Thank you Kindly...

Valiant

Notes to people:

This not to shame people , This not to cry about game balance and This not to mean anything except how much broken matchmaking we got it.

So first I wanna thank this game for having such amazing matchmaking and how much it very lovely.

2dkenuh.jpg

142c2eg.jpg

10zr8kz.jpg

A full team of 6 members of 800+ AP against team of 650+ ap hardly, Forcing my team to go all afk, mocking me for trying to fight them, mocking game for such amazing matchmaking and ofcourse the balanced warlock class that the other team got which would gave them a powerboost cause the lovely unbalanced soulburn :)

10 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

So they didn't want to fight because the other team had WL?

The other team all of them were 800+ and they having warlock while we don't have any soulburn buff

But anyway, you can see the mess all of sudden I find myself all alone against 6 member that twice my power just cause of my team gave up :')

4 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Well honestly nothing match an awakened Hongmoong enegry or match the powerful heal of lifeforce while crit def is useless against powerful AP

Someone with awakened hongmoon will rip through others no matter whether he has 600 or 800 ap. Matching team by ap alone is useless, if you wanted to balance teams properly the system would need to factor in every single piece of gear and even then you would still get unbalanced matchups because the system can never factor in player skill.

25 minutes ago, Ilka said:

People dont want to strain, to try, they want everything easy and free

But still you got to admit, Teammacthing is just broken and it match a whole team of 800+ against team of average 650-700ap is just broken

26 minutes ago, Cor said:

Someone with awakened hongmoon will rip through others no matter whether he has 600 or 800 ap. Matching team by ap alone is useless, if you wanted to balance teams properly the system would need to factor in every single piece of gear and even then you would still get unbalanced matchups because the system can never factor in player skill.

Still people will go afk or quit on you

4 hours ago, adbe said:

Just want to say this is the blade dancer on your team

http://imgur.com/a/mJMOn

Your team chose to afk, because they wanted to, not because they didn't stand a chance

I'm surprised you are still qqing about warlock when people are running around with true soul and chokma.

I did qq about it cause it unbalance and you know that, 

Beside I just mention what other people who was clearly afk in this picture said not me

5 hours ago, Wataru said:

It's a bit less bad as you rank up. People care a little more. Not saying good, just less bad.

I lost 20 point just because people didn't even try to :)

You do understand the system matches you by RATING, not by AP or any other aspect of the stats. You do realize if they make the matchmaking system even more complex than this, the queue times will increase drastically from 2-3 mins to maybe 20-30 mins. Are you ok with such matchmaking system that you have to wait 20-30 mins for a single game? Do you actually realize that there are not enough people playing 6v6 at all and thats why the matchmaking system is like this. Dont blame the system, blame the people who refuse to play it.

I also agree that matchmaking is just broken with 6v6 but I don't think the way to fix it is basing it off ap/ gear since system like that don't work well and people can just change out gear when they enter and it will still not fix geting matched with peopel of about the same skill.

The best solution I can think of to fix this problem is change the rating system to be not be fully based on wining and make that only account for like 30% of the max elo gain in a game and stuff like capturing/ defending should be accounted as well as damage and damage taken and probably a few other factors.

This solution I have suggested should help match people of about the same skill in 6v6 but balancing will take a while to work and system will need to have somthing to  prevent repeat capturing trading

there are 2 major benefit of a system like this is if you get matched with a bad team you can mitigate the effect of losing the game has your rank and a system like this should stop people from getting boosted to high ranks and should help make match making more fair.

i was on the opposite team of this 6v6 . Ur team wasn t 650ap at all 4 of them are in top 15 and over 780ap atleast one of the got chokma weap , they just prefer easy win than fight and surely Something about it :

Greetings,

We are currently aware of a bug affecting players in Beluga Lagoon (6v6) where losing a match doesn't always lead into a loss of rating when certain conditions are met. We are currently in the process of addressing this issue and we ask all players not to take advantage of this behavior in the meantime. Players that are found guilty of repeatedly exploiting this bug are exposing themselves to disciplinary actions.

