Server delayed by 5 hours LOOOOOOL

God Master

vor 6 Minuten schrieb teaser011:

does anyone knows when the server will be up?

Blade & Soul Ops‏Verifizierter Account @BladeAndSoulOps

@BladeAndSoulOps

[#BladeandSoul] Maintenance will be delayed by 5 hours. We'll update once this is concluded. Thank you for your understanding!

https://twitter.com/BladeAndSoulOps/status/1113432992121331712

Edited by Belido
add

Or they found some things that are broken and need immediate attention. Keep in mind they are running a business, having the servers running is their priority, if they need to extend maint by 3 / 5 /10 hours to do so, that's whats gonna happen.

People complaining, crying over it wont change that.

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Or they found some things that are broken and need immediate attention. Keep in mind they are running a business, having the servers running is their priority, if they need to extend maint by 3 / 5 /10 hours to do so, that's whats gonna happen.

They do a pretty shitty job at running a business if they don't listen to their customers tbh.
The most asked question in this game since it's release were ETA's for optimizations and they keep dodging the question.
now we got maybe 10% of the playerbase we had.
MMORPG's are a good business model, but u need to satisfy the needs of the many however hard that is.

1 minute ago, FinalLight said:

They do a pretty shitty job at running a business if they don't listen to their customers tbh.
The most asked question in this game since it's release were ETA's for optimizations and they keep dodging the question.
now we got maybe 10% of the playerbase we had.
MMORPG's are a good business model, but u need to satisfy the needs of the many however hard that is.

they cant tell you anything about optimizations because that is something out of their control.  the KR version is much better optimized than ours, yet still the devs gave us a different client. why do you think people use shaders from the KR client?

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Wow your on Ncsoft's side xD shocking.. like I said... you always k.....
But that would be the first time they would actually address a problem.. 
Usually bugs stay until Korean's patch it.
Still it would be a huge * up tho.

2 hours ago, SkFy said:

Wow your on Ncsoft's side xD shocking.. like I said... you always k.....
But that would be the first time they would actually address a problem.. 
Usually bugs stay until Korean's patch it.
Still it would be a huge * up tho.

I am not really on their side....but you have to think of it this way , they do not benefit anything froms ervers being offline longer than needed. 

all I am saying is if its needed, its needed, people crying, wanting compensation etc....doesn't matter, if it needs attention and a fix, that's what it needs.

I would rather have the servers online too xD 

1 minute ago, FinalLight said:

and how exactly does one do that?   i'm all ears

Copy paste files from KR client to our client o.o simple. Read up on it on the bnsbuddy forum. For a lot of people this removed any stutters, FPS drops and other issues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

The new update isn't scheduled until next week so this is a fubar moment.  

Don't be so happy, Sacred Longgui is for 500k+ dps peoples, and Lord of the Inferno for 2kk+ dps peoples. So moust gonna do what they doing today anyway. And its solo dungeons, you cant take your "friends" with you.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I am not really on their side....but you have to think of it this way , they do not benefit anything froms ervers being offline longer than needed. 

all I am saying is if its needed, its needed, people crying, wanting compensation etc....doesn't matter, if it needs attention and a fix, that's what it needs.

I would rather have the servers online too xD 

I agree with Grim on this one. They aren't going to open the server if it's obviously not ready because some less patient/mature/intelligent(pick a word or insult) throw a tantrum about their playtime being cut. The complaints about the timing of the maintenance, wanting it to be suited for a different timezone, well, I'm not going to play a game based in Japan and complain that maintenance is bad timing for me in the U.S. And as for compensation... well getting extra premium time to make up for it, would be nice, but not every game does that, it shouldn't be an expectation, we're not entitled. But I do admit, it does feel nice in other games when a company does add subscription time to make up for maintenance and compensation for other issues.