Join Blade and soul they say, It will be fun they say(Maybe I'm noob who cares)

Valiant

As the title did mention, I'm a noob player who got fooled by the first words they said in their live stream when they did release game " It will be a free game where everything is balanced, No huge difference between Free player and Paying Player, No power boost items"

And I'm not here to cry about how this game almost became p2w game or whatever, I'm here to cry about a Class called BM owning a Critical Hongmoon soul or higher that able to do a damage of 20k on Dragontongue or 50k on their Lighting draw .

So what is the point of this ? Making 6v6 about a heck and slash game ? Who get the first hit get the kills ? Worst part that this shit skill is AOE, A damn AOE That able to take 3 people down.

So where isthe balance between classes now ? Where is the balance between free player and p2w player ?Hell where is the balance between p2w player and p2w player ? That able killing the whole combat game style just for one skill able to almost in 6 hits kill you alive while the best Destroyer or KFM for example do is a 7k with hongmoon thing ?

Nice work game, Nice work
2da0d9w.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6v6 battleground is not about 1v1. You have teammates there. If you can't handle someone by yourself, just go join others in their battle somewhere else in the map instead of feeding the other team free points. Also, a single OP BM can't win a bg match by himself. He also needs reliable teammates to win the game. From your screenshot, the score is close, which means the match is semi-balance.

I would rather face a OP BM than having 2-3 low gear players (400 AP) as teammates because all they do is to go out to give out free points to enemies or afk in base. (I don't refer to new players here. I am referring to bots here who is HM8+ but with no hongmoon accessories at all. They just use the purple basic non-upgradable accessories.) No matter how many kills we get out there, we just outnumber by the number of deaths they have.

15 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

6v6 battleground is not about 1v1. You have teammates there. If you can't handle someone by yourself, just go join others in their battle somewhere else in the map instead of feeding the other team free points. Also, a single OP BM can't win a bg match by himself. He also needs reliable teammates to win the game. From your screenshot, the score is close, which means the match is semi-balance.

I would rather face a OP BM than having 2-3 low gear players (400 AP) as teammates because all they do is to go out to give out free points to enemies or afk in base. (I don't refer to new players here. I am referring to bots here who is HM8+ but with no hongmoon accessories at all. They just use the purple basic non-upgradable accessories.) No matter how many kills we get out there, we just outnumber by the number of deaths they have.

Match did end with 1800 to 500 

And I took that screenshoot to show damage only, Here is what happen later me and like 2 other player was attacking that BD (You know a 150k HP with the godly immune and grab, Spin around the base) all of sudden that BM show up and like eat 60 to 70k in few hits from my hp and other player hp beside me, Worst part when I was about to control him and get him into grab a summoner on their team did join the area.

You know what you got here, Powerful BD and BM while getting a nice heal from summoner , 4 v3 ended with all of us the 4 people dead 

Sometimes shit happens. It is just a match only. Go take a break and come back to quene another game. Most likely, you won't be matched with same people again.

I like beluga more than wwv. WWV is about killing whereas beluga is about strategy.

12 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

wait did i see a des cry about sum, bd or bm is op in 6v6?

sry but i cant keep myself from just laughing about that.

But I don't cry about special class here ,I cry about a hongmoon item that break the hell out of 6v6 making heck and slash style

9 minutes ago, Valiant said:

But I don't cry about special class here ,I cry about a hongmoon item that break the hell out of 6v6 making heck and slash style

31 minutes ago, Valiant said:

face a BD a godly immortal immune master class with 140k+ HP and grab reset beside able to 
or maybe face another immortal called summoner 

and I'm not here to cry about how this game almost became p2w game or whatever, I'm here to cry about a Class called BM owning a Critical Hongmoon soul or higher that able to do a damage of 20k on Dragontongue or 50k on their Lighting draw .

q.e.d

1st: @valiant delete names from pic. :D mods can ban you or close your topic.. 

