Event Reward Reduction? Worst (#of Sacred Vials to be earned) Event ever?

prietess

Hi,

CMIIW,

This upcoming event is going to be 4 weeks.

For 4 weeks we can only get 132 event tokens?

List below:

48 from weeklies x4 weeks

56 from dailies x28 days (2 tokens each day: assume you can complete DST / WC on  all your characters, which is probably not going to happen for many people)

28 from candycloud park dungeon x28days

Total: 132 right?

35 per vials that means i need 140 tokens for 4 vials (for 4 weeks event)

If excluding the daily login rewards, which is shared across all chars in the same ID, That means cannot even get 4 oils from these 4 weeks (each char) right? Comparing with all other events we have been having (at least for this 1 year), isn't this event the worst in terms of how many oils you can get per week per character assuming you do all parts of the events?

Usually for all events, at least 1 vial per week (excluding login reward).

If event is 4 weeks, we could get 4 vials. Now they reduced it?

Why though??? Why??? Don't tell me they messed up in terms of calculation?

Edited by prietess
  • Like 1

Event is from Oct 16 to November 13 that is:

6x Weeklies = 6x 12 = 72 tokens (if you can reset then its 24 x 12 = 288 tokens)

6x Quests = 6x 14 per week = 84 tokens

So you have 72+84 = 158 or best case: 288+84 = 372

So thats: 4 vials or 10 vials.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

6x Weeklies = 6x 12 = 72 tokens (if you can reset then its 24 x 12 = 288 tokens)

well, but this is only half of the truth, at least the 1st and the last weekly will be missing for the events before and after. So pls, at least keep that in mind if you goin to do a mid November Event calculation :wink:

1 hour ago, Belido said:

well, but this is only half of the truth, at least the 1st and the last weekly will be missing for the events before and after. So pls, at least keep that in mind if you goin to do a mid November Event calculation :wink:

i did, normally its 7 weeks but last week weeklies are excluded :P the 6x weeklies is actually correct.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

So you have 72+84 = 158 or best case: 288+84 = 372

So thats: 4 vials or 10 vials.

36 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

i did, normally its 7 weeks but last week weeklies are excluded :P the 6x weeklies is actually correct.

Maybe in whatever universe you came from but here Oct 16 to November 13 are only 4 weeks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

oops yeah lol i counted the week double cause the damn windows calendar greys it out -.-

So funny when you tried to correct me when you are the one who is wrong. LOL.

Sorry, but what you tried to do as always seems failed :)

33 minutes ago, prietess said:

So funny when you tried to correct me when you are the one who is wrong. LOL.

Sorry, but what you tried to do as always seems failed :)

Well, no because still the fact you can do weeklies 4x per week applies, plus if you them on alts you can get extra oils as the redemption period is a month after event ends so potentially you could get double the oils you state.

Edited by Grimoir

vor 52 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Well, no because still the fact you can do weeklies 4x per week applies, plus if you them on alts you can get extra oils as the redemption period is a month after event ends so potentially you could get double the oils you state.

Doesnt change the fact that they jet another time reduced available oils.
Oh and BTW: In on thread you complain about people who do daily / weekly on multiple chars and supported the limitation to 5 oils per week/and account and now you tell people they can get more oils by doing events on alts?
Funny when your NC-Soft support start contradicting oneself xD

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Oh and BTW: In on thread you complain about people who do daily / weekly on multiple chars and supported the limitation to 5 oils per week/and account and now you tell people they can get more oils by doing events on alts?

No, because even if you do it on alts there are still limitations. you cannot get 50+ oils like you could do before the limitations were in place. At max you can get 4 extra oils from the event. so compare 50 oils vs 4 extra. you see where the issue is?

And its not on "alts". its literally just 1 alt.

Edited by Grimoir

3 hours ago, FlCosmin said:

at this point, it is faster to just do normal daily get gold and buy oils from the market or farm mats to craft it yourself for cheaper this so-called "events" are a ripoff for getting sacred vials since January 

So your normal gold farming doesn't include any of the dungeons that give event currency (that most people already do daily without event) and doesn't include weeklies? 

Also @Grimoir Using alts you can still farm 40 vials this event (45 if your on before maint. on the last day) so the whole limitation thing doesn't change much.

15 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Are you kidding bro? You said you can do weeklies 4x per week? You sure? Check your ***** hahhaahahaahaha.

getting double the oils that I stated? I stated one char can get less than 1 oil per week, unlike other events. How do you potentially get double the oils that I stated? Are you sure what you are talking?

