Dragon and Tiger Weapon

Diger

Hay, i have question about this. I'm playing everyday, work hard and trying to upgrada my weapons ect. Now i found information that you guys have briliant idea to give "new", "awsome", "exciting", "great" weapon. I thought, great! But i found that this weapon will not be next upgrade after legendary weapon only separated line of weapons that will be better then legendary. Sorry but are you ******* kidding me? Please tell me that this is a joke, and nothing like this will appear in game.

Aw that 750 AP kid that died on the New dungeon ... i was hoping for a real new live stream episode and then i was lik eh?

Why i watching a Whale doing Deso?

I hope no F2P saw this stream... not very encouraging when u see a 750 AP + guys fail

About the other weapons... i wouldnt be surpised ;)

Whales will rage for upgrading current legendary but then short time later pay again and upgrade the new one and be like whatevers lel

@StellaNoxFleuret 98% of people who are above 700 AP and have aquamarine gem die in new dungeons...even in Yeti I saw alot...its called pay2win players...that why we hate Trove event...because before trove people who had true pirate were pro players and never had problem on Bloodshade 4 man with anyone that had max gear...now I avoid max geared because I know they are p2win with no experience!

On topic:I heard about Dragon Tiger weapon...it is real but it might be only on some regions...like S1,S2 and S3 in CH...it might be possible to what he said to be true...and I expect that because lately I heard that all upgrade to true python was for nothing(30 jewls doesnt compare to all materials spend and time).
Btw you said you have information...give us some links!

6 minutes ago, Diger said:

That is why i'm here and asking if this is true lmao @Zuzu

We're not getting anymore Legendary weapons within this year according to the Producer's letter.

But the Legendary weapon path itself is real in other regions but since we did not get the Naryu Labyrinth Legendary weapon we may not get the Dragon/Tiger Legendary weapon but nothing is set in stone and just my own opinion on it.

Here's the producer's letter:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-producers-letter/

Oh I see my video there. Anyway the full cost is about 130-150k based on BnS TW market. It's possible for hardcore player in TW to afford this weapon by farming if they have played the game from the start, because the first 10 stage is level 45, final 10 stages is level 50, so they have plenty of time in between to actually farm. If this is brought to NA, there is no way to get this without spending a lot on it. IMO they won't bring this to NA because it requires you to farm level 45 content but then with NCWest anything could happen.

I think I watched the video mention by OP, that was only speculation after NCWest mention about the weapon path changes, so we all know what it's only a different cheaper more grindy upgrade path.

5 hours ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Coz... Legendary Necklace was in producers Letter to read? ;)

According to your Logic we wouldnt had gotten Legendary Necklace coz it was not in the Letter =D

But ya i hope u right no normal person could afford this weapon anyway

They also said on stream that we will only continue with the one legendary weapon we have. No other weapons will be released.

We got the lgenedary necklace to skip the elemental accessories. we would get it later anyway regardless, we just skip 2-3 steps on them.

He has a point...legendary necklace wasnt in produce letter...and is a big middle finger to those who spend time to upgrade...30 jewls is nothing compared to the time spend and materials for upgrades...lucky I stayed at awakened Oath with acc!And there is a big difference between spending months for upgrading and getting a better one just by rng in a dungeon...instead of spending gold to upgrade to that I could have invested in better things!

So I believe there is a chance to get another legendary...as far I saw in video Blackwyrm weapon we need for it...lucky I kept my sword...but that was level 45 legendary weapon,I think we will get a better one!

3 hours ago, vita said:

Oh I see my video there. Anyway the full cost is about 130-150k based on BnS TW market. It's possible for hardcore player in TW to afford this weapon by farming if they have played the game from the start, because the first 10 stage is level 45, final 10 stages is level 50, so they have plenty of time in between to actually farm. If this is brought to NA, there is no way to get this without spending a lot on it. IMO they won't bring this to NA because it requires you to farm level 45 content but then with NCWest anything could happen.

I think I watched the video mention by OP, that was only speculation after NCWest mention about the weapon path changes, so we all know what it's only a different cheaper more grindy upgrade path.

NCsoft always reduces upgrade cost for new players. Having a True Scorpion weapon was a luxary 2 months ago, now everybody has it, because they reduced upgrade materials required and their prices by adding new and easy ways of obtaining them. So in a couple of month i believe they'll reduce the cost of Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stones, then they'll remove the fail chance or maybe they could add a new but lesser legendary tier for new players.

1 hour ago, InstantDeath said:

NCsoft always reduces upgrade cost for new players. Having a True Scorpion weapon was a luxary 2 months ago, now everybody has it, because they reduced upgrade materials required and their prices by adding new and easy ways of obtaining them. So in a couple of month i believe they'll reduce the cost of Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stones, then they'll remove the fail chance or maybe they could add a new but lesser legendary tier for new players.

Not for Dragon Tiger legendary, I already mention that the first 10 level is lvl 45 so you can see how long this weapon has been around in TW server, nothing was reduce all this time, the cost was still the same. Stage 12 was only added a month or two ago. Sure dungeons drop more ornaments now, but you need over 1k for the first 10 stages and over 3k for the last 10 stages.

As for the mainstream legendary, in BnS TW you can use nebula for them, it takes 2 normal nebulas to make the legendary nebula, I am not very sure how much it reduces though.

I never said we're getting dragon tiger. You're making things up that you didn't hear or extrapolating from something else. The only thing CLOSE to what I said about legendary's is, MAYBE we're getting a new path(s) since we cannot preview stage 7 anymore in our weapon. We used to be able to but it's been removed. So I was discussing with my stream that it's possible they change paths considering they removed oblivion accessories from our path as well. Never did I say anything about dragon tiger. 

I am not really seeing the problem here. As long as the new(?) legendary weapon is and will remain a extremely rare drop in Naryu/Nexus and costs close to 6300g to get the weapon on MP. And what will the upgrade mats be? Will it be the premium stone or mw stone or silverfrost stone?  I doubt there will be many new lv 45 players that go with that path, except for some paying players or some that wishes to upgrade their alts and fast trek them to legendary weapon.

Many may have spent 6300g, but who would hold on that much money and not just upgrade their weapon bit by bit. You'll basically be stuck on True profane to try and save up that much money. And what are the bonus stats on these weapon? As we all know, Oathbreaker path was way inferior than Siren/Pirate path.

Archived