Tormented Weapon Drop Rate

RevelatioN

You can also buy it from Dragon Express for 15 Heavenly Energy and, if you have enough gold to sell in Currency Exchange, you can buy a Brilliant Key to be sure to get your class weapon.

But, although I don't pay much attention as I don't need it anymore, I see it quite often during my dailies.

Sadly rngesus is never with you when you go actively looking for it~

I've been on and off farming Lair with my alt whenever its on DC. Once I did 8-10 runs in one session, 3 boxes, not one had my class weapon lol. Burnt me out and I put the alt on hold for a good week. I don't think the RNG is too bad, but I can definitely see the wall in progression this would cast on new players not willing to buy a brilliant key. Heavenly Energy can be also be impossible to gather when the character has low AP and thus gated from doing the higher dungeons to complete DC.

Making it account bound would be too easy. Perhaps an option to exchange x# of other class weapons for your specific class weapon in dragon express? Someone suggested this some time ago, I believe.

I found a password : Drop 2x tormented weapon box from dungeons (Yeti , Liar or Necro) after buy a tormented weapon from Dragon store. Open together with hongmoon key! %100 success. I tried with 3x char. First or second box giving your character weapon.. But box drop rate is low, problem is continue..

• 2 weeks later...

is that a troll or a real twit? lol

coz if it's real... then my alt problems are all gone o_o !
+a question since none of my toons are legend weps all are somewhere around ivorymoon wep stages... and tomorrow 1 will finally get her legend wep...

is chromatic needed to any of the stages further ahead or not?

coz it seems like it would've been wiser to switch them chromatic with tormented ones if chromatic no longer needed o.o

and if that twit isnt a troll then perhaps them weapon chests no longer needed at all?

20 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

is that a troll or a real twit? lol

If you dont trust me: https://twitter.com/Babbletr0n/with_replies

23 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

is chromatic needed to any of the stages further ahead or not?

No, the (old) stages which needed this weapon were deleted in the past.

24 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

and if that twit isnt a troll then perhaps them weapon chests no longer needed at all?

Idk how many weapon(chests) we will get through story quests, lets wait and see^^

I know it was deleted in the past but the accursed for example is used for further ahead in weapon progress...

as for the chromatic I have no knowledge of ~ that's why asking bout it... o.O

and ye it sort of confirm its legitimacy (the twit)  lol

Archived