Worst merchant event EVER!

B93R

He rarely spawned for me as well, which I didn't really mind too much because when he did it was like: "OMFG MERCHANT SPAWWWNNNNNED!!!!!" (in my head). LOL Though I didn't spam anything and for the most part only ran dungeons once a day. If anything, I'd have to say the biggest disappointment for me was feeling all excited that the merchant actually spawned and the best item he offered was an Ivory Dragon Scale.... *sad face*

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

I got that once... on an alt.. that had 10 gold. Rip Oil.

I did all my dailies everyday for 2 months now and i never saw any sacred oil or 100 moonstone, the only good items i have seen where the honorary ornament for 80silver and twice i saw 10 moonstone for 2gold other than that i got the outfit/festiv stuff 3 times and some random useless stuff.

2 hours ago, CorrosionWhite said:

He rarely spawned for me as well, which I didn't really mind too much because when he did it was like: "OMFG MERCHANT SPAWWWNNNNNED!!!!!" (in my head). LOL Though I didn't spam anything and for the most part only ran dungeons once a day. If anything, I'd have to say the biggest disappointment for me was feeling all excited that the merchant actually spawned and the best item he offered was an Ivory Dragon Scale.... *sad face*

At least you got useful stuff... best I got was often 1-3 soulstones... >_>

I agree.. ran all dailies on 5 alts, and ran all purples on my main.. never once saw a sacred oil merchant.. 99% of the time.. it was 5 soulstones.. or 1 moonstone..saw the holly jolly outfit ONCE- that was yesterday.. AFTER christmas.. .. wtf ncsoft?! Should we compare the list TWI and KR server gets?! 

38 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

I did all my dailies everyday for 2 months now and i never saw any sacred oil or 100 moonstone, the only good items i have seen where the honorary ornament for 80silver and twice i saw 10 moonstone for 2gold other than that i got the outfit/festiv stuff 3 times and some random useless stuff.

Pretty much same here. I did dailies and sometimes even on two or three chars and best I got was once 10 Ornament bundle, Holly Jolly hood and Reindeer antlers. Other than that he either spawned once during the whole time I was online (I play usually 3-10 hours) or once every 2-3 days and offered ether 3-5 soulstone bundles, 1 radiant energy or scale for Mandate. As addition I did Mandate or Cold Storage on 7 chars in total depending which one was on daily challenge. I'm still salty for not dropping the Holly Jolly outfit on any of my chars.

All i wanted were the outfit and the head adornment  (holy jolly- and the hood )
i run all dungeon all day and only saw 1 time  a merhcant that has  the hood 
and i didnt even got the costume 
it FeelsBadMan they were EVENT costumes and the rate of the spawn for them were super bad 
im so sad i didnt got the costume while i made the effort to get it  ;(
i read forum and somone already sent a ticket about it and they said " make a forum post " like it do anything to get the costume 

Most of the time, the merchants have nothing good to buy. Usually, jut an ornament for 80s or 10 moonstone bundle for 2g15s. Most of the time, it is just a plant with 10s. Also, I am not sure why they only allow us to buy 1 item from the merchant. This idea is so bad because most of the time when there are good stuff, they are all in a single merchant, which forced me to choose only 1 item. The good items didn't spread out evenly. 

13 minutes ago, MegaMouseGW said:

Shoot yalls rng must be horrible. I saw the merchant at least once a day and sometimes twice. # days ago I managed to see him 4 times in different instances. But most of his stuff was junk that I did not need so not sure if my luck was good or bad.

Your luck is pretty good. I'd see him once or twice a week and he'd have soulstones or something else equally craptastic.

Hmm , it all makes sense now. No "wonder" many people have quit this game. Its just hard work (daily non paying job) for a small cookie(ivory dragon scale).

And I thought video games are supposed to be fun and entertaining. >_>

On 1/18/2017 at 7:43 PM, Khaen said:

:C

All I wanted was the holly jolly hood.

'Cause it's fluffy.
Never got it.

RIP all my resets.

The merchant brought me the jolly hood once however i was really low on money back then so i couldn't buy it XD

Archived