Nerf Gunner this is absurd !

Lazaroneto

first I wanted to tell you the reasons, I play melle class, I never saw a gunner warlock force master summoner suffer in that game, and all the bigger DPS are the range classes why? good because they do not have to deflect from attack boss has nothing to hinder them in a skill rotation while a light assassin has to get deflected taking tumbles, as the gunner not simply a DPS above any class of the game a class that I think it should not be so simple to play and be a class of long range attack. this is absurd people are blind while to this, the community comes and supports in the meantime to find a tank on the server and a sacrifice because few have sack of gets taking the slap of the boss for others to make a high dps while you do not reach the even with the same equipment or even superior, the funny thing is that DPS is not everything! Funny they talk more at the time of the dg they expel!

an example I was in this RAID where I took the print and the above destroyer was with the equipments superior to him even so he looks at the DPS of that!

f64ddfa589cb27108e7c804b2510f33b-png.jpg

So what ?

Should my bm/kfm have the same dps as a gunner ? It would make obsolete every other class if we had a ultra dps/tank.

Should my WL buffer/ SF healer have the same dps as a gunner ? Then what would be the point of a pure dps class ?

If you really care about epennis just go play gunner.

The thing is that gunner has nothing besides big dps. Look at the melee classes and their perks:

- BM/KFM: tank. If you are a decent tank, you are welcomed anywhere, get the 1st priority when it comes to gearing in a progression raid. Everybody depends on you. Even though your name might not show up in the dps chart, everybody still respects the hell outta you because you are basically carrying half the raid. You think people would respect some dps dudes as much as they would a tank? Dps guys are easy to find, tankers on the other hand are much harder. They are the ones that make or break a raid. As a gunner who just dps, you will never get as much respect as a melee who tanks. 

SF: Party ressurection + heal/hp buff. Indispensable for late game raids. High dps and easy to play.

SIN: blue buff. Also, shadow sin is probably among the highest dps in kr. Higher than gunner. And yes, shadow sin is easy to play. 

Bd and des aren't as useful and indispensable as the first three, true.

The only melee classes I could think of as hard to play are: lightning sin, lightning bm(if you tank), wind kfm(if you tank). The rest are easy.

If you only care about dps or epeen, yeah, maybe you should pick gunner. But remember, big dps for a gunner is a given thing. And when something is given so easily, its value isn't that high anymore.

They need to be nerfed.They have too much dmg already.Everyone knows and agrees with this.The single reason the company keeps them un nerfed is to keep the whales wallets open still.Well ,but they keep forgetting that they harm the old players like this,giving this massive advantage to a new class over the old ones which supported the game over the long run .As a veteran player i feel insulted that even with the maxed gear atm i can't equalise or rise at half of their damage ,which is simply absurd.No game should do this to its veteran players! This class is brainless overpowered in pvp-get 2 guns in a team and a WL and you simply can stay in your base afk because the game is *&**&&&** over and you simply can't even play end game pvp anymore because guess what? they are whales gunners super geared oh also in ssp and arena ...they are everywhere ,taking your time and fun away while you are trying to keep up with them.They laugh in your face and ask you to ''git gud'' while they play shooter games in your *** ...pressing 2 buttons.I'm sick of it .I got enough of it and of the sales politic of company.I just want to play the game relatively fair and not get stepped over my nervs by some class that didn;t need any kind of *** effort to lvl up ,to gear up and invest the time and dedication that other invested to be given such awesome results with so little time and effort put on .Nerf this class already,a majority of players is frustrated .Wishing a very fast and deep nerf to all gunners for the sake of fairness of the game!

4 hours ago, Riss77 said:

So what ?

Should my bm/kfm have the same dps as a gunner ? It would make obsolete every other class if we had a ultra dps/tank.

Should my WL buffer/ SF healer have the same dps as a gunner ? Then what would be the point of a pure dps class ?

If you really care about epennis just go play gunner.

+1

the only real nerf for gunner is the move 2 tab which is a pvp skill so they cannot gank whole groups with unload, gunner is a burst dps every 1min in fire spec then wait to do it again all the classes that can use fire do more than the other spec due to the gear stat scaling for fire element damage

Yes, there has to be Balance in B&S, that has never been here. First of all, developers in Korea don't give a fk about your opinion about someone's OP position in a game till they get money from people who play those classes. And even after the flaw of money stops your opinion is not what they guided by for sure, not your "Oh...they are so OP, maybe nerf them? And create a balance in this game finally?". Secondly, If you stay far away from all attacks, skip all rotations, sleep/drink tea/watch a movie while battle, after dozens of runs don't know rotation (cause why the fk would you even care to learn it?) it is fair that your hits would deal less damage than melee warriors who play completely different game. Melee in BnS needs to dodge and hit, while range here just hit hit hit. It's reasonably, understandably and logically for normal people. See the problem is people who did this "balance" (cause actually there is no balance) don't think like that. How do they think? Well I think they just don't think about that. Koreans manage games not like western developers. Do you think in 6 years B&S exists they tried to achieve a balance? :) It is not that difficult to calculate mathematically this balance and what damage some class hits should deal. For example, Gunner - a range with the highest burst in the game. Let's take BM, a tank WITHOUT any burst. Tank. Without. Burst. How does BM have to tank in a group with a gunner? This question just never was considered like everything that relates to "balance". 
And that some classes will be unwanted If the balance would exists... Now people want sb, bb and sometimes a tank. ALL other classes are unwanted and have to be kicked If we think like this and still everybody play without problems to find a group.  