And another thing, for people with less than 5 characters, extending redemption period has nothing to do with the number of oils you can get, because the event tokens can only be obtained for that event period (4 weeks in this case), you okay?

14 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

LOL LOL LOL.

It is so hard to defend people who are wrong (what someone always tries to do), because you need to come up with non-sense to try to justify.

While on the other hand, it is so easy for us to counter that someone because we think of common interest that any person with common sense will think/feel. Right? Hahaha.

will he ignore and pretend nothing is happening like when i called him a liar and and showed that he was lying shamelessly:D:

This guy is a joke 

if he's not NC employed give a job at this guy he has all the requirements NC

You have only ever been able to get 4-5 oils / event / character. It has always been that way. Before people complained about having an odd number of currency, now people flame worst event since they try to make it balance with the number of oils you can get so you wont have left overs. Some people are never happy.

2 hours ago, prietess said:

Are you kidding bro? You said you can do weeklies 4x per week? You sure? Check your ***** hahhaahahaahaha.

You can do them 1x for the normal run and you can reset each weekly 3 times so in total 4x....

2 hours ago, prietess said:

getting double the oils that I stated? I stated one char can get less than 1 oil per week, unlike other events. How do you potentially get double the oils that I stated? Are you sure what you are talking?

And another thing, for people with less than 5 characters, extending redemption period has nothing to do with the number of oils you can get, because the event tokens can only be obtained for that event period (4 weeks in this case), you okay?

You have a limit of 5 per week, per account yes, but the event currency can be gotten on all characters, with the extended redemption period, you can simply save up the currency on an alt which gives you 4 extra weeks where you can redeem the currency for oils....

3 hours ago, Bobthemonk said:

So your normal gold farming doesn't include any of the dungeons that give event currency (that most people already do daily without event) and doesn't include weeklies? 

Also @Grimoir Using alts you can still farm 40 vials this event (45 if your on before maint. on the last day) so the whole limitation thing doesn't change much.

Well yes event duration + extended redemption person so if you take give or take 8 weeks of redemption, 5 vials per week = 40 vials.

19 hours ago, Bobthemonk said:

Quick question before i will answer, is there any difference from doing normal daily and event dungeons? i will also answer to this question with a NO there is not a single difference you gust get that extra token no extra gold no extra XP.

And i do all dailies that give a decent amount of gold + weekly runs Skybreak and VT and i get my gold from that, i have gotten more oils from just doing that than "events" because there is a joke at this point, "oh you are only allowed to take 5 sacred vials per week and everyone is ok with that" well i am not i want to gather all tokens until the last day of the event and then use them all at once is it to much to ask for that?

@FlCosmin well i am ok with 5 oils per week cause i dont wanna do boring time consuming events on my alts. I just wanna see an event where i am not forced to do it with 302727424 chars. Why is there no dungeon i can do endlessy to farm the event currency. At first when they announced the 5 oils per week i had hopes this might come true with the Hae Mujin Dungeon we had but no still not farmable to get all the stuff i want out of an event.

@FlCosminEven if you wait till the event ends, your complaining about getting up to 20 oils (depending if you play on other chars) for doing nothing basicly. Your doing the exact same as you would if there was no "event" so your getting up to 20 oils for free... Your right that is a horrible trade off.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:11 AM, Bobthemonk said:

You have only ever been able to get 4-5 oils / event / character. It has always been that way. Before people complained about having an odd number of currency, now people flame worst event since they try to make it balance with the number of oils you can get so you wont have left overs. Some people are never happy.

Yes it has been that way. depending on how many weeks.

4 weeks event =4 oils

5 weeks event = 5oils

it has been that way

so this time its reduced, you cant get 4 oils from 4 weeks event, isnt it fair to say it is reduced?

On 10/16/2019 at 12:32 PM, Grimoir said:

You can do them 1x for the normal run and you can reset each weekly 3 times so in total 4x....

You have a limit of 5 per week, per account yes, but the event currency can be gotten on all characters, with the extended redemption period, you can simply save up the currency on an alt which gives you 4 extra weeks where you can redeem the currency for oils....

Well yes event duration + extended redemption person so if you take give or take 8 weeks of redemption, 5 vials per week = 40 vials.

Bruh, you cannot double the reward if you dont have double number of characters. Please. Lol.

5 minutes ago, prietess said:

Yes it has been that way. depending on how many weeks.

4 weeks event =4 oils

5 weeks event = 5oils

it has been that way

so this time its reduced, you cant get 4 oils from 4 weeks event, isnt it fair to say it is reduced?

I'm confused, are you argueing a 4 week event (like this one) is supposed to give 4 vials (even though it does)?