Delete Mao mechanics

WiseManClever

vor 1 Stunde schrieb WiseManClever:

raid necklace should be better. Start taking care of your players.

Ever heared about player who dont like doing raids ? i know there are few but i dont like raiding. I am more than happy that i am not forced to raid that much i just bought my Badge and soulshield which was less than 10K together and i am done with ET other classes may have to buy weapon mat and neck aswell which would bring them to nearly 20K or they raid themselve which is a pain in my oppinion.

1. Find a guild to do ET

2. Learn with the guild usually 3 hours per day in extreme 5 hours per weekend.

3. Multiple weeks even if you managed to learn your part of mech perfectly you fail due to party this bores me alot.

btw. Some classes use ET Necklace cause its better for them for example KFM or BD.

3 hours ago, WiseManClever said:

As a wise man I'm suggesting you deleting Mao mechanics, cause they were made for Koreans. Farming necklace from Solo Dungeon is dumb anyway, raid necklace should be better. Start taking care of your players.

Is this bait? You can't be serious about it. When M'ao got released I spent 4 hours learning how it works and it was fun. You really want to take that away from other players just because you're too lazy to learn the mechanics? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WiseManClever said:

As a wise man I'm suggesting you deleting Mao mechanics, cause they were made for Koreans. Farming necklace from Solo Dungeon is dumb anyway, raid necklace should be better. Start taking care of your players.

what mechanics? the boss is simply dodge attacks and block attacks and use some CC

Maybe learn how the boss works.

• Like 1

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

what mechanics? the boss is simply dodge attacks and block attacks and use some CC

Maybe learn how the boss works.

guess you never played a range class, especialy FM?
You dont iframe / Dodge -> dead
I iframe / Dodge -> also dead because you will jump 8+m behind the boss and trigger the rangecheck

Even MAO is doable shes the most annoying and frustrating boss especialy for range classes

So yeah what mechanic, just iframe .....

24 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

I iframe / Dodge -> also dead because you will jump 8+m behind the boss and trigger the rangecheck

Even MAO is doable shes the most annoying and frustrating boss especialy for range classes

Did you know you can make FM's Q and E iframe not go over 8+m away from boss? That's what you are supposed to do. Heck even SS can be done like that but not always.

I personally have 0 issues dodging mao with FM. Only issue I have is the ring attack that gives you 6 dots if you get hit because that attack has bs hitboxes and sometimes hits you even when it should not.

Edited by Amarathiel

9 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

I did this with Blademaster before the third specc , when the fight took over 4 minutes, and getting hit once was meant death most of the time.

You need to learn the rotation and practice.

• Like 1

Well Mao mechs are not that hard, but there is still a silly bug. If you ever wanna do Mao HM take a stealth class and wonder that the timer above your head resets or vanishs while going in or out of stealth, but the circle still appears properly. It also appears for wolf kfm's if they transform. For low dmg characters it's just totally annoying, new players propably give up on the boss, because they don't know about this bug and really start to think this is intentionally.

Overall I liked Mao when released.

Am 16.11.2019 um 09:40 schrieb Amarathiel:

Did you know you can make FM's Q and E iframe not go over 8+m away from boss? That's what you are supposed to do. Heck even SS can be done like that but not always.

I personally have 0 issues dodging mao with FM. Only issue I have is the ring attack that gives you 6 dots if you get hit because that attack has bs hitboxes and sometimes hits you even when it should not.

I never claimed Mao is not doable. It was just an example. Some classes can do it easy, for example Warden / Destro, whil other classes will have a hard time doing Mao. 

Compared to my meele classes i still feel like mao is much harder with my fm even my fm is way better equipped.
Also for lower geared players mao can be quite frustrating cause the slightes mistake can and most likely will kill you.

On 16.11.2019 at 9:16 AM, Merlin DE said:

Gunners/FMs have it easier way around anyway. Both summoner and warlock roll backwards by 12m if they try to get out of CC so only way to get out of CC is actually laying on ground and getting additional hits and stacks. 1 CC means like 8 stacks for them or range check and then being CCd again. xD

Ma'os mostly about walking to your side tho. You can just keep walking and dps as range - there are only 2 attacks that you have to block/iframe... So she should be pretty easy anyway.