Is there anything low intensity in game that i can just chill to at my own pace?

matthew

Had a tiring day at work and am absolutely lost of what to do right now. Is there anything meaningful ingame thats low intensity?

Im not in the mood right now for high intensity stuff that requires rushing and timely button combos. Is that all that Blade and Soul offers? I know some games have fishing, slow hunting, or just chilled dancing or exploring the map.

You have not posted your attack. But what you asking is quests in Blackram supply chain from 45, 7 quests, you get invited in your "J", nearly it with a simple quest to enter Blood Shade harbor, with 7 more, a little bit later you can go do Big Boss BayLee quest. You have 3 quests and even possibility to get 8ht grade stones from bonus boss in Zaivei ruins, which appears after first 3, time after time. There are lots of daily quests all around. You can do some of "U" achievements for fun, like shields sets, burning 100 times hegemony etc. Go kill some bosses to get lucky weels shards to get dress, higher grade dress for your faction, from sands nearly yeaharas mirage, and other from woods, sunglasses from Razorving ravine faction managers. Do some faction daily quests to increase faction rang, from Tomun Range up to Woods. Go to Soulstones planes, take some meteorites and fallen heroes to faction manager to get soulstones. Enjoy :)

Celestial basin i've farmed that place already to death sadly nothing much there left. Even the material boxes have lost value as im swimming in them.

AP is 1.2k but i dont see how it makes any difference when everything across all AP ranges is largely the same.

10 hours ago, Indifferent said:

a little bit later you can go do Big Boss BayLee quest.

Sounds like you havent done Baylee lately. Its camped by a bunch of people who virtually 1 hit the boss. Not surprising really considering the evolved stone drops along with the power level of the community has made it untouchable. He was a good boss in the past. Same story with allot of silverfrost content with global players. People are 1 shotting anything.
Meteors in soulstone plains is a great suggestion,I used to like running the blue quests in silverfrost mountains however they've been removed? ugh..

My achievement are current sitting on 2,736 i've done most achievements up to silverfrost content. Even cleared all the tedious soulshield and dungeon hunts.

/rant/ Whats the point of lower level content if the people its designed for cant do it and the only ones taking advantage of it are clearing it in 1 hit? Developers really need to reduce the gap of weapon difference. It seems to have gotten out of control.

As Deadly Intent said, fishing is on the way for just that reason, however it will be ah...it'll have a daily limit. So I'm not sure if you can really fish to your hearts content when that comes out-no idea. But fishing from what I understood is their first step in the direction of finally trying give players other things to do. Um...more aimed at the more social and taking it easy type of player, which is a crucial playerbase for MMOS. These players used to be the main demographic games tried to pull in, but I'd say over the last 5 years they were pretty much abandoned in most if not all MMOs in favor of the blood thirsty action-packed seeking players who would be willing to shell out hundreds for gear to keep up. Before then, it was mostly socialites willing to spend hundreds for outfits lol..but these days they seem to milk both without doing anything to try keeping relaxed players at all. 

I hope the future changes though will change that. I would very very much love to log in and relax, as MMOs are supposed to be my escape from a very fast paced real world.

When I feel like just doing something chill, I usually go work on outdated achievements or farm old cosmetics, like the various Wheels of Fate. Only about a month ago I finally got around to getting most of the Seductress/Temptress costumes for my gon from Bloodshade/Nightshade. Advancing a character is always a moving target, but once I have a costume, I know I have it always, and that makes me feel a little less crazy for a bit. =P

have you do the quest ' the high life' in windrest? that's the most chillax quest i know in bns

beside that, I agree with this post. probs devs forgot that not all the players are amibitous hardcore with doing constant hard dungeons/raids. some players just want to enjoy company with friends by doing chill quest but still makes reward. 

That sad to say but when i want to chill i dont play BnS because its clearly not a game to relax & chill, you wont see people organize event on their own or chill around how a good mmorpg is suposed to be, we dont have time, daily have to be done....

If you want to chill, and I mean really chill, shut down bns and play another game (I spend most of my game time in gw2 at present), watch a movie, go for a walk, or find something else to do, otherwise bns will sterilizing you while masquerading as a brain-melting virus.

On 2/13/2019 at 2:43 AM, SkyStorm said:

If you want to chill, and I mean really chill, shut down bns and play another game (I spend most of my game time in gw2 at present), watch a movie, go for a walk, or find something else to do, otherwise bns will sterilizing you while masquerading as a brain-melting virus.

This is not something thats very healthy for Blade and soul though. The less time i spend in Blade and soul the less likely i am to be to be a part of the community and invest back into it.

Blade and Soul is one of my favourite games of all time however i have found it less and less able to satisfy me because

1) Server still has desync issues whereby boss animations and effects dont match with hitboxes of attacks. Making dungeon mechanic executions guess work.

2) Character growth is extremely slow to non existent for certain power spikes.

3) Combos being distrupted by lag and server ping spikes.

4) It offers nothing in the way of alternative content that i can turn to when i've had enough of dealing with the 3 above problems.

Archived