64-Bit problems so far.

Valiant

• Slow loading time even for 750TI GPU and 12 RAM PC.
  • Doesn't show client.exe on Task manager at all and is all hidden while consume RAM.
  • Moving items in inventory make mouse invisible.
  • It does crash firefox x64
  • It get stuck into the process of Windows and worst it doesn't allow us to to pick from shutdown menu: logoff/restart/shutdown/sleep only allowing for the default status.

I will update with anything new I find

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a way to validate you are running 64 bit in game?  I didn't have a 32 bit 64 bit toggle in my launcher but I'm in game and the game seems to be running better as I'm putting it through it's paces in areas where I used to crash quite often.

Checking Task manager, processes, I do see that Client 32 is missing so I believe I'm running 64 bit.  Looking for confirmation.

9 minutes ago, Yolie said:

Is there a way to validate you are running 64 bit in game?  I didn't have a 32 bit 64 bit toggle in my launcher but I'm in game and the game seems to be running better as I'm putting it through it's paces in areas where I used to crash quite often.

Checking Task manager, processes, I do see that Client 32 is missing so I believe I'm running 64 bit.  Looking for confirmation.

As long as you don't see client.exe 32bit in task manager, that mean you running on 64bit

That why I said 64bit client doesn't show up in task manager.

the game won't start after launcher. Nothing happens when the game launches, and when i try running another instance it says "the client is already running" while i have no access to the game whatsoever, neither see it listed in processes tab.

It just doesn't open here :/ Like... i removed gameguard and performed full repair. The issue is the same, it starts loading up to 530mb, even using a lot of CPU which is good, then it goes missing from the task manager, and i can't close it. The only way to do it is by logging out of windows and back in.

This is sad :( Btw, i got 8gb, 8350 fx, and 280x. Windows is 10 x64. Fiiiix please :o

7 minutes ago, Viblo said:

I haven't had any problems yet except for the Inventory bug, but when checking my PCs specs, my motherboard is switching from 16 C to 112.

ox6vjGR.jpg

i believe cause your OS can't handle such hidden item, Cause neither any optimisms program I got like Razer or anything can detect game no more or handle my programs in task manager cause it hidden from it. 

15 minutes ago, 887836_1452550540 said:

guys you can get in to game? becouse i cant is write the game client is already running

CAuse you can't crash your client from your task manager cause it hidden, so either restart your pc or wait till it auto close which take ages

50 minutes ago, Valiant said:
  • Doesn't show client.exe on Task manager at all and is all hidden while consume RAM.

32-bit client.exe is missing as well, at least for me.

Blade and Soulmate quest leads to Chai So (Tree Fellers Apprentice) in Jadestone Village, but cannot be completed on 64-bit version

64bit broke SweetFX - Gotta wait for someone to do something about this I guess

I dropped from 70~90 FPS (Usual decent amount of people in Mushin's Tower) down to ~15 FPS. I have checked, and yes the 64bit client was running on my Nvidia GPU, at least according to the Nvidia Control Panel Settings. Checked the temperature on my GPU while running 64bit, and what do I see there. Its sitting comfortably at 70C, when its usually 80~90C while running 32bit. Feels like 64bit is NOT running on my GPU. 

Running on:

i7-5700HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz

RAM: 16GB

Nvidia GTX 970M

3 minutes ago, MorganClaus said:

a9a83b15d12c4921aaf7b5d4237eaf1b.jpeg

with 64...  

yesterday I got 50-65  with 32.   how it can be

Same I got 12 RAM and 750 ti , It still gave me the same fps of yesterday like 25 to 40 in crowd area using Crt+ F beside showing 15 fos during combat of 24man

A few other good things and bad things that I want to add here upon using the 64-bit client:

1) Frame Stutters almost didn't exist in dungeons(4-man/6-man) and the FPS seems to be a lot more stable than 32-bit client overall.

2) Crash message will appear after briefly exiting the client (APPCRASH) 

3) Loading time for wind striding, dungeon entrance has been increased by a little ( in my cases it's between 5~10 seconds longer)

Archived