Please dont put MSP in future events

Ketsura

It takes too much time to do it in multiple characters, I almost didnt get it done today as I had less time to play to game.

MSP takes far more to do than a average dungeon. The worst days of this event are Friday and Sunday, simply due the fact we have to do MSP instead of a dungeon.

22 hours ago, Grimoir said:

the game should not change because your life doesnt let you play.... also you dont have to do MSP if you dont have the time, but hey you chose to do it...

How im chaging the game? MSP was never part of any event beside this one.

15 hours ago, Noukah said:

MSP Stage 1 to 3 takes 10-15 minutes if your Alliance know what to do... 

And doing any dg from NS to ST barely takes 5min

3 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

How im chaging the game? MSP was never part of any event beside this one.

That is actually not true. MSP was part of several events in the past aswel where you needed the daily to get certain event currency.

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

That is actually not true. MSP was part of several events in the past aswel where you needed the daily to get certain event currency.

Im not from this time, so this is my first time seeing MSP as part of a event.

And as this event isnt the one that MSP was the event, Im saying that as my part goes, I dont want MSP as part of any future event that requires u do quests for tokens.

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

And as this event isnt the one that MSP was the event, Im saying that as my part goes, I dont want MSP as part of any future event that requires u do quests for tokens.

The msp daily is still one of the most easiest to do for lesser geared players, and you are by all means not forced to do it in any way shape or form. Not to mention its only a daily in the weekends. So again, if you don't have time for MSP because real life whatevers, that's on you a game should not chance to accommodate to your life.

Easy, just change the daily-challenge quest from 3-stage MPS to kill 5 grass yetis. Like what they have done with Shattered Mast in the past.

I'm more annoyed that some people have patience of a tick, always go off to kill boss without waiting for anyone, thus forcing them to restart the whole run cuz of missing quest objectives.

Edited by Kozuki

4 hours ago, Ketsura said:

Should they also give you all of the good items from the event while they are at changing the events to meet your needs? Just wondering.

MSP barely takes anytime at all to do even with a small group of friends that don't have very much gear as long as they learn it and know what to do / expect. Less time for even more geared players. Much like any dungeon you might mention in your reply. If you don't like it, I'll be frank and just tell you...there is nothing saying you must do it. I know plenty of people that just plum don't like certain events and don't bother doing it. Do they miss out on free items, sure but it is their choice much like it is yours.

Only event I had some issue with as of late was the Ring of Reckoning as it could of been better to allow everyone to obtain the one emblems for fighting the Stage 4 turtle and not just the geared players but it is what it is. Still was fun seeing how far I could get it down with may as well say mid tier gear but then again I also solo MSP 1-4 without much issue.

2 hours ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Should they also give you all of the good items from the event while they are at changing the events to meet your needs? Just wondering.

MSP barely takes anytime at all to do even with a small group of friends that don't have very much gear as long as they learn it and know what to do / expect. Less time for even more geared players. Much like any dungeon you might mention in your reply. If you don't like it, I'll be frank and just tell you...there is nothing saying you must do it. I know plenty of people that just plum don't like certain events and don't bother doing it. Do they miss out on free items, sure but it is their choice much like it is yours.

Only event I had some issue with as of late was the Ring of Reckoning as it could of been better to allow everyone to obtain the one emblems for fighting the Stage 4 turtle and not just the geared players but it is what it is. Still was fun seeing how far I could get it down with may as well say mid tier gear but then again I also solo MSP 1-4 without much issue.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The msp daily is still one of the most easiest to do for lesser geared players, and you are by all means not forced to do it in any way shape or form. Not to mention its only a daily in the weekends. So again, if you don't have time for MSP because real life whatevers, that's on you a game should not chance to accommodate to your life.

I have no problem running MSP in my gunner or FM (that are my best characters), the problem starts when after those 2. It's much slow character, and the 1-3 dosnt really give anything to my alts beside the more gold.

And I still don't see why u guys see problem in this. On Sunday and Fridays the DC theres a lot of stuff to do, idk why u guys like to do MSP with Raven 3 characters where ppl just want the milk the fast as possible and move on.

54 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

I have no problem running MSP in my gunner or FM (that are my best characters), the problem starts when after those 2. It's much slow character, and the 1-3 dosnt really give anything to my alts beside the more gold.

And I still don't see why u guys see problem in this. On Sunday and Fridays the DC theres a lot of stuff to do, idk why u guys like to do MSP with Raven 3 characters where ppl just want the milk the fast as possible and move on.