26 minutes ago, Poporo said:

Yes, there has to be Balance in B&S, that has never been here. First of all, developers in Korea don't give a fk about your opinion about someone's OP position in a game till they get money from people who play those classes. And even after the flaw of money stops your opinion is not what they guided by for sure, not your "Oh...they are so OP, maybe nerf them? And create a balance in this game finally?". Secondly, If you stay far away from all attacks, skip all rotations, sleep/drink tea/watch a movie while battle, after dozens of runs don't know rotation (cause why the fk would you even care to learn it?) it is fair that your hits would deal less damage than melee warriors who play completely different game. Melee in BnS needs to dodge and hit, while range here just hit hit hit. It's reasonably, understandably and logically for normal people. See the problem is people who did this "balance" (cause actually there is no balance) don't think like that. How do they think? Well I think they just don't think about that. Koreans manage games not like western developers. Do you think in 6 years B&S exists they tried to achieve a balance? :) It is not that difficult to calculate mathematically this balance and what damage some class hits should deal. For example, Gunner - a range with the highest burst in the game. Let's take BM, a tank WITHOUT any burst. Tank. Without. Burst. How does BM have to tank in a group with a gunner? This question just never was considered like everything that relates to "balance". 
And that some classes will be unwanted If the balance would exists... Now people want sb, bb and sometimes a tank. ALL other classes are unwanted and have to be kicked If we think like this and still everybody play without problems to find a group.  

you let the bm do his rotatoin for x amount of time and thats it people in vt raids (first boss) need to know this so they dont steal aggro from a range tank WITH NO THREAT abilities, or you simpli let the gunner tank not that hard.

Sooo that des to made over 1 mil DPS is not absurd for u....Maybe that des was u and get angry with jelous who knows....Its gunner guys.Using "guns" its so logical why doing more dps deal with it...Also u can make gunner class too anytime if u want.Who stops u? But noooo ppl wants to stay what was they r before as good old days for them... 

Who cares, it's pve, everyone is on the same team with the same goal, which is to kill the boss. I don't care who has more dps than who in pve, more dps = getting ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ done faster. If you care about dps so much then switch to gunner.

2 minutes ago, ClassicMan said:

Who cares, it's pve, everyone is on the same team with the same goal, which is to kill the boss. I don't care who has more dps than who in pve, more dps = getting ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ done faster. If you care about dps so much then switch to gunner.

Agree 100% Finally some1 get the point. For me it is real absurd why ppl wants to nerf for "PvE"? More dps = less time thats all for PvE....

Well, a lot of people want their names crowned on the top dps chart...  I've been thinking about this and I couldn't find any conclusion other than that this is an ego thing. I do however agree that for as much punishment the melee have to take, they should do a bit more dps. As for dps of gunner - no need to nerf because big dps clears dungeons faster. It's just other classes need buff to bring the dps gap closer.

In 6v6, yes, tab burst bullet storm has been nerfed in KR. Don't know how much but we only have to wait to see.

However, as they nerf the burst of fire gunner, they buff the sustain dps by buffing unload f. So now fire gun both have high burst (even after nerf, big burst is still big) and high sustain... Which makes shadow gun so weak and useless in comparison.

They just should completely remove dps meter. Because there are people who will never understand and because there are a lot of things that dps meter can't measure. Simple example - how much hp you healed as a healer (sf/sum). Healing is important (I understood that very well when tried wind kfm who must stay close to boss and don't have a lot of self-healing) but dps meter shows that healers sucks.

12 hours ago, thieve said:

Agree 100% Finally some1 get the point. For me it is real absurd why ppl wants to nerf for "PvE"? More dps = less time thats all for PvE....

Because there are some people with behavior far from nice, who is trying to shame and judge others based on dps. These dayes it's often someone who plays gunner. After couple of such encounters you may want to be on top of dps meter, just to avoid being told that you're bad.
Also interesting thing that I noticed - if some hm14 with strong character (gunner or not) joins LFP group, they usually just clear dungeon fast and leave without saying a lot, even if they really "carried" others. And usually don't say anything if someone is died or something didn't went perfect. While hm10 gunners tend to brag about damage and behave like they are pro and others are bunch of noobs.

Archived