Thank you Kindly...

Valiant

On 2/25/2017 at 6:45 AM, Valiant said:

I know how it feel, Like once I was getting in same team for 5 times in a raw with low stats against like 2 parties of 2 people each got like 750+ AP.

I was like nice matchmaking , they got 4 people that is very good while me is all alone by myself

They gave up because they said the other team had 800+ap, And yes WL is unbalanced class and WL/Assassin make a big difference in 6v6 cause game can't balance stuff.

And you wanna know why soulburn+fighting spirit make big difference ?

Here a picture of damage done to me in 3v3(That supposed to be balanced) Where I have 48k HP and I am getting hit by 3 to 7k ranged damage by spammable skill that require no focus while me getting eaten alive got nothing to defend myself with while they all safe in their disable target thing or during their immune, not to mention how fast they cast this skills.

2k1qhf.png

Balance more of this classes , Imagine how much damage is done by good gear outside arena,

see? they choose to give up not forced to give up...i'll remember party up with 500ap+ before and opposite team had like 600-700ap with wl and sin in one party..but my party member keep on going fighting till the end even tho we lose badly but nobody whining about opposite team stats nor trashtalk party members...maybe im party up with matured mindthinking players i guess ^^

Archived