babeln

Server Freeze and DC

piinajaa   

srly ncsoft should give us 1-5 1mil xp charms for this..... this is our play time to play further  exp and farm midnight soulstone plains

this is just my opinion but i think many people would agreed on this post

thx//over and out yours hulluapina from wildspring

also fix ur servers! 

They keep advertising on asian region websites, which has 300-500ms pings.

Now we have dc waves. Hope can find the problem.

Edited by Jack Valent

Raizou   
10 minutes ago, Windy said:

Now some of us will loose the 1st day of trove and MSP Madness.i

Maybe they will increase the events + 1 - 2 days, like at the daily dash bug on august (?)

XxLinkxX   

I just log in few minutes ago and i cant open mailbox daily dash marketplace and hongmoon store with high latency

And now I cant even open launcher 

Please fix it ASAP dev NCSoft

wtf.png

account authentication failure

so im banned with no reason? ok i go play elsword then...

LOL JUST KIDDING XD but rly i cant login

Edited by DRAGONxNOGARD

Vastra   

Stuck on launching game after cycling through most of their error codes on the launcher, and this just after getting a special trove roll :)

We are all in the same ship, freeze, crash, launcher not starting, log in at last, rinse and repeat (NA here, playing from EU). No way to try the new area or do the daily challenge or use the market place or the trove, lol. Good luck fixing it, bed time for me : )

2 minutes ago, Kayama said:

i wish they fix the servers as fast as they merged my topic.....pathetic.

same here. can barely get in for few secs high latency then dc. might as well take servers down and fix the problem

Fufia   

Finaly this game get a dungeon we can call MMO but nop this game dont like  Massive Multiplayer Online

Now go all play Dead or Alive (you have boobs like bs but you get balance and beter graphics)

PS: why Dead or Alive dont come for VR this world is so sad :(

Meginb   

Up for about an hour aaaaaaaand crash again. Whoever handles the servers needs to be donkey punched.

Arcainoh   

this is absolutely frustrating like this crap always happens with bns pathces this is the worst it has been though i can't even log inot the game rip dc and midnight ssp i ony got to play for 30 mins now i can't get in for ovr an hour if i do i get dced immediately like seriously does bns get the concept of server stress testing either taht or they serioulsy need to update servers they have the money so no excuse for this crap

Unicorns   
3 minutes ago, DRAGONxNOGARD said:

guys heard or know a word PATIENCE?

Problems with servers started close to 5 hours ago, right after a 7 hours maint. So no, no patience lol

I don't think it is a good idea to try midnight skypetals plain (or any dungeon) right now, better to do something else and wait till this is fixed to save time and frustration...

Meginb   

Midnight Skypetal Plains.

It's been happening for days, not just today. It's the same old tune and they haven't learned anything from us trying to be patient or nice about it. And you can't do anything pretty much since when one thing goes down, the entire game goes down.

Edited by Meginb

now i cant even get to launcher, everytime error 7513 or 42. 
Anyone else have this problem right now? maybe they already have a new maint, but didnt anounced it yet.