Join Blade and soul they say, It will be fun they say(Maybe I'm noob who cares)

Valiant

20 minutes ago, Valiant said:

^ Here is your answer, I just waiting with hope for that patch otherwise bye bye game

Since I saw they going to gave BD a 8m AOE Ultimate skill that allow them to cast resisent in that range xD

If you enjoy many months of waiting then have at it. I personally don't see the point in torturing yourself by playing a class you complain about being underpowered all the time, but I guess that's your decision.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Destroyers always was and always will be a bad class. There will not be a destro buff patch for now, even with the new patch in KR, revamped skills and such, destros still sux, so I suggest you quit now or stop making threads about class balance without knowing what that is.

To the guy that said BMs will get nerfed, actually they will get buffed :D, they can still 100-0 you in 1v1 in 2-3 sec. KR BMs are even more annoying than EU ones, but in KR BMs are one of the lowest pvp classes now (why? you will know soon enough :D )

I can't help it but post.

As you suggested, yes you are a noob. And the "(who cares part)" ... why are you posting then? Are you looking for some kind of sympathy ?

It took me 5 seconds to realize that it doesn't matter for how much he hits you even if he hits only 15k light draw (even though it is 25k in the pic) and 10k on the RB (even though it is 20k) you would have been dead anyways, and I will tell you which line emphasizes it in the picture:

"Received 10,422 damanage from This dude's Soaring Falcon."

After this, the damage output didn't really matter. It means that you have wasted your tab on god knows what bs, and then he just simply waited, caught you with the skill and finished you off. Usually what follows after Z pull is good 9 seconds combo and another 3-4 for an air combo so doesn't really matter whether he hits you for 20k or 10k you would have been still dead, unlucky that you get hit by the 6 second buff which procs every 1 minute, if that buff proced during an air combo you would barely take 15% damage.

I am not defending the unbalance in the 6v6 arena, it is clear for everyone, I am just pointing out that you post a picture to prove that you are unskilled, and in stead of seeking advice, you complain. Not cool.

1 hour ago, Enoll said:

It took me 5 seconds to realize that it doesn't matter for how much he hits you even if he hits only 15k light draw (even though it is 25k in the pic) and 10k on the RB (even though it is 20k) you would have been dead anyways, and I will tell you which line emphasizes it in the picture:

"Received 10,422 damanage from This dude's Soaring Falcon."

After this, the damage output didn't really matter. It means that you have wasted your tab on god knows what bs, and then he just simply waited, caught you with the skill and finished you off. Usually what follows after Z pull is good 9 seconds combo and another 3-4 for an air combo so doesn't really matter whether he hits you for 20k or 10k you would have been still dead, unlucky that you get hit by the 6 second buff which procs every 1 minute, if that buff proced during an air combo you would barely take 15% damage.

I am not defending the unbalance in the 6v6 arena, it is clear for everyone, I am just pointing out that you post a picture to prove that you are unskilled, and in stead of seeking advice, you complain. Not cool.

And tell me Sir, What would make me not use my tab when I get stunned then get slashed by dragontongue doing about 20k as yourself saw when my HP in total is 127k ?
like he stun me for like 2 or 3 seconds then 3 hits, 3 hits only made my hp went down to 67k against a BM which own a 140k+ HP , Then after that when I used my tab cause one more hit and I'm dead.

He just pull me with Z, Made that combo took the rest of my hp with lightdraw then dragontongue , Hell even the lunar slash made a 15k HP on me.

So sir you telling me that is balance ? A Class with block that I can't bypass except every 30 seconds , Immune, Iframe, Escape from grab able to do that high damage without even the hongmoon kick in , That is fair ?

I know you are pro Mr Enoll, So I will ask you as a pro BM player do you think Dragontongue a skill doing that damage and almost able to be spamable is fair skill to have ?

Do you think when hongmoon buff kick in and make a huge difference allowing that dragontongue crap to slash people down in few hits is fair ? Tell me yourself didn't notice the BM noobs that run around in 1v1 where they turn on Immune and go slash into your HP with that dragontongue without using any cc count that you go dead in few hits ? You never notice that before?

