Wonderful Patch

Tielin

Thanks NCsoft for providing such amazing patches refine our enjoyment in Blade and Soul!

I will surely enjoy my free time outside of the game! Can't even list the disappointments you have made recently. Three failed updates so far in a row. UE4 wont save this game anymore...

• Like 3

You realy think they will develop a UE4 version for EU/NA?

It looks like they do it on purpose to scare away players so they dont need to waste ressources to develope a UE4 version for a dieing game ;)

Guess a few weeks after they released UE4 in asia they will announce the shut down of EU/NA servers.

Everything else would mean the management is leaded by some clowns who dont know what they are doing

• Like 1

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Arohk:

So far i only see improvements, maybe i didn't look deep enough yet.

well when you see it as improvement that lower geared players now have even harder times to catch up, that most prices, especialy for Transformation stones and Premium transformation stones will skyrocket and that even higher gear players will suffer from an anounced reduction that is in fact a rise, well yhea then its a great improvment...

19 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

well when you see it as improvement that lower geared players now have even harder times to catch up, that most prices, especialy for Transformation stones and Premium transformation stones will skyrocket and that even higher gear players will suffer from an anounced reduction that is in fact a rise, well yhea then its a great improvment...

Aransu does no longer require PTS, so thats a good thing.

Nothing stops your progress more than requiring Premium Stones.

12 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Nothing stops your progress more than requiring Premium Stones.

PTS = 400g before patch. It's not a roadblock because everyone buys them from F5, only whales bother crafting these scam stones cause they've got nothing to lose anyways.

TS now doubled in price and you need 20-30 of them in place of each PTS, not to mention almost everything that used TS to start with, now needs more TS.

Do your basic math.

Edited by PetPuggi

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Arohk:

Nothing stops your progress more than requiring Premium Stones

Aransu 6 -> 7

before: 1 PTS ~ 430 gold

after: 25 TS ~ 500 gold

GC 6 -> 7

befor: 3 PTS ~ 1300 gold

after: 85 TS ~1700 Gold

well i dont know where you came from, but in my universe 500 is more than 430 and 1700 is a lot more than 1300 ;)

Prices are based on the current prices at f5 at 10/16/2019 around 11:00pm

Edited by Merlin DE

2 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

PTS = 400g before patch. It's not a roadblock because everyone buys them from F5, only whales bother crafting these scam stones cause they've got nothing to lose anyways.

TS now doubled in price and you need 20-30 of them in place of each PTS, not to mention almost everything that used TS to start with, now needs more TS.

Do your basic math.

You can craft Transformation stones on mass without the fear of losing progress, PTS can cost you weeks of collecting materials for nothing, it is the worst thing possible.

i did not transmute any PTS in a long long time after i got 11 failures in a row, ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, anything is better than that garbage, and having to spend Ncoin or HM coin in the store every 3 weeks to get 3 stones is also dumb  just to progress your weapon a bit, a new player or free to play player wont have any HM coins to buy them.

I remember when i needed PTS still for my raven weapon and it failed and failed and failed and i lost everything i collected and a lot of gold. You guys just dont understand how much better it is to not need them anymore on lower tiers.

YOu only go for market value but ignore the fact that you can SAVELY upgrade your weapon by just farming without RNG.

Edited by Arohk

2 hours ago, Arohk said:

You can craft Transformation stones on mass without the fear of losing progress, PTS can cost you weeks of collecting materials for nothing, it is the worst thing possible.

i did not transmute any PTS in a long long time after i got 11 failures in a row, ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, anything is better than that garbage, and having to spend Ncoin or HM coin in the store every 3 weeks to get 3 stones is also dumb  just to progress your weapon a bit, a new player or free to play player wont have any HM coins to buy them.

I remember when i needed PTS still for my raven weapon and it failed and failed and failed and i lost everything i collected and a lot of gold. You guys just dont understand how much better it is to not need them anymore on lower tiers.

YOu only go for market value but ignore the fact that you can SAVELY upgrade your weapon by just farming without RNG.

yea but now everything require the same materials. it's ridiculous the quantities. and in most cases you have to do 5/6 upgrades to notice any difference

They announce price reductions but for me and most people is more expensive. I agree that PTS system was bad but this is not better and take more time and money 

Before my weapon needed 2 PST nice 800g not bad now requires 70 TS even at 12g each it was more expensive but last time i check TS are 18g

Yes i can craft but guess what they require the same materials that all my gear need for upgrades 

This game is getting worse and worse 

Agreed with the post above,

the increased crafting cost for transformation stones, just shifted the cost to another material pretty much.

Thought i could finally upgrade an alts aransu 3 to aransu 6, but ehh 1,4k for the transformation stones alone isn't really appealing.

The old crafting cost for transformation stones is what everyone expected, not this nerf that wasn't mentioned anywhere in the patch notes

(ps i never had issues with pts's myself, but there was always the option to sell all your tradeable mats and just buy em with gold from other players, aint a blockade)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tielin said:

I will surely enjoy my free time outside of the game! Can't even list the disappointments you have made recently. Three failed updates so far in a row. UE4 wont save this game anymore...

Bye :HajoonHappy:

4 hours ago, Arohk said:

That's what I thought too. To upgrade my weapon I "only" need 210 stones. So I went to 6vs6 but had only time to farm 2400 points and got 2 (!) Moonstones from boxes. If this wasn't just bad luck the rate had been lowered too. I had exspected up to 15-20 Moonstones. If it's the case the patch is even worse and I'm at a point where playing BnS becomes completely a waste of time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LilyFU said:

yea but now everything require the same materials. it's ridiculous the quantities. and in most cases you have to do 5/6 upgrades to notice any difference

They announce price reductions but for me and most people is more expensive. I agree that PTS system was bad but this is not better and take more time and money 

Before my weapon needed 2 PST nice 800g not bad now requires 70 TS even at 12g each it was more expensive but last time i check TS are 18g

Yes i can craft but guess what they require the same materials that all my gear need for upgrades 

This game is getting worse and worse 

Last i remember gear upgrades require crystals and not the raw materials.....so no they do not require the same materials. You can easily farm the crystals you need. Thew only "harder" material to get here might be moonstones and thats about it.

If you want to always buy everything off the market to do your upgrades it will always be expensive.

5 hours ago, LilyFU said:

Not only that. They also decreased amount of TS you get from crafting (max 24 from 35 before) and I think price is a bit higher then before (only remember it was 14 ms now it's 16),
Empyrean stones reduced as well from 20 to 15 for more less same price, So I have no idea what they are doing..

7 hours ago, Cohen said:

That's what I thought too. To upgrade my weapon I "only" need 210 stones. So I went to 6vs6 but had only time to farm 2400 points and got 2 (!) Moonstones from boxes. If this wasn't just bad luck the rate had been lowered too. I had exspected up to 15-20 Moonstones. If it's the case the patch is even worse and I'm at a point where playing BnS becomes completely a waste of time. 

you need to buy at least the silver chests, not the normal ones, the gold chests have ~20 moonstones in them each