Fix DD please thanks

KlausFlouride

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

cause it popping up automatically was annoying af.

And yes its really painful to click it 3 times a day....

That isn't even close to what they were referring to, people are having issues where it takes 9+ attempts to get the daily dash to open at all. many have to port to a new location for it to finally register and work. 

On 10/6/2017 at 10:47 AM, DirectorTseng said:

That isn't even close to what they were referring to, people are having issues where it takes 9+ attempts to get the daily dash to open at all. many have to port to a new location for it to finally register and work. 

This.

On 10/6/2017 at 8:45 AM, Grimoir said:

cause it popping up automatically was annoying af.

And yes its really painful to click it 3 times a day....

Not this.

For some reason, I only have this issue when I long in without a VPN. Whenever I play while my vpn (pingzapper) is on, the daily dash window opens up right away after just 1 click.

I've tested it several times, and it always opens up right away when I'm using a VPN. Without a VPN, I have click on the button like a hundred times till the window pops up.

6 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Nope they sure didn't. The first time I logged in the DD came and just now I have hit the button 7 times, nothing.

^

I can also confirm that they didn't fix it in this maint. First time I logged in game, the DD all have red icon with a big red X. Then, I logged in other characters. The DD won't pop out until I change zone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived