Irontech Forge Upcoming Fixes

Liinxy

I know a lot of people will want to kill me for this suggestion, but I'm tired to see a nearly dead arena and I don't think RNG is a bad thing, so :

1. Give us the possibility to trade in Zen Beans, prestige and/or peaches for Evolved Stone.

2. Give the Silverfrost Purple Dungeons and Arena's daily challenge chest a 10% chance to drop 1 Evolved Stone.

3. Give the dynamic quest's chest of higher tier dungeons (EC, DT, NF, NS, Iron Tech Forge) a 5% chance to give us Evolved Stones.

4. Put 2 Evolved Stones in weekly dungeons' rewards.

5. Put 1 Evolved Stone in the weekly dungeons' dynamic quest's chests, with a 15% chance of getting a 10-Evolved Orb bundle.

6. Give Heaven Mandate and Cold Storage's Khaari Lord's dynamic quest chest's a 40% chance of getting 1 Evolved Stone.

7. Most of what people said previously.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Spiderm@n™ said:

Because they are available from the achievement merchant in Zaiwei with no RNG....

I know about those already the ones I'm talking about are the ones without the leggings that they added to trove. They are now black sun and white moon so I hope they don't remove them because these are dungeon drops in other regions so they should be kept the same for here too. I believe pure white seductress was also a drop or it was added to hm store instead of being in trove like it was here.

• NCSOFT
12 hours ago, Spiderm@n™ said:

@Liinxy, can you pls check the DevTracker, since you're editing a post from 15.01.2016 with known issues, and the tracker doesn't recognize it as new information, so it doesn't appear, and I'm (and may be other ppl) using the XML to stream the news in my Discord so we get info fast. Thanks in advance.

You bring up a good point! Thanks! I'll work on another solution for the Known Issues thread to be more visible in the Dev Tracker.

If you don't want us to play on alts then don't make an option in the game to creat another charactors problem solved.
I don't understand why the Gems have that much attention why not just keep the mailing price the same or at least make it 1 gold for the octagonal it is fare enough and for those ppl who is saying mailing fees wont hurt us you can just keep your own opinion to your self and go hug your 1 charactor in peace.

Devs MUST keep working on coin sinking to reduce the runaway inflation.

charging more to mail gems IS A GREAT START. Please ignore the self-serving crying and think of the big long-term picture.

please continue adding coin sinks like this and maybe put back travel and remote quest turn-in fees

I still suggest a gold based gambling thing to suck up even more gold

more fashion items that only sell for gold from NPC's like sunglasses hut, earrings shack, haberdasherie, house of scarves,

you really need to raid perfect world's and tera's wardrobes.....

fashion will save your hides...... gear is ephemeral   

edit:  change the outfit mailing fees to straight gold, and keep them some degree of  affordable, BUT NOT FREE, so the outfits get sent back-and-forth a lot and a bunch of nickel-dime gold sinking happens like travelling.

This issue that I am about to say has been in the game for a long time. If possible, could you be able to see into restoring the Dreadtide Weapons that no longer drop from Dreadtide Arena? There have been quite a few threads about it and it'd be nice to obtain more Dreadtide weapons to sell and or use. 

How you have made Cold Storage the place to get Starling outfit by using Freezing Orbs was a great thing. Could it be possible to have more exchange npcs sell more outfits using specific coin items or even Naryu Coin/Naryu Silver as the item needed for exchange?

You made Naryu automation really hard that only P2P players are able to do it. And the drop rate of "golden light" is really high in hard mode. I heard there is golden light every 5 runs.

Meanwhile, no one says that he saw "golden light" in normal mode.

I'm not exaggerating at all, if you dont have a team of raven 6 true soul energy and with a WL, then don't waste your time trying. 

Reducing cost announced is  still too high, the cost of sending back and forth a  full set of gems (lets say heptagonal to not whale too much) should not be over 10% of the amount of gold u gonna do with that alt, like, and i'm far from doin all dungeons everyday with every alt, just doin DC and f20 or sanctum/irontech most of time. Sending gems trhough account is a quality of life feature that was present from start, and is actually almost the only alt friendly thing in this game, why would u remove that ?

Something like 

Triangular, Square : 10 copper/free

Penta : 10 silver 
Hexa : 20 silver

Hepta : 30 silver
Octa : 50 silver
would be acceptable.

Actually i havent transformed my gems to keep the old free cost, but that mean i cant upgrade any further and i loose some AP, but it's better than payin retarded fee to play alts. Question is, how long can we do that ? 

For evolved stones, my suggestion is the most simple : just add it to dungeon loot/pouch to please pve ppl and put it on zen beans/6v6 points for pvp ppl. OR/AND reduce cost to craft sacred oils to 10 instead of 25.

On 6/30/2017 at 4:09 PM, Liinxy said:

You bring up a good point! Thanks! I'll work on another solution for the Known Issues thread to be more visible in the Dev Tracker.

Kind wish u guys fix combat bug already its 100% Drag when ur  stuck in combat when ur not really in combat

On 6/29/2017 at 9:08 PM, JCalculator said:

People should stop the QQ on the gems, new changes announced on this post should suffice. Our focus should be on progression, like the souls issue.

Well unfortunately progression is still a humongous issue for a lot of players, especially if they didn't start at the same time as others or don't have funds for this game.

Personally speaking, I am a US exchange student in the UK who has been playing for about 6 months. I've played a wee bit on NA but have been gear capped for 3 months in EU without spending a single shilling on the game. I'm not aware of the situation in NA, but I cannot consistently get into Black Tower runs, even with demonstrated knowledge of mechanics. Among the things have been said to me are included:

"Not enough gear" (referring to elemental and Raven)

"Do you mind paying for a run instead?" (gold or cash, the latter I believe is against terms and conditions)

"We don't want another blade master"

"Do you agree to (insert absurd condition here)?" (Usually minimum bids of around 500+, or participation for 2+ consecutive months, which is difficult when I'm not a static member)

"We really need to clear every week, so it's best for us to not take anyone new" (So are you implying that you don't have a chance at clearing if I don't come?)

So yes, progression is an issue. I am sitting on a pile of over 5000 gold from daily activities and have nothing to spend it on because I am denied access to endgame content by other players who (in many cases) have spent money on the game claiming that I am not good enough to play with them. While I agree that addressing the soul issue could give players like me a chance to "catch up," I also believe that NC should also address the issue of simply being gear locked. It seems ludicrous, at least to me, that I would have to pick Dawnforged over Raven simply because I am not allowed to go into Black Tower.

11 hours ago, DragonGod782 said:

Well unfortunately progression is still a humongous issue for a lot of players, especially if they didn't start at the same time as others or don't have funds for this game.

Personally speaking, I am a US exchange student in the UK who has been playing for about 6 months. I've played a wee bit on NA but have been gear capped for 3 months in EU without spending a single shilling on the game. I'm not aware of the situation in NA, but I cannot consistently get into Black Tower runs, even with demonstrated knowledge of mechanics. Among the things have been said to me are included:

"Not enough gear" (referring to elemental and Raven)

"Do you mind paying for a run instead?" (gold or cash, the latter I believe is against terms and conditions)

"We don't want another blade master"

"Do you agree to (insert absurd condition here)?" (Usually minimum bids of around 500+, or participation for 2+ consecutive months, which is difficult when I'm not a static member)

"We really need to clear every week, so it's best for us to not take anyone new" (So are you implying that you don't have a chance at clearing if I don't come?)

So yes, progression is an issue. I am sitting on a pile of over 5000 gold from daily activities and have nothing to spend it on because I am denied access to endgame content by other players who (in many cases) have spent money on the game claiming that I am not good enough to play with them. While I agree that addressing the soul issue could give players like me a chance to "catch up," I also believe that NC should also address the issue of simply being gear locked. It seems ludicrous, at least to me, that I would have to pick Dawnforged over Raven simply because I am not allowed to go into Black Tower.