We would like to take this opportunity to remind all players that any exploits that are discovered should directly be reported to the Community Team through B&SCommunity@ncsoft.com. Please refrain from publicly speaking about any exploit in game, on the forums, on social media or on any other channel.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

The Blade & Soul Team

When a bunch of HM 12+ says "Is usuless to even try"  you know the matchmaking is not the only thing broken with arena, I feel like new players have 0 chance to try, that's why you get "unbalanced teams" there's only few old players trying that... If a new players dares to try with 600ap omg the bullying will make him uninstall the game... And the say "Gear up first..... BUT not here where you're supposed to get the stuff to gear up faster!".  When Laguna and Whirlwind came out, there should've been a warning saying "You need to be above HM 12 to enter" and then people MIGHT stop complaining.

Also, you guys had a ninja... Maybe is not a soulburn but they do have an aura... Plus... Stealth.  The other team looks premade, try that... At this point it might be your only choice if you want to compete.

well long time ago, november maybe i was playing 6v6 more often.

i remember this anectode: i was premade  in a party with a 600ish party (with zero crit def). we were 750+ ap. we got a quite balanced 6v6 even if opponents were all 700+, but we lost. it was clear in score and mechanics that we were ahead entire team.

successive 6v6 we met again the same oppoents but we were in a 450-500ap zero crit def party. they wispered us their apologies and we danced together under our starting point, while 2 450 ap players yelled at us to play the match. they died at least 10 times before they won.

i blame ncsoft for not put different queue for different stats or something like that.

but i also blame lowbies who pretend to play a content that is suited for geared players.

2 hours ago, PapaBigN said:

i was on the opposite team of this 6v6 . Ur team wasn t 650ap at all 4 of them are in top 15 and over 780ap atleast one of the got chokma weap , they just prefer easy win than fight and surely Something about it :

Greetings,

We are currently aware of a bug affecting players in Beluga Lagoon (6v6) where losing a match doesn't always lead into a loss of rating when certain conditions are met. We are currently in the process of addressing this issue and we ask all players not to take advantage of this behavior in the meantime. Players that are found guilty of repeatedly exploiting this bug are exposing themselves to disciplinary actions.

We would like to take this opportunity to remind all players that any exploits that are discovered should directly be reported to the Community Team through B&SCommunity@ncsoft.com. Please refrain from publicly speaking about any exploit in game, on the forums, on social media or on any other channel.

The Blade & Soul Team

so the op just add the msg in his/her story? =O

8 hours ago, PapaBigN said:

Greetings,

The Blade & Soul Team

Yes I did read that, Sadly you saw me at the first of match just all alone by myself and I was like where is everyone

7 hours ago, Shukran said:

well long time ago, november maybe i was playing 6v6 more often.

i remember this anectode: i was premade  in a party with a 600ish party (with zero crit def). we were 750+ ap. we got a quite balanced 6v6 even if opponents were all 700+, but we lost. it was clear in score and mechanics that we were ahead entire team.

successive 6v6 we met again the same oppoents but we were in a 450-500ap zero crit def party. they wispered us their apologies and we danced together under our starting point, while 2 450 ap players yelled at us to play the match. they died at least 10 times before they won.

i blame ncsoft for not put different queue for different stats or something like that.

but i also blame lowbies who pretend to play a content that is suited for geared players.

I know how it feel, Like once I was getting in same team for 5 times in a raw with low stats against like 2 parties of 2 people each got like 750+ AP.

I was like nice matchmaking , they got 4 people that is very good while me is all alone by myself

9 hours ago, newbiez said:

first of all..nobody force to afk...they choose to afk...and seriously ur team give up because others team have wl? and u blame wl for it? oh dear

They gave up because they said the other team had 800+ap, And yes WL is unbalanced class and WL/Assassin make a big difference in 6v6 cause game can't balance stuff.

And you wanna know why soulburn+fighting spirit make big difference ?

Here a picture of damage done to me in 3v3(That supposed to be balanced) Where I have 48k HP and I am getting hit by 3 to 7k ranged damage by spammable skill that require no focus while me getting eaten alive got nothing to defend myself with while they all safe in their disable target thing or during their immune, not to mention how fast they cast this skills.

2k1qhf.png

Balance more of this classes , Imagine how much damage is done by good gear outside arena,

Archived