This patch might be the last straw

PetPuggi

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

you arent meant to get everything maxed day 1 it comes out.

Did anyone request to get everything maxed on first day?
You either dont read, or you just dont get it, we are talking about a reasonable amount of time to upgrade.

And a few month / years are not realy a resonable amount of time when there are x new updates / upgrades and you keep faling back more and more.

They just added ET, the next raid is comming with this patch, even it might be a small one, while many people dont even begun running TT and a lot wont even be able to find a decent group befor the next raid after ET will be introduced.

3 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Did anyone request to get everything maxed on first day?
You either dont read, or you just dont get it, we are talking about a reasonable amount of time to upgrade.

And a few month / years are not realy a resonable amount of time when there are x new updates / upgrades and you keep faling back more and more.

They just added ET, the next raid is comming with this patch, even it might be a small one, while many people dont even begun running TT and a lot wont even be able to find a decent group befor the next raid after ET will be introduced.

the new raid is a pleb raid, its like the Halls / ET weeklies. It doesnt get easier than that.

The updates are also the reason you get discounted upgrades with each new patch so you arent really behind. Not to mention any new content doesnt really require max end game gear to complete.

• Like 1

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

The updates are also the reason you get discounted upgrades with each new patch so you arent really behind. Not to mention any new content doesnt really require max end game gear to complete.

Uhh Discount, wow you are a master of blandish every BS NC-Soft do.

Zitat

Beastbog Field Boss Bay Lee

The reward chest, Bay Lee's Treasure, has been updated.

Elysian Crystal and Sacred Crystal have been added while Healing Tonic, Sacred Orb, and Evolved Stone have been removed.

Zitat

The rewards of dungeon bosses have been updated as follows:

[...]

Brood Chamber - Removed Sacred Vial and Pet Pack
Warped Citadel - Removed Sacred Vial and Pet Pack

Not to mention

Zitat

Quest - Dunbgeon - Gold before - Gold after

Shadowmoor Rising - The Shadowmoor - 12g 50s - 6g 25s

Setting the Stage for Revenge - Deamsong Theater - 13g - 10g 40s

Trial of the Ancients - Den of the Ancients - 14g 15s - 11g 32s

Brood Awakening - Brood Chamber - 13g 50s - 11g 47s 50c

Warped Beyond Reason - Warped Citadel - 16g 16s 50c - 12g 12s 37c

So Yeah discount is realy usefull when concurrently material / Gold income is reduced. But keep fooling yourself and pretending everything is fine.

nuff said

15 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

So Yeah discount is realy usefull when concurrently material / Gold income is reduced. But keep fooling yourself and pretending everything is fine.

You honestly did not expect to get the same gold reward for having a braindedn 0 mech spam in a dungeon daily now?

As for the other drops:

The vials / packs from BC / WC were abysmal to begin with, removing them wont change anything, as for baylee, was about time for it to be changed, since the content is outdated.

Edited by Grimoir

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

You honestly did not expect to get the same gold reward for the easy mode as hard mode? Those reductions are for the easy mode. If you want the same gold, run hard mode.

Since there never was and difference in Gold for NM / HM im quite sure they didnt introduced it now, so it wont matter if you run EM or HM gold will be the same, but we will se for sure after maintenance ;)

57 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You honestly did not expect to get the same gold reward for having a braindedn 0 mech spam in a dungeon daily now?

As for the other drops:

The vials / packs from BC / WC were abysmal to begin with, removing them wont change anything, as for baylee, was about time for it to be changed, since the content is outdated.

They left no other way for lower geared players to earn gold to upgrade their gear so they could do the HM dungeons. The amount of white-knighting in this thread is despicable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Since there never was and difference in Gold for NM / HM im quite sure they didnt introduced it now, so it wont matter if you run EM or HM gold will be the same, but we will se for sure after maintenance ;)

ya you are right i kinda speeded up there so i fixed it, but i tihnk i was a bit too late after you quoted me :) Tho it will be interesting since, daily challenges will be a mix of easy / hard modes so if the quest for easy / hard is the same why would there be a split you know what i mean? we will have to see if HM will get a higher gold reward than easy or not a nd if they will have seperate quests. Then again its only 4 HM dungeons so its not like it matters lol.

1 hour ago, KlausFlouride said:

They left no other way for lower geared players to earn gold to upgrade their gear so they could do the HM dungeons. The amount of white-knighting in this thread is despicable.

I mean gold nerf sucks, but since the easy mode is basically go in -> pew pew -> done it makes sense and is kinda fair to nerf the reward. Now whether its good or not...well different story xD Idk to me at least it seems they are trying to reduce the gold income in game and trying to force players to play more and farm at the same time. Kinda an "artificial" content stretch since until december we wont be getting anything new.

Tell me Grimoir, are you on 24/7? Because I work full time and even though I dedicate a lot of time to this game, these changes are going to ruin me getting dailies on all my alts like I have done for 3 years. If you think the 'easy' dungeons are going to be 'instant dungeons', you're sorely mistaken. And before you start with the 'oh you just want stuff for nothing, you don't want to do any grinding', I have grinded 7 A9.