So, you want to tell me you have Seraph/Baleful stage 12, legendary necklace, ring, bracelet and belt, at least stage 6 soul, full MSP or 5:3 combo with Xanos, 35AP gem + pretty much all other gems have been released in events, that surely makes you over or at least really close to 900AP, and you are not allowed to join BT run? Because you surely can join any other dungeon and get your gear to that level. That's not TERA.... ppl don't ask to have gear, from the instance to run the instance (in 99% of the time, because when Manaya Core was top instance at TERA they wanted Regent armor to join Normal run, and Regent drops from Hard Mode, but how to get it? Buy! So apparently someone managed to do it on Hard w/o Regent....). As for starting bid prices, it's pretty much normal, since Energy can go quite high in price, so? You want to spent 30 minutes bidding 1G till the bid goes to 4K? Or you want to pay 1G, sure, and at end of instance cash pool is 20 gold, yey, you've lost 6 hours (in some cases) to get 84 silver, I'm rich. Just because you're the only one that needs the item, doesn't mean you should get it for free, think about it that way, next time, someone else will get it for free, but you'll lose 6 hours to get less than 1G, even killing mobs in Frostscale will give you more money....

On 7/1/2017 at 5:33 AM, Hinotama said:

This issue that I am about to say has been in the game for a long time. If possible, could you be able to see into restoring the Dreadtide Weapons that no longer drop from Dreadtide Arena? There have been quite a few threads about it and it'd be nice to obtain more Dreadtide weapons to sell and or use. 

How you have made Cold Storage the place to get Starling outfit by using Freezing Orbs was a great thing. Could it be possible to have more exchange npcs sell more outfits using specific coin items or even Naryu Coin/Naryu Silver as the item needed for exchange?

the answer i got from support about dreadtide 

1- NC didnt know about dreadtide situation 

2- they not going to fix the place since they dont have the "tools" for fixing it  

basically thats all i got , so we are not going to get dreadtide weapons anymore 

Hi ncsoft,

I think that you should increase the RNG in some of the bosses but make daily quests that give a good amount of evolved stones. Also you could add a new stat in the soul that gives you more chances of getting RNG for evolve stones in bosses as well as increasing the amount that you get from it. As you evolve your soul these stats will increase, not much, depending on the requirements needed to upgrade  each time your soul. For example , the moonwater soul stage 1 will give +3% and the RNG will always have 2 or more evolved stones. Stage 2 will have +4% and will give 3 stones. You could use this for weapons and accessories too and this stat will depend on which material is the most difficult to get.

On 7/3/2017 at 3:28 AM, Spiderm@n™ said:

So, you want to tell me you have Seraph/Baleful stage 12, legendary necklace, ring, bracelet and belt, at least stage 6 soul, full MSP or 5:3 combo with Xanos, 35AP gem + pretty much all other gems have been released in events, that surely makes you over or at least really close to 900AP, and you are not allowed to join BT run? Because you surely can join any other dungeon and get your gear to that level.

Well I've never played TERA so I don't quite know what you're talking about, but yes, I have been hovering around 900-950 AP for about 3 months now and am unable to get into Black Tower (this is Windrest, for reference). I would also like to say that it is not just me, I have friends in both EU and NA with the same exact complaint across multiple servers.

On 3/7/2017 at 3:28 AM, Spiderm@n™ said:

As for starting bid prices, it's pretty much normal, since Energy can go quite high in price, so? You want to spent 30 minutes bidding 1G till the bid goes to 4K? Or you want to pay 1G, sure, and at end of instance cash pool is 20 gold, yey, you've lost 6 hours (in some cases) to get 84 silver, I'm rich. Just because you're the only one that needs the item, doesn't mean you should get it for free, think about it that way, next time, someone else will get it for free, but you'll lose 6 hours to get less than 1G, even killing mobs in Frostscale will give you more money....

First, WTF is wrong with your server!? 500g is too much for starting bid. That doesnt mean bid cant go to 5k, but starting bid with 500g it's a bit expensive =.= Also, dont be a baby, only for finishing BT u got 100g from quests. Why so worried about money? If u do BT 4 times in a month ull get 400g. And be honest, you dont spend 6hrs (LOL) in a static run. We can clear it in 1.30hr... So 100g (minimun) for one hour and half, damn, I'm rlly happy. And he didnt say anything about free stuff, wtf is wrong with u reading comprehension xD

Second. DragonGod, if u join in a clan they can help u with BT. Or u just have to choose dawnforge in the meanwhile. Eventually dawnforge 6 will be upgradeable to raven, so dont worry about it. I know what you feel. And also I think Ncsoft should take any responsability with gear issues.