Yes this noobs is manageable  for me in 1v1 since I be using my Blue buff with Z kick to break their defensive , But that 1v1 where things is abit balanced where their stupid designed dragontongue is useless against someone know what they doing though it would be able to smash down your hp down to 50% .

But in 6v6 where I forced to switch around many of my skills , Want to do damage and in same tanky I need to ruin around my skills because this game developer know nothing about balancing class, Giving every damn class a immune, high damage, many Iframe, Healing power while the best they can give for Destroyer is grab,1 Frame, Stupid Red spin that got many gab window where you get stunned or dragged, While you either got to pick a tank buff that work every 1min or 100-0 Fury buff that make you wide open while Assassin /KFM able to have that fighting spirit without any cost for their defense.

Edit:

Let's ignore what happen in that picture, Let me put you in something more lovely when you and 2 other of your team mate trying to kill a BD with 140k HP and power immune spin around base, Yes it very annoying for me cause it almost like they got that godly mood with high speed spin and many immunes -.-

Anyway, That BD got joined by summoner which is about 110k summoner which wasn't much it was like 3v2 Summoner and BD vs Destroyer, Summoner and i think SF, Somehow and all of sudden I notice that my hp and my other team (That was beside me) went down from 120k+ down to like 30k in few seconds without even getting cc just slow and snare stuff; Yes we was near the cave under the ground where BM came from out back in their immune buff hitting us form back in aoe doing that much to us, That is fair ? An AOE able to put down hp for two people from 120k to 30k in few seconds without putting cc on us and yes we didn't use escape even ? That fair ?

Hell Destroyer the punishing class won't be able to do such damage -,- 

7 hours ago, BabyWing said:

If you enjoy many months of waiting then have at it. I personally don't see the point in torturing yourself by playing a class you complain about being underpowered all the time, but I guess that's your decision.

Because it hard to make a new account, It very hard special that they should gave me a free class token change with my gear since they did lie in the creating of Destroyer, Where it suppose to be the class that punish other classes for their mistakes while infact it the only class that getting punished for their mistake

Most of the cases, whether it's 1vs1 or 6vs6.. if you lose the opener, your chances significantly decrease on coming out on top [assuming both players know what they're doing].

You just stated you lost the opener vs a BM, forcing you to use your tab/escapes/trinkets/iframes etc and you expect to walk away alive? There is more than just 1 class that can 100-0 you under the right circumstances.

I understand the frustration, but realistically speaking.. you have but yourself to blame.

I could've hit 100-0 you under those circumstances without a true or critical hongmoon soul as I'm sure many others could have. Lots of factors come in to play, but in the end it's 6vs6.. anything can happen, everyone can interfere.

@Valient a BM cannot hit you for 20k dmg unless you are using pve set and not pvp one, if you are using a pve one you have no business in 6v6 to start with or you should just try to enjoy the silver rankings where you play vs similar players or players with pvp bopaes that just start ranking up. I have loads of AP and the max I can crit someone with pvp set is 13k, if i ever crit.

Now you changed from complaining about 6v6 to complaining about class. If you are not happy with your class, level up another one and complain to support that your class sucks and for them to transfer your items to your new class. Unfortunately in this scenario you will never get the whole point which is that every class has its purpose. You are giving example of a blade dancer that can stall around a pyre, well that's exactly what you are meant to do as well. It is true that at the moment many things are unbalanced and I am very well aware of the Des dps in pve, but you never know in the future they might make it as the BM and make shadow build "THE BUILD".

41 minutes ago, Enoll said:

@Valient a BM cannot hit you for 20k dmg unless you are using pve set and not pvp one, if you are using a pve one you have no business in 6v6 to start with or you should just try to enjoy the silver rankings where you play vs similar players or players with pvp bopaes that just start ranking up. I have loads of AP and the max I can crit someone with pvp set is 13k, if i ever crit.

Now you changed from complaining about 6v6 to complaining about class. If you are not happy with your class, level up another one and complain to support that your class sucks and for them to transfer your items to your new class. Unfortunately in this scenario you will never get the whole point which is that every class has its purpose. You are giving example of a blade dancer that can stall around a pyre, well that's exactly what you are meant to do as well. It is true that at the moment many things are unbalanced and I am very well aware of the Des dps in pve, but you never know in the future they might make it as the BM and make shadow build "THE BUILD".

pretty sure he use pve set not pvp set since im always using pve set for wwv and get that kind of damage from enemy...and kinda funny for me if he use pve set and  complain about the damage he get from the enemy with a good pvp set...