2nd: BM very op in pvp/pve.. Because GM Jonathen Lien (babbletron) is a BM. So his character must be more powerpuff :D Both tank and head shooter dps char.. I mean balance is it > "BM must be best char" . You didnt understand it.

18 minutes ago, RevelatioN said:

2nd: BM very op in pvp/pve.. Because GM Jonathen Lien (babbletron) is a BM. So his character must be more powerpuff :D Both tank and head shooter dps char.. I mean balance is it > "BM must be best char" . You didnt understand it.

What does that have to do with BM being OP?

14 hours ago, RevelatioN said:

Babbletron mains DEST not bm.

Also i am 100% sure ncsoft doesent balance around what class is beeing played by gms...

13 hours ago, Symex said:

Also i am 100% sure ncsoft doesent balance around what class is beeing played by gms...

hmm.. that explains it "why destroyer have limitless spin , absurbed all damages wth spin .." :)

First of all, this item is not a p2w item if everyone can have it, go farm gold and upgrade your soul and there you have it, the same OP soul you are crying about, yes, its 20k+ gold but that amount of gold can be farmed. If you want the soul that badly, do something instead of whining about it, nothing will change.

6v6 is just a tiny aspect of the game, there are 100 ways to have fun in the game and 6v6 is one of them.

7 minutes ago, RevelatioN said:

hmm.. that explains it "why destroyer have limitless spin , absurbed all damages wth spin .." :)

Classes are not balanced here. They're balanced in Korea. Saying that the reason a class is "OP" is because a GM plays it is simply incorrect.

13 hours ago, NightFer said:

First of all, this item is not a p2w item if everyone can have it, go farm gold and upgrade your soul and there you have it, the same OP soul you are crying about, yes, its 20k+ gold but that amount of gold can be farmed. If you want the soul that badly, do something instead of whining about it, nothing will change.

6v6 is just a tiny aspect of the game, there are 100 ways to have fun in the game and 6v6 is one of them.

Look sir, I don't mind if item is p2w or whatever really.
I did talk about balance thing here, I talking about a game turning from combat , counter and evade game to another heck and slashy game where who take first hit take the kill, do you get me here ?

Hell I didn't talk about pets though they cost tons of gold, because I don't care if it p2w or not , They want money they can have it but hell I hate heck and slashy games special in game meant about live combat and such

13 hours ago, BabyWing said:

Classes are not balanced here. They're balanced in Korea. Saying that the reason a class is "OP" is because a GM plays it is simply incorrect.

13 hours ago, RevelatioN said:

13 hours ago, BabyWing said:

What does that have to do with BM being OP?

13 hours ago, Symex said:

Babbletron have both Destroyer and BM,
By the way himself did admit on twitter that destroyer is underrated by game, so yes

9 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Babbletron have both Destroyer and BM,
By the way himself did admit on twitter that destroyer is underrated by game, so yes

Okay. That doesn't mean you have to make a damn thread about it every week.

5 hours ago, Valiant said:

As the title did mention, I'm a noob player who got fooled by the first words they said in their live stream when they did release game " It will be a free game where everything is balanced, No huge difference between Free player and Paying Player, No power boost items"

And I'm not here to cry about how this game almost became p2w game or whatever, I'm here to cry about a Class called BM owning a Critical Hongmoon soul or higher that able to do a damage of 20k on Dragontongue or 50k on their Lighting draw .

So what is the point of this ? Making 6v6 about a heck and slash game ? Who get the first hit get the kills ? Worst part that this shit skill is AOE, A damn AOE That able to take 3 people down.

So where isthe balance between classes now ? Where is the balance between free player and p2w player ?Hell where is the balance between p2w player and p2w player ? That able killing the whole combat game style just for one skill able to almost in 6 hits kill you alive while the best Destroyer or KFM for example do is a 7k with hongmoon thing ?

