64-Bit problems so far.

Valiant

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i tried to log a support ticket, and they've been very helpful.............

Blaming the problem on anything else they can possibly find(nothing), and after going through their steps, they responded with.

do a file repair.... never mind that i said that was one of the first things i did......

Not impressed!!! Time to find another game methinks.

Supposedly a hotfix is coming (let's see if it really solve this), HOWEVER, we, the affected users deserve some kind of compensation, we lost two days of event farming, not just that, we lost our daily challenges and all these things, maybe for some ppl this is not too much, however for those that are very active players that try all days to gear his chars this has been a BIG problem, even more when the event is very restrictive about what can be achieved because of the short time duration

8 hours ago, Shotaboy said:

I back to use 32bit because can't see any chat on lobby crossserver dungeon 

my ram 16g

that is pingzapper problem, i have it too... need to use 32bit for f8 pugs, or i would be doomed for LFP nightmare button

for rest of things i use 64bit

interesting is, that leaked 64bit from aniversary update, worked good (i heard)

oh and switching between 32 and 64 might get you stuck so bad, that you cant even restart pc, thanks to gameguard malware

and 99perc of issues in this thread are gameguard issues, not really 64bit

I'm not having any problem with the 64bit as far as I know, but chrome sometimes doesn't open anymore (I'd say because of gameguard), only way I got to fix it is to restart... any other way ? Pretty annoying to have to restart my computer every time I want to open chrome...

game guard shouldnt be "repaired" it should be removed. As stated a few times in posts all over here and reddit, NC tried this with Aion, gg ended up getting removed....then again with wildstar....guess what it was removed. And here we stand with the same thing again. Not sure if they have learned their lesson or not. A few months ago they did remove it. It was during lvl 45 content and the game ran extreamly smooth. It was amazing and i completely forgot about GG till they brought it back and the game went to complete garbage. Just plz plz plz plz remove this bloat and give us a game worth playing.

Problems are basically always gonna come back to GG as its very nature is disruptive expecially from the posts I'm looking at it seems to be far more dehabilitating to Older OS's and hardware. Fact is this whole thing vindicates my position as its the exact reason why it shouldnt be used in the first place. NC saying it's effective in combating cheaters is their company talking in an echo chamber to make themselves feel better while their own customers the players are the ones having to deal with instabilities caused by their ROOTKIT sniffing about in places it has no buisness sniffing in. Were the ones who have to repair our computers when our Operating Systems become damaged from it when it shouldn't happen in the first place. We paid money to play the game, we LIKE our virtual waifu's etc but dont like the brazen approach been taken in regards to GG.

Honest the only proper option would be for GG to be retired to the graveyard for good but NC even after all these years blindly persists in pushing this discredited rootkit even though it does nothing and can easily be bypassed. I would wanna know why they think it's so good or why they persist in using this after all this time expecially these days when rootkits are basically a magnet for trouble.

My issue is that it was running beautifully yesterday after the patch. I had a steady 60fps, with a drop happening when things started loading in and went right back up. Stayed around 50 even with everyones effects on. Didn't have to hide anyone, lower any settings and it just ran like a dream. Come back today and everything is just all wrong. Go into a dungeon and it turns into a slide show. Changing settings does nothing, I get 20-30fps. Worse then anything the 32bit did for me. 

I have done nothing different. No updates, I haven't installed any new programs, nothing has changed from how it was yesterday except for performance in this game. Can't even do dailies and have been stuck just collecting the hearts for the event. 

I want to reinstall but that download problem where the speed just constantly keeps decreasing has me not even wanting to try. Just don't understand what in sweet jesuz happened in that time.

Let alone the frame drops, random freezes, disconnects, bugs, etc. It makes me crash 2-3 times every day.

The worst part is that I have to restart my computer after every crash because for some reason it slow downs my entire computer, then it starts to pick up on other services and crash them and eventually crash explorer.exe making my pc a mess. How does this even happen? It's outrageous

20 hours ago, Pkmdz said:

Usually, in f8 I get 30-20 or at worst 15 fps. After using the update in 64 I've gotten constant 5 and below while fighting lol! It's hilarious fighting 4p Yeti in the Matrix. (Not really all that funny) Going to try 32 again...

exact same. it hurts me.

Well, great update and hot fix (joking).

Now, i can't run Client 64 bit, and GameGuard is acting like a douchebag.

"Oh, I see you trying to start Blade and Soul. Nice choice, but first let me take your admin right. OK, now i won't let you open Task Manager, and please don't think about using right click on any item on your screen !"

I mean, WTH is going on. Whose PC am i using ?

Really? Just remove that douchebag GameGuard.

i have this problem, at start after patch 64bit game exe crashed , everytime  i tried to play on 64bit client, i updated my windows with windows update and yesterday i was able to use 64 bit clent with no  problems, but today after hot fix i again cant play on 64 bit , game exe crashes everytime i try to launch game.

Archived