Compensation for upgrade weapons

Kargnac

As we know a great discount has been to raise arms, and now that we did and effort nuestrao cost us should not have any compensation or return of the materials we spend a greater extent than those who will rise now¿

I hope to share my opinion

Ugh... I called our efforts as early investment for long-term profits.

New players may have it easier than older players who play way ahead them, but the keyword here is "way ahead them". By painstakingly upgrade your equipment, even at greater cost, you now have time spamming big-AP dungeon smoothly and fast and achieve possibility for highest income that the game can offer.

Meanwhile, even though new players benefit greatly from the reduced costs, they still have to GRIND FOR A WHILE in order to catch up with high-AP players, who already generates profits as long-time players, and even more profit by the time they catch up.

Let take a metaphor. Imagine that in order to come to school, your have to walk 10 kilometers, through forest and over mountain. Ten year later, people have developed a nice and straight concreted road straight to the school, which only take like 3 kilometers. Are we supposed to feel unfair here, when the future generations can now have it easier coming to school?

ahahahahaah 

nice try 

there is no need in compensation since u got weapon ealier u got easier life earlier.

otherwise, dont upgrade weapon anymore because sooner or later they will give us some way to lower the price.

I agree with Alysha. Those that decided to pay money and upgrade early, it can't be the Devs' fault. They decided to get legendary early, even though the Devs' said that content doesn't require it; so they can clear things quicker.

550 AP is like the target goal to do endgame. Any more, then it's pushing it.

Why would you be compensated?  You bought in early.  You used the weapon.  And now you want compensation for it?  Ok.  So, using that logic anything you earned using that weapon should also be returned.  Lol.

24 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Ugh... I called our efforts as early investment for long-term profits.

New players may have it easier than older players who play way ahead them, but the keyword here is "way ahead them". By painstakingly upgrade your equipment, even at greater cost, you now have time spamming big-AP dungeon smoothly and fast and achieve possibility for highest income that the game can offer.

Meanwhile, even though new players benefit greatly from the reduced costs, they still have to GRIND FOR A WHILE in order to catch up with high-AP players, who already generates profits as long-time players, and even more profit by the time they catch up.

Let take a metaphor. Imagine that in order to come to school, your have to walk 10 kilometers, through forest and over mountain. Ten year later, people have developed a nice and straight concreted road straight to the school, which only take like 3 kilometers. Are we supposed to feel unfair here, when the future generations can now have it easier coming to school?

This is basically how I feel about it. The update only helps me on my alt. This is like asking for compensation because they removed the ss use to making moonwater transformation stones and you already got past that update. This is just a way for newer players or those that have not had time to gear up to true scorp to catch up. I know a friend of mine switched mains and has been 2-3 weapon upgrades (not to mention accessories) behind me due to it.

I know from a very reliable source, that every copper piece will be counted for every player, and then they would be given a choice to restart on a brand new account from level zero with the sum equating their expenditures to date and all the benefits of the reduced weapon path and the linked servers.

On 17/08/2016 at 8:00 PM, DomiSotto said:

I know from a very reliable source, that every copper piece will be counted for every player, and then they would be given a choice to restart on a brand new account from level zero with the sum equating their expenditures to date and all the benefits of the reduced weapon path and the linked servers.

Firstly, you had my attention now you got my interest.

Can you expand on this more? like dates? when? how?

If i had fully upgraded to True Scorpio a week before this announcement I would be pissed off and be asking for some kind of compensation. But I've been at this weapon stage for at least a month. All I feel right now is that I can finally upgrade my alt up a bit and maybe to my other alts. My clan has overwhelmingly large number of FMs, myself included. So venture into getting a WL or Sum to higher lv seem like a good thing to do.

I understand how you feel tho. Since I was upset that the merchant of w came out two weeks after I finally got my Obsidian Serpent for countless replay of that quest. Not that I am ungrateful of what NC has done too, I mean this sort of proof that NCWest is listening and working with devs in KA to improve our gaming experience. So kudos on that. (Ofc there are still plenty of improvements can be made)

On 17.8.2016 at 8:16 PM, Kargnac said:

As we know a great discount has been to raise arms, and now that we did and effort nuestrao cost us should not have any compensation or return of the materials we spend a greater extent than those who will rise now¿

I hope to share my opinion

This forum seems to be full  of people that do not begrudge ppl that farmed more than them anything ;-). So save your time and do not ask this question here ^^ - i tired it once too and my lifetime is far more valuable than all the resentment. Just as a friendly advice.

