People could buy them. 19th ends Season of PVP.

The Publisher could just stop with this F10 Pay to win way instead they could just put in alot of costumes and consumables etc. like league of legends. They wouldnt even have to hire people their community keeps supporting them for some reason and creates Outfits etc. for them !

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. PVP Time restrictions it destroys PVP but NCwest decided this.

2. Whatever you can find in F10 since we`ve seen some maintance immediatly if something is wrong in F10 i am sure the Publisher can control this tool.

3. The Communication. They seriously hire people who are mostly quiet and if they say something its got a high chance of being wrong.

4. Banning people (i say it this way cause i just got banned 24hours for saying out from which country they came) there is a group of people from a specific place which are not allowed to play in EU/NA at all but they dont ban them even tho they have to if they go by their own rules. But they ban other countrys which actully have no other way playing BNS than EU/NA.

5. Playing their own game. I mean the streamer was HM 16 last time i watched. Its like he just started this game. I expect atleast full TT Gear from someone who works at NC and says they play it actively!

1. Unless DEvs gave them tools to open / close the timed dungeons an PVP they cant control it.

2. F10 is not part of the game code, in every game the publisher decides what they put in the shop. But if its about new bundles / new boxes created etc they still need developers to create the items.

3. Its obvious that this is lacking for the biggest part.

4. Ofc publisher can ban, support has tools to search certain things out and read logs so this has nothing to do with devs. If a game is geo locked, its geo locked and if you are from that region thats nothing they can do but to ban / block.

5. It all depends on the publisher, some dont have any of their staff play the game, in most cases its their own free will to play it to learn. Some publishers do force their employees to play  amount of hours per week of the game they manage. So unless NC states something like that is in place, you have to assume they are not required to play the game.

3 hours ago, Kitsorius said:

Keep sucking their ding dong white knight

White knight for stating facts? They do not look if its a whale or a new player, they simply count: total amount of item X on the server is XXXXXX, is that more than we want there to be ? Yes? Ok implement ways to drain the material. Simple logic.

Whether its good or bad its another topic.

22 hours ago, Cor said:

Anyone still thinking they actually care is deluding themselves, they didn't even reduce the cost with the new gems like they usually do. For them the fix is already there, your credit card.

More close we are getting to KR version, more p2w the game will be. The current sale is like the sale in KR version.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

1. Unless DEvs gave them tools to open / close the timed dungeons an PVP they cant control it.

2. F10 is not part of the game code, in every game the publisher decides what they put in the shop. But if its about new bundles / new boxes created etc they still need developers to create the items.

3. Its obvious that this is lacking for the biggest part.

4. Ofc publisher can ban, support has tools to search certain things out and read logs so this has nothing to do with devs. If a game is geo locked, its geo locked and if you are from that region thats nothing they can do but to ban / block.

5. It all depends on the publisher, some dont have any of their staff play the game, in most cases its their own free will to play it to learn. Some publishers do force their employees to play  amount of hours per week of the game they manage. So unless NC states something like that is in place, you have to assume they are not required to play the game.

1. EU/NA is the only region with thoose restrictions and its a known fact NCwest asked for this and dev team accepted. I am 100% sure Dev team would remove it if they asked. It sure is a unpopular mode due to the balancing issue mostly but every player knows this is the reason 3v3 is dead nowdays and everyone who is playing PVP asked for them to remove it even before it came to EU/NA but NC dosent care even if they have the power to rescue PVP.

2. They could look into what thoose Bundles etc. offer and decide "nah its pay to win af not gonna do that" but they decide otherwise instead of pushing the outfits more. I am not sure but i think we have like 1000 Outfits or something ingame that could be plenty enough if marked correctly but thoose bundles are more money. Or maybe stop removing the Pay to win Boxes 1 day before people get their HM coins from PVP.  Cashers will still buy thoose boxes since they are mostly PVE Players and thoose do not get insane ammounts of HM coins. Now you would probably say "but they need to earn money" yeah and thats still possible with actuall good content in F10 which sadly dosent exist.

3. Actully we agree. I mean how can you pay someone like 12$ per hour (think thats around the minimum wage in US) and accept that they are not working ?

4. I am from germany so i am not talking about myselfe but there is one Asian country which even has their own server but the PVP rank 1 people decide to play on EU maybe even NA and take the top spots. And thoose are also the only players i am doubting that they play without XML or any other cheats since it looks weird how they play. (Not gonna say the country cause i got banned for this yesterday). While thoose Players hurt our region by making it no fun to play for us NC decides to ban people from a region which actully dosent have their own server. Even if you report them NC dosent do anything.

5. What i am disappointed about if they decide to change something which could make a huge impact like: Weapon reductions, PVP restrictions, Trove, ............. they should atleast ask someone who plays the game active. If they dont have a single player in their team they should ask the community what they obvisiously dont do.

What would resolve all theese issue where a simple test server for maybe 50 Players (Pentium Dual core PC would be enough i believe) and if they actully listen to our complains like RU. Getting feedback from Dev team too and why they decide the specific change is not something they gonna do would be the least i want to see.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Enlighten us great masters, where do you get your wisdom from?

Well every source i found stated that NC-Soft indeed is not only the Publisher but also the developer of BnS

Zitat

Wikipedia:
Blade & Soul (Korean: 블레이드 앤 소울; RR: Beulleideu aen soul) is a Korean fantasy martial-arts massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by NCSOFT (Team Bloodlust).