At this time if u queue alone in WWV/Beluga u probably will get ppl who didnt even finish with story quest (hm6, hm7) against a full raven team... And it's like "why the f*ck they even queue". But I think it's a match trouble. I dont know if there will be anyway to select ppl for lvl, or something like that. 

And as a last question, why ncsoft change season rewards (moonstones and soulstones) for weekly reward but decreasing (in the way) the amount given? o.o It's pretty absurd. I know it's a korean game and a mmo rpg so u have to grind, blabla. But srly, stahp with the p2w favoritism, as a f2p I cant grind 17hrs of my day LOL. And with no more 100 bundles in f15 moonstones are going rlly high (I dont know the crit ratio with pvp boxes, but I've buying a lot of boxes and I still didnt get any crit).

3 questions 
1: why are the gems from the story are no longer bound to account since they are the same 
2: why haven't you said about these changes instead of doing them without anyone knowing
3: if this is the case you shouldn't have done these changes at the gems from the story mode since most of us needed those gems and didn't have enough time back then
so my request is change it back or just give it to old players and leave the new ones as they are atm cuse there will be more upcoming events for the gems

13 hours ago, Maraah said:

First, WTF is wrong with your server!? 500g is too much for starting bid. That doesnt mean bid cant go to 5k, but starting bid with 500g it's a bit expensive =.= Also, dont be a baby, only for finishing BT u got 100g from quests. Why so worried about money? If u do BT 4 times in a month ull get 400g. And be honest, you dont spend 6hrs (LOL) in a static run. We can clear it in 1.30hr... So 100g (minimun) for one hour and half, damn, I'm rlly happy. And he didnt say anything about free stuff, wtf is wrong with u reading comprehension xD

Second. DragonGod, if u join in a clan they can help u with BT. Or u just have to choose dawnforge in the meanwhile. Eventually dawnforge 6 will be upgradeable to raven, so dont worry about it. I know what you feel. And also I think Ncsoft should take any responsability with gear issues.

At this time if u queue alone in WWV/Beluga u probably will get ppl who didnt even finish with story quest (hm6, hm7) against a full raven team... And it's like "why the f*ck they even queue". But I think it's a match trouble. I dont know if there will be anyway to select ppl for lvl, or something like that. 

And as a last question, why ncsoft change season rewards (moonstones and soulstones) for weekly reward but decreasing (in the way) the amount given? o.o It's pretty absurd. I know it's a korean game and a mmo rpg so u have to grind, blabla. But srly, stahp with the p2w favoritism, as a f2p I cant grind 17hrs of my day LOL. And with no more 100 bundles in f15 moonstones are going rlly high (I dont know the crit ratio with pvp boxes, but I've buying a lot of boxes and I still didnt get any crit).

Every raid has their own rule. If people don't agree with the raid's rule, they can simply find another one. There's no need to be mad about it. As long as the raid leader doesn't change the rule in the middle of the raid run, I think it is fine. 

44 minutes ago, Karen S said:

Evolved monsters doesn't drop evolved stones at all! This game is full of lies!

what is evolved monsters?

10 hours ago, FullMetalBonobo said:

3 questions 
1: why are the gems from the story are no longer bound to account since they are the same 
2: why haven't you said about these changes instead of doing them without anyone knowing
3: if this is the case you shouldn't have done these changes at the gems from the story mode since most of us needed those gems and didn't have enough time back then
so my request is change it back or just give it to old players and leave the new ones as they are atm cuse there will be more upcoming events for the gems

I think this is to prevent players to spam making new characters just for the gems. After they get the gems from story lines, they can just mail the gems to their main character and then delete it. Cycle repeat. In about 1-2 weeks, players can get to octa gems in no time.

I was surprised that the gems from story line was account bound at the first place though. The gems were supposed to help new players, not to be abused by old players.

Archived