The Pinnacle Earring and Ring problem

Pkmdz

Would it be too much to ask for the vendor in jadestone to carry the hongmoon accessories again? Or to make Pinnacle Earring better by increasing the crit damage to 600-700. Watch this video that sums the problem up pretty well. 

35 minutes ago, MushinKFM said:

I feel they should just drop the crittdmg from the earring and just give +20ap just to satisfy pug partys.

Most of them just care about ap anyways so that would solve the 650 problem maybe.

the next day you would have requirements of 700+

2 hours ago, Dotimus said:

700+ For what dungeons? They are usually for DT/EC/Foundry. For any dungeons lower, I see people often ask for 600 or 650 for 4m party. 500 or 550 for 6m party. If they ask for 700+ for 4m lair dungeon, you can just ignore them and look for 600+ or 650+ party for it.

DT and EC can be done with 600+ for 6m party, but the reason why people ask for 700+ is that with 700+, people have played this game for a bit to reach that AP. So, they have HIGHER chance to know the mechanics in these dungeons. Also, even if people screw up 1 or 2 mechanics, they can still have enough DPS to bring down the boss.

You have pinnacle necklace which is better than true boss necklace. It kinda compensate the "loss". Your crit damage isn't that much lower compared to a true boss accessories user. It's just unfair having accessories that are equal as good that can be acquired by doing a few runs in 6man dungeon as one that needs 500g to upgrade. To be honest, removing the hongmoon accessories was the correct decision. You basically get 630+ ap in a few weeks of gameplay compared to before it took maybe 3-4 months. You are not failing dungeons because of that tiny difference in crit damage. You fail dungeons because you are rushed into hard contents and you enter dungeons without any clue what to do and how to play your class optimally, because 630+ ap is just too easy to achieve for a few weeks of playing.

The only possible solution against this elitism behavior would be a non gear wall. Rather something like kill naksun 1 time to be able to do 6man DT or kill naksun 10 times to do 4m DT idk something with archievements. I believe players who did naksun are able to do a lot of stuff np in this game.

You even get to fight that robot and learn some of it's attack patterns beforehand.

There needs to be something bound with the training room for newer players.

The fact people ask for ap is most of the time just because others do it too or because the rate of newbies can be lowered.

This whole community made system is stupid so all the pinnacle problems are nonsense here. Those pinnacle ppl can do dmg they just have to fuse a lot of critt in their Soulshield and start farming EC ring.

21 hours ago, Dotimus said:

^this

Back when yeti, lair, necro came out, people asked for 450+ 

Now, everyone asks for 600+ and that's for 6m ._.

bottom line is people will always ask for more AP the easier it is to obtain, since people want exp (less screw ups) and speed (it's a grind game after all)

Please let the accesories in the merchant so whoever wants to lvl Hongmoon ones to be able to.Is not motivating ppls to play for their gear or to get used to farming curve.Guess like this the game is loosing even more players then before once they hit the upper wall of real gearing.And they don't know much about the dungeons ,mechanics or anything at all at 600 AP.Then some of them are stuck there for a very long time ,with no satisfaction they will be ever able to do more content with this crap gear that they can't evolve later on ,no matter how much they would like to !

We are following the Hongmoon path ,not the PinAPpleApplePen path !

1 hour ago, newbiez said:

so before im starting salvaging my acc...does bracelet and necklace really good than the true boss? since i cant get those hongmoon acc anymore...so i need an good answer for this...

You want pinnacle bracelet and necklace and then the HM earring and ring if you want the best stats.

Removing HM accessories was bad idea. I don't get why they can't coexist togather with pinnacle stuff so players can decide which to use. The purpose of ivory/lucent/pinnacle accs would stayed unchanged (make the game easier-and more bored imo-for new players) and there would be at least little bit more variety in our poor gear alteration...

10 hours ago, Quantum said:

You want pinnacle bracelet and necklace and then the HM earring and ring if you want the best stats.

Umm?? What??  I dunno, maybe it depends on your SS but with 5p Legendary SS I have 61% Crit already there us no way 1-2%~ crit from Pinnacle Necklace out weighs the higher AP and Piercing on Hm Necklace.. This statement may be true with less then legendary SS tho.

On 01/03/2017 at 8:29 AM, Cryon said:

You basically get 630+ ap in a few weeks of gameplay compared to before it took maybe 3-4 months. because 630+ ap is just too easy to achieve for a few weeks of playing.

Being full pinnacle + true scorpio 10 I only have 610 ap on my alt and i'm with the 40 ap diamond and one sparkling gem (+5) so explain how can I get 630ap like you said when I cannot at all ????

All full pinnacle + scorpio will be blocked near 600 (or always under) since after that the only way to get ap is

bopae asura +5

+3 from laby (who runs it today ?) or +7 by doing 4man yeti x100

Ap gem 25ap minimum(20g) cuz at 35 ap you pay 300g (tough for new players)

Sparkling gems, considering you were here during event, max level, and had RNGesus with you.

SO yeah there is this stupid wall when ebondrake and desolate are the main dung that would allow you to get legendary  accesories and some gold from biding to work on your legendary weapon. That's typically what we need and they said it was the purpose of pinnacles to help you work your way for your legendary BUT YOU CAN'T.

Did I forgot to mention that even if u manage to get stage 1 legendary you lose dps depending on your class and that you are advised to upgrade your legendary to  stage 6 in one go (which requirer a shit tons of gold new players will never get if they can't even do ebondrake and desolate to at least get acessories)

Ofc its also the fault of players asking for 650ap min for 6man.

11 hours ago, Mythbinder said:

Umm?? What??  I dunno, maybe it depends on your SS but with 5p Legendary SS I have 61% Crit already there us no way 1-2%~ crit from Pinnacle Necklace out weighs the higher AP and Piercing on Hm Necklace.. This statement may be true with less then legendary SS tho.

so im curious right now...which one should i look at both acc...critical or critical damage?

@newbiez you take the pinnacle necklace.

Go for Cdmg since you can fuse critt pretty high with a good Soulshield.

Accuracy is needed but more likely only something to remember since it's anoying when bosses start dodging every 1/5 attacks.

The pinnacle bracelet is the best example which accessory stat has more value compared with hm. 

Tho the HM necklace might be good for pvp since pierce stat is important there

10 hours ago, MushinKFM said:

@newbiez you take the pinnacle necklace.

Go for Cdmg since you can fuse critt pretty high with a good Soulshield.

Accuracy is needed but more likely only something to remember since it's anoying when bosses start dodging every 1/5 attacks.

The pinnacle bracelet is the best example which accessory stat has more value compared with hm. 

Tho the HM necklace might be good for pvp since pierce stat is important there

oh okies...means i will salvage my hm neck and bracelet then...im not pvp players so i dont mind about the pierce xD

Archived