Can you fix your client already.

PRrexoe

I find amazing how we are still playing on this dogpoop of a client even with modern rigs not being able to run a 8 year old engine because devs are too lazy to implement proper otimizations for the game aside from this making your community find ways to make it playable and even with that is not CLOSE to perfect even tera that runs in the same crapy engine doesnt crash  or consumes so much ram like BNS does it. ( or how much time it took for someone to find out the game lagged cause you had tracked so many quest).

how about we get a proper : show X characters neraby cause boy thats why the 32bit client crashes and thats why 64bits clients eats almost half of 16g of ram and having a GPU usage of less than 50%

every new cool animation or the new classes animations eats so much ram and dont get me started with the textures wanna know why you lag to 0 when soulburn hits up well know you know why, and zones they lag cause they dont load a single part of the map they lag cause it loads uninstanced raid and dungeons, heck even more npcs you saw that with the "MUSHIN TOWER FIX" so much trash stuff left behind that doesnt make sens is only making the game lag.

Reason why vanilla bns didnt lag there was no silverfrost zone until they delayed it cause i dont know why and came up with the zaiwei we know today.

BNS has a good theme good combat system sadly is in the hands of greedy people that dont want to earn more by polishing one of many tools they posses.

Edited by PRrexoe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

There is a very big chance you will not see any significant optimizations till the new engine comes out, else it is a bit pointless to invest a lot of time and resources for something that can be done for the new client .

To be fair, they haven't been able to optimize the game for years due to severe limitations of UE3.

• 2 months later...

64bit Client is unplayed in 12man... Even in some dungeons like Warped Citadel my fps drop bellow 10, used to get 40-50fps there.

Tried to run 32bit client, first time i could play with it for like 3-4 hours... Then, next day, crashed after 10 mins... Now i can't even open 32bit anymore... It crash during load...

1 hour ago, PhoenixMitra said:

You can always submit a ticket to our Support team, so they can help you with some trouble shooting. Simply click the Support tab above.

I hope you're aware how big of an impact your team has had on the game's decreasing population. You know that this is nothing that the Support Team can fix. This is a problem with the game, as stated by OP themselves - "even with modern rigs not being able to run a 8 year old engine because devs are too lazy to implement proper optimizations for the game".

I beg you, stop treating us like we're idiots. You, me, and everyone else on this forum knows that the optimization in the game is atrocious. Don't pretend like the issue doesn't exist and either point us to CS or blame our ISPs, but be on our side in hoping for a brighter future when it comes to the possible and eventual evolvement of the game's code to clear these issues up.

I apologize for the tone, but I believe I've said it before and I'll say it again: none of the community representatives match the work of Baskerville. I don't know how any of the higher ups believe that this level of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤-poor communication is accepted from the publishers of an MMORPG made by a division within NCSOFT--a company deemed to be one of the largest video game companies after having been voted to be one of the best globally within the gaming industry. It simply shouldn't be acceptable.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Viblo said:

I hope you're aware how big of an impact your team has had on the game's decreasing population. You know that this is nothing that the Support Team can fix. This is a problem with the game, as stated by OP themselves - "even with modern rigs not being able to run a 8 year old engine because devs are too lazy to implement proper optimizations for the game".

I beg you, stop treating us like we're idiots. You, me, and everyone else on this forum knows that the optimization in the game is atrocious. Don't pretend like the issue doesn't exist and either point us to CS or blame our ISPs, but be on our side in hoping for a brighter future when it comes to the possible and eventual evolvement of the game's code to clear these issues up.

Viblo, we understand the sentiment, but please understand we are not redirecting players to contact Customer Support out of maliciousness or ignorance of the issue. There are some issues the Support team can solve and if they cannot, they collect the information to escalate. 

There is no denying that there are optimization issues with the game. There have been minor tweaks made over the years to help improve the issues, but not the overhaul it needs. I don't have an answer for you as to when you can expect to see major improvements, but this issue is important to us. 

• Like 1

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Hime:

I don't have an answer for you as to when you can expect to see major improvements, but this issue is important to us. 

I am sure everyone here knows damn well you guys cant do something about this expect for the higher ups maybe. 

What the community is so outraged about are all the bugs, performance, balance issues etc. are so damn obvisous and well talked about but there are to this day no improvements and you keep telling us you`ve sent it to the dev team. 

The Support will not be able to fix like 99% of issue and alot of times it depends hardly on how much you cashed ingame. (thats a point why i blame you guys but the source issue with the game is in KR).

Now there is no way to prove that you actully do your job and sent the stuff over or not, i just assume you actully do your work and sent it to the dev team. In this Situation there are 2 Options which may have happened. 

1. Youve got the wrong contact adresses or emails. 

2. The Dev team dosent care as long as they get money from EU/NA which results in more and more Pay to win stuff so you can reach the goal they set up for you. 

Since 1 would mean you are incompetent to an extend where you should be fired right now i assume its 2 cause everything ive seen ingame for the last 2 years tells me you loose players = more Pay to win ingame. 

So what could you do to fix the issue ? I am sorry but there is only one way, threaten the dev team to shut down the servers here in EU/NA if they dont start working but this will probably result in a dev team which accepts you shutting down the server and the game is gone but atleast this approach would give us a chance of a working dev team. 

This would mean a big risk of losing a big income (BNS is the biggest income if i am not wrong for NC) and from a Buisness viewpoint this is not a smart decision and you will not do this even tho its the only option. 

Thats why i recommend everyone who is no longer happy with BNS to quit instead of hoping something will change since nothing will change aslong as we dont get a new dev team!

Edited by ImoutoMaster