Nice work game, Nice work
2da0d9w.jpg

lol i was with koroskoros (the enemy player in the pic) in a match and we lost so not so op xD

like someone here said its about teamwork, both battlegrounds are, if u have a good team that knows what to do u will win

usually its keep 2, 3 players to each or if u got op team(all over 650+ap  keep 2 to each for whirlwind

6v6 only recently became p2w with the introduction of the op true soul, for the low price of a car irl.

Prior to the recent patch though I had np being f2p and competing against the top players. Many of the whales are bad at mechanics and just paid their way to the top so they were easy kills.

Now though between classes being so unbalanced and true soul giving such a massive advantage I will agree with you that 6v6 is very lopsided.

I suggest u make an alt bm and submit a ticket like many people are doing to have them switch items over. You don't need good stats...just spam z and ez wins.

I have 135k+ hp, 2.2k crit def, and 4.3k def and bms with virtually no crit/def/piercing/cdef but high ap can still 1-2 hit me from 100%-0.

Eventually itll get nerfed. just takes time.

2 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

lol i was with koroskoros (the enemy player in the pic) in a match and we lost so not so op xD

like someone here said its about teamwork, both battlegrounds are, if u have a good team that knows what to do u will win

usually its keep 2, 3 players to each or if u got op team(all over 650+ap  keep 2 to each for whirlwind

It wasn't koroskoros, it was another BM
That guy just came in picture that is all xD

2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

RIP us D:

And all he got to answer to me when I said " So you telling me just to quit Destroyer and game since it sucks" He did answer " That destroyer going to get pump and nice hear in next few patchs"

So like, Please I wanna see that,Like the hell you know you got a weak broken class and still never do anything to fix it

3 hours ago, BabyWing said:

Okay. That doesn't mean you have to make a damn thread about it every week.

This thread not about BM , It about the damn Hongmoon soul shit that make every class almost able to finish you in 3 seconds without even putting you in CC

2 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

6v6 only recently became p2w with the introduction of the op true soul, for the low price of a car irl.

Prior to the recent patch though I had np being f2p and competing against the top players. Many of the whales are bad at mechanics and just paid their way to the top so they were easy kills.

Now though between classes being so unbalanced and true soul giving such a massive advantage I will agree with you that 6v6 is very lopsided.

I suggest u make an alt bm and submit a ticket like many people are doing to have them switch items over. You don't need good stats...just spam z and ez wins.

I have 135k+ hp, 2.2k crit def, and 4.3k def and bms with virtually no crit/def/piercing/cdef but high ap can still 1-2 hit me from 100%-0.

Eventually itll get nerfed. just takes time.

Don't say p2w now, White knights going to tell you it pay to progress I mean sure progress like what ? Months or year to achieve that without any RNG luck ?

And Classes balance ? There no such thing in BnS, It called unbalanced class to it perfection , Where Assassin can steal something and go in higher speed with that item till their base, Where classes like BD got godly immune mode and powerful grab that can be reseted , escape from grab and ofcourse a 100-0 every 30 second, BM the god of war and high tank and damage, Warlock Master of powerful damage and soulburn, etc on every damn class 
Anyway , Worst part if you go against a "Ranged" class or BM or SF who owning True hongmoon = Instance kill like in 3 or 4 hits

Who said anything about BM? I just pointed out the fact that you make threads about class balance consistently and have been for months. Doesn't it ever get tiring?

Also, I seem to remember you saying that you were going to quit months ago. What happened to that? Clearly, you aren't enjoying the game much, so I honestly don't see what's keeping you here.

13 minutes ago, BabyWing said:

Also, I seem to remember you saying that you were going to quit months ago. What happened to that? Clearly, you aren't enjoying the game much, so I honestly don't see what's keeping you here.

He's waiting for the buff-patch for destroyer.

51 minutes ago, Raizou said:

He's waiting for the buff-patch for destroyer.

^ Here is your answer, I just waiting with hope for that patch otherwise bye bye game

Since I saw they going to gave BD a 8m AOE Ultimate skill that allow them to cast resisent in that range xD

Archived