6 minutes ago, Azumizan said:

BM's tend to be able to make des burn tab, through HM pull. Once that's down, i'd recommend speccing Persistence whenever there is a BM in 6v6. It's a "second chance" which can help. Survival>Damage

And lose my 100-0 such how lovely this game became for destroyer, Every class able to escape and immune while able to punish me to death, Love you ncsoft

16 hours ago, NightFer said:

First of all, this item is not a p2w item if everyone can have it, go farm gold and upgrade your soul and there you have it, the same OP soul you are crying about, yes, its 20k+ gold but that amount of gold can be farmed. If you want the soul that badly, do something instead of whining about it, nothing will change.

6v6 is just a tiny aspect of the game, there are 100 ways to have fun in the game and 6v6 is one of them.

LOL LOL LOL LOL "this item  is not a p2w"  u must be joking ! Only  the outfits  are not p2w in this game !  About one thing you are right,  everyone can get it, but  the thing is the damn whales get it on the first day and they benefit so much from that,  but the  players like me we gonna farm our ass off and who knows  how much months will pass until we get close to what whales have ..OFC everyone can do what ever they want but please don't say that this is  not p2w!

20 minutes ago, Shushi said:

LOL LOL LOL LOL "this item  is not a p2w"  u must be joking ! Only  the outfits  are not p2w in this game !  About one thing you are right,  everyone can get it, but  the thing is the damn whales get it on the first day and they benefit so much from that,  but the  players like me we gonna farm our ass off and who knows  how much months will pass until we get close to what whales have ..OFC everyone can do what ever they want but please don't say that this is  not p2w!

Theoretically you get an insane RNG and get 1x 10k gold from windrest and you upgrade your soul to max, how is that whale only? As long as its obtainable by everyone, its not p2w. Or you call the game p2w? Everyone are p2w? Please!

17 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Theoretically you get an insane RNG and get 1x 10k gold from windrest and you upgrade your soul to max, how is that whale only? As long as its obtainable by everyone, its not p2w. Or you call the game p2w? Everyone are p2w? Please!

You can only dream for those 10k gold you must be MEGA lucky to get em.  Since they can get an OP item with cash , which gives em advantage and much more power over the other players YES it is PAY TO WIN! And Yes the game is already mega p2w,  whales are competing who buy more RNG chest and show off in Youtube. Even one of them said in his video that he is feeling sorry for the f2p players and how unfair it is. 

4 hours ago, Valiant said:

And tell me Sir, What would make me not use my tab when I get stunned then get slashed by dragontongue doing about 20k as yourself saw when my HP in total is 127k ?
like he stun me for like 2 or 3 seconds then 3 hits, 3 hits only made my hp went down to 67k against a BM which own a 140k+ HP , Then after that when I used my tab cause one more hit and I'm dead.

He just pull me with Z, Made that combo took the rest of my hp with lightdraw then dragontongue , Hell even the lunar slash made a 15k HP on me.

So sir you telling me that is balance ? A Class with block that I can't bypass except every 30 seconds , Immune, Iframe, Escape from grab able to do that high damage without even the hongmoon kick in , That is fair ?

I know you are pro Mr Enoll, So I will ask you as a pro BM player do you think Dragontongue a skill doing that damage and almost able to be spamable is fair skill to have ?

Do you think when hongmoon buff kick in and make a huge difference allowing that dragontongue crap to slash people down in few hits is fair ? Tell me yourself didn't notice the BM noobs that run around in 1v1 where they turn on Immune and go slash into your HP with that dragontongue without using any cc count that you go dead in few hits ? You never notice that before?

Yes this noobs is manageable  for me in 1v1 since I be using my Blue buff with Z kick to break their defensive , But that 1v1 where things is abit balanced where their stupid designed dragontongue is useless against someone know what they doing though it would be able to smash down your hp down to 50% .