I can't speak for others but I mostly do stuff with my clan. I enjoy the events for the most part. Also, you only need to do 3 dailies especially on alt characters just to get it done and out of the way so, if you choose not to do MSP on all characters then so be it. Still doesn't mean they need to change events to suit only a handful of players that might not like it.

2 minutes ago, Kitsune Takahashi said:

I can't speak for others but I mostly do stuff with my clan. I enjoy the events for the most part. Also, you only need to do 3 dailies especially on alt characters just to get it done and out of the way so, if you choose not to do MSP on all characters then so be it. Still doesn't mean they need to change events to suit only a handful of players that might not like it.

I dont think u are being logical here.

Theres no such thing as "not doing MSP", since I imagine (at least for me its true) everyone plays alts for events also, so if I skip MSP why Im even playing that alt in the first place. Its a akward situation, The main reason a alt exist is to fast progress, and if u skip a thing, u are skipping progress. MSP dont need a bunch of alts at R3 to be active, ppl will run there without this situation where u need go there with alts or u stuck ur progress.

Event tokens for MSP daily on Friday & Sunday is perfect for me: double rewards during weekends, decent gold and it's content all my alts can do and during the weekend I actually have time to play them a little more... 

This really is a weird thing to complain about imho, you can't expect to be able to do everything on infinite alts every day. Sure if it would be possible to finish dailies & event on all characters by doing Celestial Basin quest three times, I would do it, but would I still be having any fun? Doubt it. 

5 hours ago, Ketsura said:

Becvasue MSP on weekends is an actual gold mine, you get a crazy amount of materials. And its only on weekends. there are 5 challenges you can choose any 3 you want, and if you dont want msp, then you can do 4 other ones. Where is the issue?

Wonder how you will complain when after next patch, the challenge reward will depend on how many challenges you complete and give extra rewards when you complete all 5 challenges.

I dont think u are being logical here.

Theres no such thing as "not doing MSP", since I imagine (at least for me its true) everyone plays alts for events also, so if I skip MSP why Im even playing that alt in the first place. Its a akward situation, The main reason a alt exist is to fast progress, and if u skip a thing, u are skipping progress. MSP dont need a bunch of alts at R3 to be active, ppl will run there without this situation where u need go there with alts or u stuck ur progress.

I'm being very logical. This event especially unless your focusing on pet packs, vials or gems, the jewels are meant to get your alt characters / main higher up in the tiers which are not bound to account so if your alt characters can't use them or don't need them, you can afford to skip MSP in your example a few times depending on the amount of alt characters your thinking about running through. Some events are better then others to progress at a faster pace but at the same time if you have enough time to invest into your alt characters (if we're talking in terms of like myself 9 total) then you can / should also afford the time to invest in doing the said event of course if you truly want the items your working towards.

Also, the main reason alt characters exist really isn't to progress faster but so you can play and enjoy the game as a different class. Learning each class will not only help you in PvP but also PvE as well so you can better help your party understand their roles (nicely which most seem to forget to be) not to mention yes progress faster but surely not the 'main reason'.

On 6/8/2019 at 11:55 PM, Noukah said:

MSP Stage 1 to 3 takes 10-15 minutes if your Alliance know what to do... 

It takes 8 minutes in total with one party of guildies. The thing which makes it take two forevers and a hyper dimensional eternity, is the lack of efficiency. People drag their feet all the time. Some wait till the first boss is up before they enter, others enter and then afk, others make an effort but have no gear and it takes them one hydrogen half-life to kill a miniboss... lots of reasons why pug msp is almost never fast, except 4-6 runs that only accept tt people, as those tend to not sleep around, considering how they try to farm the msp tokens as fast as possible.

Sure, having a full team of guildies/friends with decent+ gear join instantly is the fastest way but...

When talking only 1-3 daily you're usually faster just joining whatever random faction/region party that pops up than trying to get a FAST high geared group together... Noukah's 10-15 estimate is pretty solid imho. I can probably count the really slow clears since Awakening on one or two fingers... You really need a full fresh-out-of-story geared alliance that ALSO doesn't have a clue AND doesn't get lucky with pigs or golden mushrooms to be much slower than that.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Becvasue MSP on weekends is an actual gold mine, you get a crazy amount of materials. And its only on weekends. there are 5 challenges you can choose any 3 you want, and if you dont want msp, then you can do 4 other ones. Where is the issue?