Reddit:
Blade & Soul is a Korean fantasy martial-arts massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by NCsoft's Team Bloodlust.

Or siply use: https://www.google.com/search?q=developer+Blade+and+soul

So tell me, where did you get your secret knowledge from, that NC-Soft is just the publisher and depends on the Developer? Team Bloodlust is just the name of the Development Team but they still employees of NC-Soft, but hey, maybe i should try to force my opinnions to my employer and just say no thats BS we do it this or that way but not your way.
Curious how long i will still work for my company. LoL
Even if you count NC-West as seperate publisher for EU / NA, NC_West is still a subsidiary company of NC-Soft and therefore should have at least some power to make own desissions.

Edited by Merlin DE

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. EU/NA is the only region with thoose restrictions and its a known fact NCwest asked for this and dev team accepted. I am 100% sure Dev team would remove it if they asked. It sure is a unpopular mode due to the balancing issue mostly but every player knows this is the reason 3v3 is dead nowdays and everyone who is playing PVP asked for them to remove it even before it came to EU/NA but NC dosent care even if they have the power to rescue PVP.

2. They could look into what thoose Bundles etc. offer and decide "nah its pay to win af not gonna do that" but they decide otherwise instead of pushing the outfits more. I am not sure but i think we have like 1000 Outfits or something ingame that could be plenty enough if marked correctly but thoose bundles are more money. Or maybe stop removing the Pay to win Boxes 1 day before people get their HM coins from PVP.  Cashers will still buy thoose boxes since they are mostly PVE Players and thoose do not get insane ammounts of HM coins. Now you would probably say "but they need to earn money" yeah and thats still possible with actuall good content in F10 which sadly dosent exist.

3. Actully we agree. I mean how can you pay someone like 12$ per hour (think thats around the minimum wage in US) and accept that they are not working ?

4. I am from germany so i am not talking about myselfe but there is one Asian country which even has their own server but the PVP rank 1 people decide to play on EU maybe even NA and take the top spots. And thoose are also the only players i am doubting that they play without XML or any other cheats since it looks weird how they play. (Not gonna say the country cause i got banned for this yesterday). While thoose Players hurt our region by making it no fun to play for us NC decides to ban people from a region which actully dosent have their own server. Even if you report them NC dosent do anything.

5. What i am disappointed about if they decide to change something which could make a huge impact like: Weapon reductions, PVP restrictions, Trove, ............. they should atleast ask someone who plays the game active. If they dont have a single player in their team they should ask the community what they obvisiously dont do.

What would resolve all theese issue where a simple test server for maybe 50 Players (Pentium Dual core PC would be enough i believe) and if they actully listen to our complains like RU. Getting feedback from Dev team too and why they decide the specific change is not something they gonna do would be the least i want to see.

2. Well yeah but they are a company and every company will go after money, thats how the world spins. i personally think no ranking should reward HM coins and there should be a fair way for everyone including a newbie to be able to get them.

3. Well idk, i dont think BnS has a dedicated community manager and that might be the issue, since i think Cyan and Hime have much more other responsibilities and games unde rthem than just a dedicated one.

4. I mean...PVP has been busted for a long time anyway....untill thats overhauld banning anyone doesnt make much sense to me.

5. Yup, i think they should rely much much less on "data" and more on what you see and experience. Tera had a Player Council that served as feedback from the players.

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Can you not read? Yes, ncwest has no say in anything but not because they are the publisher. It's the same company there is no publisher - developer relationship, nc korea is the boss and the dev team and ncwest just the employees.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

White knight for stating facts? They do not look if its a whale or a new player, they simply count: total amount of item X on the server is XXXXXX, is that more than we want there to be ? Yes? Ok implement ways to drain the material. Simple logic.

Whether its good or bad its another topic.

Those aren't facts they are lies, even if whales have lots the average amongst all players is still low. No one who is objective would claim what you did it's obvious by just looking at market price and actual ingame sources that it's nonsense. Fact is nc does not care at all that there is no real source ingame they want people to cash it and the current gem bundles in the shop prove it. Seriously stop defending them for every thing they do no one believes it anyway.

12 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Enlighten us great masters, where do you get your wisdom from?

Well every source i found stated that NC-Soft indeed is not only the Publisher but also the developer of BnS

Or siply use: https://www.google.com/search?q=developer+Blade+and+soul

So tell me, where did you get your secret knowledge from, that NC-Soft is just the publisher and depends on the Developer? Team Bloodlust is just the name of the Development Team but they still employees of NC-Soft, but hey, maybe i should try to force my opinnions to my employer and just say no thats BS we do it this or that way but not your way.
Even if you count NC-West as seperate publisher for EU / NA, NC_West is still a subsidiary company of NC-Soft and therefore should have at least some power to make own desissions.

Nice one @merlinDE

@Grimoir how about you respond to this? the loyal white-knight auto shut-up for this? caught red-handed to say wrong things and hence just answer other thing and just ignore this...........?

Edited by prietess

16 hours ago, prietess said:

No, Our NC is still just a publisher and has the license to publish, they cannot decide anything game related. NC in KR maybe but not the one publishing the game in the west.