October 5th patch

Grimoir

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

And what skill patch would that be?

If my search skills are good it should be this but i think something is mixe up cause i think we have these already >_>

Blade Master

Raid (2): Lightning elemental effect is removed.

Blade Storm (X)
Tier 2 Stage 1: The duration of Flame Dragon is increased from 4 sec to 6 sec

Bladefence (F)
Tier 3 Stage 3:  The duration of Flame Dragon is increased from 1 sec to 2 sec

Kungfu Master

Awakened Searing Palm (X)
Additional trigger condition: after casting Searing Blow (F), Swift Strike (2)

Destroyer

Mighty Cleave (RB)
Tier 5 Stage 3: damage increase

Force Master

Impact (1)
Tier 5 Stage 1: Retreat (F) can be chained after successful counter.

Divine Ream (Restraint skill, not official English name): increase fire, ice damage

Phantom Grip (4)
Tier 2 Stage 1: CD is changed to 36 sec.

Frost Armor (TAB)
Stage 1,2: Hp recovery is changed to 5%.

Divine Veil (C)
Tier 1 Stage 1: HP recovery is changed to 10%.

Assassin

Shadow Raid (Restraint skill, no official english name): inflict 1 stack of poison

Shadow Dash, Sidewinder (1)
– the effect is applied faster when it is used on a nearby target

Lightning Crash, Lightning Pierce (F)
– when it is activated, other skill cannot cancel its activation.

Summoner

Petal Storm (3)
Add Tier 3 Stage 2: Rumblebees (RB) Stage 3 can cast instantly on hit, and deal additional damage of 550%.

Thorn Strike (2)
Tier 1 Stage 1: add effect – Heal the user 10% of the damage dealt; add effect – heal party member within the AoE by 5%
Tier 4/5 Stage 2: new skill – Vine

Blade Dancer

Thunder Slash (X)
Tier 2 Stage 4: add effect – gain 3 sec Lightning Surge
Tier 3 Stage 4: the effect of “gain Lightning Surge for 1 sec on hit” is changed to “generates 3 Lightning Focus in Lightning Surge”.

Sky Slash (X)
Tier 2 Stage 3: add effect – reduce the CD of Raid, Rush, Multi Slash (2) by 6 sec.

Warlock

Dimensional Salvo (RB): damage increase

Imprison (3)
Tier 4 Stage 1: add effect – when the last hit lands, Dragoncall (4) or Wingstorm (V) can be cast instantly within 6 sec.

Soul Fighter

Chi Beam (Restraint skill , no official English name): add effect – increase Chi level by 1.

9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Cause forcemasters are supposed to be a glass cannon .-.

But typical glass cannon has also lot of cc, so he can deal this cannon damage, and fm has worst cc among all classes, hard to pull off and easy to counter, except one stun with 36s CD lol. And in pvp build it has almost no damage at all, so what we are talking about?

24 minutes ago, Southwind said:

But typical glass cannon has also lot of cc, so he can deal this cannon damage, and fm has worst cc among all classes, hard to pull off and easy to counter, except one stun with 36s CD lol. And in pvp build it has almost no damage at all, so what we are talking about?

In my honest opinion FM's shouldnt have many CC's alone for the fact that you have your freeze whenever you get hit that applies on the enemy. if they remove that and increase the cooldown on your 1 i am fine with FM's having 1 or 2 more CC's.

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

In my honest opinion FM's shouldnt have many CC's alone for the fact that you have your freeze whenever you get hit that applies on the enemy. if they remove that and increase the cooldown on your 1 i am fine with FM's having 1 or 2 more CC's.

Not whenever we get hit, we need to stack up frost orbs first, even then, any class can full combo us having this freeze, cause it's only root. If someone can't deal with this chill/freeze he probably has 0 pvp skills. 

Back to the thread, why we will get skill changes not in proper order, there should be march ones first:

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-warlock-soul-fighter-blade-master/

1 hour ago, Southwind said:

Not whenever we get hit, we need to stack up frost orbs first, even then, any class can full combo us having this freeze, cause it's only root. If someone can't deal with this chill/freeze he probably has 0 pvp skills. 

Back to the thread, why we will get skill changes not in proper order, there should be march ones first:

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-warlock-soul-fighter-blade-master/

Because if you havent noticed the skill changes we get are being mixed and shuffled a bit so they do not impact as as much since we are still gear wise behind other versions.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Summoner

Petal Storm (3)
Add Tier 3 Stage 2: Rumblebees (RB) Stage 3 can cast instantly on hit, and deal additional damage of 550%.

Thorn Strike (2)
Tier 1 Stage 1: add effect – Heal the user 10% of the damage dealt; add effect – heal party member within the AoE by 5%
Tier 4/5 Stage 2: new skill – Vine

Nobody complains or whines about summoners? :o Im very surprised...

23 minutes ago, Raizou said:

Nobody complains or whines about summoners? :o Im very surprised...

Basically, Petal Storm allows Summoner to make super Rumblebee - Third branch to instant cast for 3 seconds after counter with HM Seed Shroud. The build is pretty much 24/24 Super Sunflower, as long as you have focus for it, but you have to stay in melee distance.

Thorn Strike has minor changes. I think the first and second branch are now all heal party members.

Vine, from a friend playing in TW, is basically Thorn Strike with Wind damage instead of Earth.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Because if you havent noticed the skill changes we get are being mixed and shuffled a bit so they do not impact as as much since we are still gear wise behind other versions.

Force Master
Divine Veil (C)
– enemies cannot parry/counter your attack

if this doesnt impact, then I lol'd. By now FM in 6v6 is like or you go full glass cannon without 2 cc's (grab, which getting cd nerf and stun which has 36s cd) and also Veil nerf and Ice Tab heal nerf....

which that I can put veil and glass cannon all this spinning shit like bd/destro, I can stay in veil and demolish kfm/sf parries. But of course it's none of my business :)

7 minutes ago, SuMMasteR said:

Who use stage 3 rmb rumblebees? Even if the damage ratio increased by 1 million times, i wont use it. Again dead an upgrade. Maybe I can use if they delete the sunflower tree. 

I use bees because bees > suflower.

sunflower will be only good for groups of mobs as aoe but for boss fights bees will outrank flower by far.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

K. But then i want the Hm-Rmb and that the 1 gets Defense, Parry-Pen - after this the icing will be a rlly valid option.

5 hours ago, Southwind said:

at least you are still a canon. With warlock they went back and forth between glass canon and support and fm beats him in both categories.

Archived