Wonder how you will complain when after next patch, the challenge reward will depend on how many challenges you complete and give extra rewards when you complete all 5 challenges.

1-3 barely gives any more materials than any dungeon we can do. Especially the more rare ones: Elysians and Moonstones.

My complain is about how useless and more time take MSP is, even more that MSP dont need a bunch of alts at R3 for being active.

Edit: I did it in my sum, and thats the beatiful outcome of the gold mine (considering that alts wont do 4-6 in general) http://prntscr.com/nzrkan

Edited by Ketsura

1-3 barely gives any more materials than any dungeon we can do. Especially the more rare ones: Elysians and Moonstones.

My complain is about how useless and more time take MSP is, even more that MSP dont need a bunch of alts at R3 for being active.

Edit: I did it in my sum, and thats the beatiful outcome of the gold mine (considering that alts wont do 4-6 in general) http://prntscr.com/nzrkan

Then i want to see you complain abou this:

"We’re also upping the rewards for completing the challenges with an additional reward for players who complete 5 tasks. Plus, at special times during the year, extra rewards may be available for completing 2 and 4 tasks, depending on the current event."

For MSP... get into a friendly clan. All you'd need is 3-4 geared players with one of those being a tank. Do clan-runs where lower geared players do webs on stage 5-6, have an organized party (like: 2 mid: trasher, 2 right: horned, 2 bottom: shambling, 3 shrooms, 1-2 yellow mobs around; call out pigs, kill mini-bosses before going boss etc). It really is a matter of coordination and just common sense in MSP. Sure, if you're in the pub where entitled "I'm better geared than you" majesties are just waiting in the middle and no one does webs - you'll have to spend a lot of time.

Or other route - be a real whale and get into 1.7k parties which practically one-shots everything (I've been in those several times, they do only webs 1-2 for stage 6 because web3 can't be applied as the boss is dead by that time: the lowest dps of top-6 is around 2kk or more).

Edited by Dellecross

Il y a 17 heures, Ketsura a dit :

Dude, MSP is one of the best content to farm right now. This was the reason I've upgrade up to 1.6k fast and got VT7. Just so I could farm this, for gold, Garnets, TT soulshields and mats. I'm happy they put it in the Daily and Event, so even more players farm it, so at week end it's *jackpot*.

If you don't get the importance of farming MSP now, then....

But I can assure you MSP is gainful is you multi run it (but bring your juice & nice music).

Edited by Noukah

Am 10.6.2019 um 23:13 schrieb Noukah:

Dude, MSP is one of the best content to farm right now. This was the reason I've upgrade up to 1.6k fast and got VT7. Just so I could farm this, for gold, Garnets, TT soulshields and mats. I'm happy they put it in the Daily and Event, so even more players farm it, so at week end it's *jackpot*.

If you don't get the importance of farming MSP now, then....

But I can assure you MSP is gainful is you multi run it (but bring your juice & nice music).

Dude, i didnt even write a TLDR.

GARNETS ONLY HAVE A CHANCE TO DROPS FROM 4-6. 1-3 ONLY GIVES MORE MONEY THAN MOST DUNGEONS. IM NOT GONNA FARM IN A RAVEN 3 CHARACTER. If you upgraded your MAIN, I can only give u congrats. But im not gonna give mats to upgrade a alt to make a MSP that is just taking more time to do for no profit at all. MSP don't need my alts there, and the whole point is that MSP dont need be in DC for events.

Am 10.6.2019 um 13:41 schrieb Dellecross:

For MSP... get into a friendly clan. All you'd need is 3-4 geared players with one of those being a tank. Do clan-runs where lower geared players do webs on stage 5-6, have an organized party (like: 2 mid: trasher, 2 right: horned, 2 bottom: shambling, 3 shrooms, 1-2 yellow mobs around; call out pigs, kill mini-bosses before going boss etc). It really is a matter of coordination and just common sense in MSP. Sure, if you're in the pub where entitled "I'm better geared than you" majesties are just waiting in the middle and no one does webs - you'll have to spend a lot of time.

Or other route - be a real whale and get into 1.7k parties which practically one-shots everything (I've been in those several times, they do only webs 1-2 for stage 6 because web3 can't be applied as the boss is dead by that time: the lowest dps of top-6 is around 2kk or more).

Of course I'm gonna find a clan that accepts all my 5 characters and carry all of them in MSP. Or im gonna fund all of them to GC level.