After the constant lies and the constant nerfs, 'even more work for less rewards' is finally the last straw for me I think. Why bother?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I mean gold nerf sucks, but since the easy mode is basically go in -> pew pew -> done it makes sense and is kinda fair to nerf the reward. Now whether its good or not...well different story xD Idk to me at least it seems they are trying to reduce the gold income in game and trying to force players to play more and farm at the same time. Kinda an "artificial" content stretch since until december we wont be getting anything new.

I don't think so. It would be fair if the entire gear progression was to become vastly cheaper. You can do daily dungeon quests just once. This is a hard cap on quest gold.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You do realize that:

1. There are NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES between EM and NM. You're honestly naive enough to think NCW would all of a sudden make all dungeons below BC soloable to non-whales and essentially be CS/HM v2? Like I said in opening post, they're gonna slap on a nominal "10% decrease in HP" and call that BS "easy mode", aka renaming NM to EM just to give them an excuse to nerf the crap out of everything. I mean why stop here? Why not just rename EM to "mentally handicapped mode", decrease drops by another 95%, because "players don't deserve to get more than 20silver and 1/5 of a moonstone crystal because the mode is meant for people who don't know how to use a mouse and keyboard"? That'll get players to play even more which is exactly what you want right? More effort for less rewards
  2. NM is already "go in pew pew" for anything except BC/WC. Don't pretend NM is all of a sudden something challenging that's worth the regular amount of drops

What do you get when you put together 1 and 2? A guide on how to screw over 90% of your player base.

Edited by PetPuggi
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nylena said:

Tell me Grimoir, are you on 24/7? Because I work full time and even though I dedicate a lot of time to this game, these changes are going to ruin me getting dailies on all my alts like I have done for 3 years. If you think the 'easy' dungeons are going to be 'instant dungeons', you're sorely mistaken. And before you start with the 'oh you just want stuff for nothing, you don't want to do any grinding', I have grinded 7 A9.

After the constant lies and the constant nerfs, 'even more work for less rewards' is finally the last straw for me I think. Why bother?

I already give up talking to him seriously.

Because he has millions of justification to justify NCsoft/NCW.

The company is never wrong in his eyes.

So all that are wrong are us the players.

As an example in daily life:

When one citizen complains you can think that maybe the person is crazy or too paranoid or just lazy etc.

So now, regardless of what the population vs government's arguments are: because they are subjective and you can find any tiny justification to justify: When more than 80% of the population do the same thing and the government DOES NOT LISTEN, you should ask yourself whether the government should still be supported.

So what Grimoir is doing imo is simply............

• Like 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Thats what they always did, reducing income and then give discount to upgrades. So basicaly the price for Upgrades stayed the same.

Thats why we have a few players with either a lot of time or a lot of money having TT / ET gear while the great majority still "idle" on VT gear and struggle more and more to catch up. Watch the market and see how prices increased over the last few weeks. The demand for materials continusly is rising wihlt the supplyment wont increas or even get shortened.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb MassiveEgo:

I don't think so. It would be fair if the entire gear progression was to become vastly cheaper. You can do daily dungeon quests just once. This is a hard cap on quest gold.

Well at least until we cough up to asia as they want us to do. We had 3 years less time to catch up to a where some of us are at least close to asia gear. But those invest either 24/ time farming on x chars or a few 1000 bucks.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb prietess:

So now, regardless of what the population vs government's arguments are: because they are subjective and you can find any tiny justification to justify: When more than 80% of the population do the same thing and the government DOES NOT LISTEN, you should ask yourself whether the government should still be supported.

When more than 80% of the population is unhappy in real life, the gov might have much more to worry than just loosing the support cause in history it mostly doesnt end well, at least for the gov ;)

We have a saying here in germany: "Never bite the hand that feeds you"

7 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Yes but if you combine it with 11 alts, its a quite a large gold amount. I am all for a slight reduction in upgrade costs, especially on accessories, since weapon / soul / pet reductions come on a regular basis.

5 hours ago, PetPuggi said:

You do realize that:

1. There are NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES between EM and NM. You're honestly naive enough to think NCW would all of a sudden make all dungeons below BC soloable to non-whales and essentially be CS/HM v2? Like I said in opening post, they're gonna slap on a nominal "10% decrease in HP" and call that BS "easy mode", aka renaming NM to EM just to give them an excuse to nerf the crap out of everything. I mean why stop here? Why not just rename EM to "mentally handicapped mode", decrease drops by another 95%, because "players don't deserve to get more than 20silver and 1/5 of a moonstone crystal because the mode is meant for people who don't know how to use a mouse and keyboard"? That'll get players to play even more which is exactly what you want right? More effort for less rewards
  2. NM is already "go in pew pew" for anything except BC/WC. Don't pretend NM is all of a sudden something challenging that's worth the regular amount of drops

you forget that asside the HP nerf on bosses there is also the Attack buff, defense buff, EM will not have any wipe mechanics, right now, its only "pew pew" for those with good enough gear, after today it will be like that for everyone. And NM apparently is challenging for some players, thats the entire point we got Easy mode to begin with.

what i do not understand is why we dont get 3 modes like KR does and only 2.

