EXTREME lag

Umimu

I thought my connection, but when i saw the chat in faction i knew it wasn't. the lag is extremely high , can't even attack and even disconnections happen. But it seems that some people are not affected. The same thing happened yesterday, aprox at the same time. What's going on???

29b685a640.png

900 ping, in MASTS couldn't attack, but was able to chat, 2 minutes into the dungeon, 2 DC, after that I got DCed, restarted pc, went to Black Desert Online and was ultra SMOOTH, went back to B&S and cant even connect to their server....and NCW still FK SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Weird..., 3500+ MS on NA, Impossible to do anything. So I went to check EU since i play on both. 80-100 MS. went back to NA 3k+ MS Impossible to play. Then I went back again to EU 80-100 MS. Hmm So EU servers not effected? I asked in Clan if People felt any lagg. and they said no. What's going on >.>

5 minutes ago, Umimu said:

it seems like master x master is also having lag issues, so it's not only blade & soul, but the whole games from nc soft (maybe)

https://forums.playmxm.com/topic/1765-disconnected-from-server-during-rubberbanding/

This always happens. 

Whenever NCSoft's routing messes up, every game on the platform begins experiencing latency issues. If you were, say, to read the GW2's reddit, people are also voicing the server latency issues.

Not to spread rumors but, right before the intense lag started in MxM, someone (whom I reported) was spamming "D    E    A    D    G    A    M   E" In the chat over and over again...then the lag began to pick up and all of my NCSoft games are unplayable. It's like this over on Aion as well.

7 minutes ago, Inugami said:

Not to spread rumors but, right before the intense lag started in MxM, someone (whom I reported) was spamming "D    E    A    D    G    A    M   E" In the chat over and over again...then the lag began to pick up and all of my NCSoft games are unplayable. It's like this over on Aion as well.

You make it sound like a possible DDOS attack.... well maintenance is in a few hours.... fingers crossed.

BTW i'm using WTFast and my ping hasn't been directly affected these last few days, but the game servers are being less responsive. this can realy be felt in endgame content, IF or floor 20 for instance. Symptoms include skills randomly not responding at crucial moment (yes they were not on CD).

Archived