But in 6v6 where I forced to switch around many of my skills , Want to do damage and in same tanky I need to ruin around my skills because this game developer know nothing about balancing class, Giving every damn class a immune, high damage, many Iframe, Healing power while the best they can give for Destroyer is grab,1 Frame, Stupid Red spin that got many gab window where you get stunned or dragged, While you either got to pick a tank buff that work every 1min or 100-0 Fury buff that make you wide open while Assassin /KFM able to have that fighting spirit without any cost for their defense.

Edit:

Let's ignore what happen in that picture, Let me put you in something more lovely when you and 2 other of your team mate trying to kill a BD with 140k HP and power immune spin around base, Yes it very annoying for me cause it almost like they got that godly mood with high speed spin and many immunes -.-

Anyway, That BD got joined by summoner which is about 110k summoner which wasn't much it was like 3v2 Summoner and BD vs Destroyer, Summoner and i think SF, Somehow and all of sudden I notice that my hp and my other team (That was beside me) went down from 120k+ down to like 30k in few seconds without even getting cc just slow and snare stuff; Yes we was near the cave under the ground where BM came from out back in their immune buff hitting us form back in aoe doing that much to us, That is fair ? An AOE able to put down hp for two people from 120k to 30k in few seconds without putting cc on us and yes we didn't use escape even ? That fair ?

Hell Destroyer the punishing class won't be able to do such damage -,- 

Because it hard to make a new account, It very hard special that they should gave me a free class token change with my gear since they did lie in the creating of Destroyer, Where it suppose to be the class that punish other classes for their mistakes while infact it the only class that getting punished for their mistake

BD's spin is not as powerful as you said. It is just like Destroyer's normal spin, which can be cc-able in that 0.5 seconds of the spin. Many people or good players can cc me out from my spin because they know what they are doing. Also, if you are complaining about BD's spin, I should complain about Destroyer's red spin too. That is the true un-cc-able spin we are talking about here. If you are melee, you can't do anything to Destroyer's red spin until they run out of chi. If you are range player, you either have high DPS to take Destroyer's red spin down or just run away like melee. If you don't have high DPS range damage and just continue to attack Destroyer with red spin, you are basically refilling Destroyer's chi for him to keep the spin going.

Honestly Valiant, it sounds like you don't actually want to take suggestions from people. Every time someone gives you some advice, you just dismiss it. What's the point of making a thread like this if you won't even accept any advice? 

5 hours ago, Valiant said:

And lose my 100-0 such how lovely this game became for destroyer, Every class able to escape and immune while able to punish me to death, Love you ncsoft

There is no class that can 100-0 someone reliably in 6v6 with pvp gear...

16 hours ago, FrozenB said:

I should complain about Destroyer's red spin too. That is the true un-cc-able spin we are talking about here. If you are melee, you can't do anything to Destroyer's red spin until they run out of chi. If you are range player, you either have high DPS to take Destroyer's red spin down or just run away like melee. If you don't have high DPS range damage and just continue to attack Destroyer with red spin, you are basically refilling Destroyer's chi for him to keep the spin going.

K I hav to post now cuz im sick of this myth being thrown around even after a yr of this game being out here. Wanna stop a Destroyer's Typhoon? Knockdown them or Knock them up. It's that simple. I haven't tested to c if all knockdowns can equally stop Typhoon cuz knockdowns vary on this game even in PvE with what can and can't be resisted but another Destroyer for example just has to axe sweep anyone dumb enough to try and red spin them or Searing Strike + Scorching Strike to knock them into the air. Do ur research ppl b4 u ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about stupid things

8 hours ago, vOrpheus said:

K I hav to post now cuz im sick of this myth being thrown around even after a yr of this game being out here. Wanna stop a Destroyer's Typhoon? Knockdown them or Knock them up. It's that simple. I haven't tested to c if all knockdowns can equally stop Typhoon cuz knockdowns vary on this game even in PvE with what can and can't be resisted but another Destroyer for example just has to axe sweep anyone dumb enough to try and red spin them or Searing Strike + Scorching Strike to knock them into the air. Do ur research ppl b4 u ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about stupid things

i don't know... i have so much lag, FPS and graphic issues where i just don't see red spin until i get like 5~6 hit from it so i just ss out of it and stay away. and for my destoryer's red spin... so far, only time i stopped is due to lag, use different skill, out of focus or dead.