8 hours ago, Nylena said:

I would go out of my mind if i played 24/7 xD I work full time to, during the weekdays i play maybe approx 4-5 hours at most. I come home, eat, then do my dailies, and dungeons, solo dungeons, then i farm basin and watch a show while doing it since currently the game is semi boring for me.

I do some battlegrounds now and then and thats it. From farming basin alone i have thousands of crystals. Then weekend i do my raids, and sat / sunday play for around maybe 8 hours .

Personally, I am tired of Korean game makers. They start out with these awesome games and then over time gut and streamline them into crap.

-They make it so you don't have to do anything at low levels and you level up insanely quick.

-They turn group dungeons into "easy" mode solo dungeons.

-They remove upgrading items at low levels.

-They remove half their quests because of the sped up leveling.

-They don't give one flying fu@% about NA gamers.

They basically turn a game that was once awesome into an entirely new crappy game. They speed up leveling so you can skip most of the original content, which is normally one of the things I enjoyed. They remove the low level group dungeons and turn them into solo dungeons and then new players don't get in the group practice they'll need until max level which is stupid imo. I also think they turn them into solo dungeons because when a game is dying it is hard to get groups to do low level dungeons. They remove upgrading low level gear because the speed leveling makes it almost pointless but I enjoy upgrading from level 1 all the way to max so removing it bugs me. They remove a portion of old side quest because the speed leveling makes them not needed. I like the occasional side quest because they normally add a little something to the same crap every alt is going to go through. And they don't ever seem to listen/cater to NA player wants. I understand their market is probably mostly eastern players but to totally disregard NA players has bugged me for a long time.

Right now I have given up on Korean game makers. I won't play any of the future games nor support them. Until I see some changes to keep great games great and also some concessions for NA players I am not supporting nor playing any future Korean games. Tera and Blade and Soul are heading my list of great games gone bad. To each their own.

the problem with this game is the bad Engine the Game Studios of the East are to lame to upgrade there Unreal engine3 to Unreal Engine4 Unreal engine3 is not optimized for Cpus with more than 2 cores Unreal Engine4 Supports More Cores and more cores means beter gameplay and beter FPS in game and that is a problem now nearly all people have a pc with more than 2 cores so the game runs like garbage bekous the Engine cant run more than 2 cores and today that is bad bekous 2core cpus are not used anymore the market is changing to 6 and 8 cores with the minimum 4cores Unreal Engine3 is garbage Unreal Engine4 is beter now if they dont resolve this problem than the game wil keep losing people this wil change if the game can run beter and does support more cores

Edited by Elite Stief

This patch  ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶  is the last straw.

I playing since release now and i saw a lot of changes, some few good but mostly in a disandvantage for the playerbase, keep sacring players away.

With the new system you keep the majority from finisching the daily quest complete. To finish the daily quest you need to finish 8 quests and we only have a choise of 8 quests. No alternative quests.You blocked the majority of your playerbase to get all daily quest rewards which is importent to continue upgrade your stuff.

At the same time you again lowered the gold income from Daily quests, even it its hardmode.

You added the newly released dungeon in HM on Dialyrotation at the day it was released. Realy? How many people you think would have finished the complete daily on wednesday? 

I for myself have no issue with doing HM, at least up to BC, but havent had any chance by now to try WC and the new dungeon in HM, since my quild dont have any static groups for dailys and im depending on random groups, like many others too.

Moone refuge is just an annoying timesink collecting 30 pouches with a bad droprate. It become even more timeconsuming and annoying when there are a lot ot other players around doing this quest on multiple channels. Finishing this quest took me same time as complete DailyChallange befor the freaking patch due to so many people doing it...

What you basicaly did, massively increasing the amount of time neede to to finish quest while reducing the income and contemporaneous cutting of the majority of the playerbase from even finish the 8/8 quests. 

Well some whiteknights might come an say its enough to finish 6/8 to get the unity stones, but no its not because people are again gated from upgrading

Consequences:

bfxdxh5t.png

Ill took a break from december till april, came back because a friend asked me to, but i never regret the desission to come back like i did after this patch.

Dailies are only worth doing up to 6/8.

It's 10 times faster to just do 2 runs of cc (if you have a good group) and get more scales/fragments.

The patch as a whole is very bad though, removing solo dungeons from dailies was a terrible move and also forcing people to do specific difficulties for dailies was also terrible.

Bringing old mechs back to dungeons from which they were removed was laughable at best.

Making new "easy mode" harder than old normal mode was the worst thing you could have done.

"They've been significantly reduced actually,so it is easier to run, much easier to run, much quicker" words that will go down in history.

• Like 1