2 hours ago, hwalien said:

i don't know... i have so much lag, FPS and graphic issues where i just don't see red spin until i get like 5~6 hit from it so i just ss out of it and stay away. and for my destoryer's red spin... so far, only time i stopped is due to lag, use different skill, out of focus or dead.

Cuz most ppl either hav too much ping to stop it in the 3s it takes to get stunned, panic, or they simply don't know that Typhoon resists for 1s and only resists Daze,Knockback, and Stun, but not Knockdown or Knock ups. It's pretty obvious wut can and can't b resisted just b using skills during boss attacks tho again knockdowns can b iffy ie: u can tab spin Ironheart's Dbl arm smash which induces knockdown but not Ogong's overhead pole smash. Knockdowns in this game r vague

This is not even related to P2win
And while there's a shit ton of P2win you can add on to this in 6v6, the primairy issue here is the damage of dragontongue itself.

A good BM will rek you regardless of using soul or not, their RMB dragontongue is just exceptionally strong at the moment (blame the incompetent balance team in KR)

It will stay like this for a while. 

21 minutes ago, Alpro said:

This is not even related to P2win
And while there's a shit ton of P2win you can add on to this in 6v6, the primairy issue here is the damage of dragontongue itself.

A good BM will rek you regardless of using soul or not, their RMB dragontongue is just exceptionally strong at the moment (blame the incompetent balance team in KR)

It will stay like this for a while. 

You havent seen the real pain that comes with the emblems later, or with the demonflame weapon, or with the accessory bonuses and the new soul. All they going to do is remove 5 from the multiplier in pvp and add it to pve, which will lead to even more dmg :D

8 minutes ago, NightFer said:

You havent seen the real pain that comes with the emblems later, or with the demonflame weapon, or with the accessory bonuses and the new soul. All they going to do is remove 5 from the multiplier in pvp and add it to pve, which will lead to even more dmg :D

Yeah i heard some things about the modifier before. I never played the other regions myself but we have some members in our clan discord that keep themselves up to date.
It really makes no sense, unless they are making all the balance changes with the upcomming ultimates and remaining HM skills in mind.

Its even worse here due to the fact we don't even have the endgame gear they have in other regions, but we pretty much run the same balance patch.

Just now, Alpro said:

Yeah i heard some things about the modifier before. I never played the other regions myself but we have some members in our clan discord that keep themselves up to date.
It really makes no sense, unless they are making all the balance changes with the upcomming ultimates and remaining HM skills in mind.

Its even worse here due to the fact we don't even have the endgame gear they have in other regions, but we pretty much run the same balance patch.

I play both korea and china and I can say the BM changes arent that noticeable about the RB. Just pray EU doesnt have the mythic badges and emblems that boosts the dmg of RB by a 4 digit number, then you will know the real pain which Im experiencing as a player in those regions :D 6v6 is not a place for balancing because its not a competitive part of the scene. In KR you have rankings for both 6v6, and there is a separate option to que up asa 6-man party with your friends and clanmates that is NOT included in the ranking system. It is not something to be "balanced" because its specifically made for people with gear, if you want a real fighting experience, please look to 1v1 and 3v3 areans.

open world pvp realy suck.. unbalanced system.. all of yours afraid from my cat.. after crying people, they seeing next update summoner's nerf patchs.. :) 

now someone crying for bm s op dmgs.. but no coming a nerf patch for Bm. The disgrace continues.

6 hours ago, NightFer said:

I play both korea and china and I can say the BM changes arent that noticeable about the RB. Just pray EU doesnt have the mythic badges and emblems that boosts the dmg of RB by a 4 digit number, then you will know the real pain which Im experiencing as a player in those regions :D 6v6 is not a place for balancing because its not a competitive part of the scene. In KR you have rankings for both 6v6, and there is a separate option to que up asa 6-man party with your friends and clanmates that is NOT included in the ranking system. It is not something to be "balanced" because its specifically made for people with gear, if you want a real fighting experience, please look to 1v1 and 3v3 areans.

At least KR is smarter to fix the system as introducing the 6mparty in battleground, but removed from ranking system. This can get rid of the exploiters because most of the items you get from battleground merchant is non-tradable. The moonstones are within the boxes which requires non-tradable keys from running dungeons to open. Simply, there will be no profit to exploit in 6m party.

Archived