On 17.8.2016 at 8:35 PM, Shukran said:

ahahahahaah 

nice try 

there is no need in compensation since u got weapon ealier u got easier life earlier.

otherwise, dont upgrade weapon anymore because sooner or later they will give us some way to lower the price.

Jo grinding is easy - because of this fact all ppl are crying that they get not enough stuff at an easy way... :D

Oh beliefe me - i know many ppl that would not done any upgrade or at least wouldn't have upgraded that far - if they would have known that the reduction comes this fast.

On 17.8.2016 at 8:54 PM, kitcalie said:

This is basically how I feel about it. The update only helps me on my alt. This is like asking for compensation because they removed the ss use to making moonwater transformation stones and you already got past that update. This is just a way for newer players or those that have not had time to gear up to true scorp to catch up. I know a friend of mine switched mains and has been 2-3 weapon upgrades (not to mention accessories) behind me due to it.

No it is not. There is quite a difference in mats that are not used by "higher ap players" and or in mats that are used ;-).

Yes - and all those that had the time would like something too - totally normal human behaviour. ;-)

On 17.8.2016 at 8:57 PM, MasterBlaster said:

Lol you do not deserve any compensation. Every mmorpg is like this, things become cheaper overtime as more and more content comes out.

Cheaper != Material Reduction (first thing = normal market behaviour, second = severe interference)

On 17.8.2016 at 9:00 PM, DomiSotto said:

Yes, where can i sign? It would just interest me how much more i could have if i would have gotten all my gold i ever spent back :D

1 hour ago, JatoJato said:

This forum seems to be full  of people that do not begrudge ppl that farmed more than them anything ;-). So save your time and do not ask this question here ^^ - i tired it once too and my lifetime is far more valuable than all the resentment. Just as a friendly advice.

Jo grinding is easy - because of this fact all ppl are crying that they get not enough stuff at an easy way... :D

Oh beliefe me - i know many ppl that would not done any upgrade or at least wouldn't have upgraded that far - if they would have known that the reduction comes this fast.

No it is not. There is quite a difference in mats that are not used by "higher ap players" and or in mats that are used ;-).

Yes - and all those that had the time would like something too - totally normal human behaviour. ;-)

Cheaper != Material Reduction (first thing = normal market behaviour, second = severe interference)

Jesus how entitled can you be? I pumped a lot of hours too in this game in order to become high ap as well as getting my pet to max and you don't see me complaining. I mean sure a lot of people are going to have a much easier time than me and you but thats the way it is  We don't deserve any special treatment for something like this. Now if there was a patch that released a item for 1000g in the store and very next day, Ncsoft changed it to 100g. Now if the players that bought it the first day gets some compensation then that would make sense since its a sudden change within 1 day of each other. But what you and Kragnac are saying are not and you two seem awfully similar especially him with just 2 post speaking on this topic alone....

Even 700+ ap folks from my clan aren't asking for any compensation cause they understand thats just how **** works. And i bet most 700+ sees it the same way.

LOLat rushing to get over 700 ap on content that requires nothing over 550. not even 4 man masts. I have 19 runs of it at 552. and LOL at thinking because you rushed 4 years of KR content in 4 months to now be utterly bored, you think you deserve a compensation. just.... LOL

make a new toon on a new acct. completely befret of any cash, or "main" farming ability to support that character. see what new ppl are faced with dead old content, trying to solo everything, unable to get help b/c they don't meet you 600 ap requirement to do BSC as a daily. then talk about how you need compensation..

" Pam.. wait wait.. damn it Pam I had something for this" -Archer

12 hours ago, MasterBlaster said:

Jesus how entitled can you be? I pumped a lot of hours too in this game in order to become high ap as well as getting my pet to max and you don't see me complaining. I mean sure a lot of people are going to have a much easier time than me and you but thats the way it is  We don't deserve any special treatment for something like this. Now if there was a patch that released a item for 1000g in the store and very next day, Ncsoft changed it to 100g. Now if the players that bought it the first day gets some compensation then that would make sense since its a sudden change within 1 day of each other. But what you and Kragnac are saying are not and you two seem awfully similar especially him with just 2 post speaking on this topic alone....

Even 700+ ap folks from my clan aren't asking for any compensation cause they understand thats just how **** works. And i bet most 700+ sees it the same way.

You know that you basically aggree with my remark - only difference is the time. If it is sudden you would totally accept the remark. Only thing is "sudden" ís subjective.

I know more than one that sees it the other way - and btw this does not only affect max-gear ppl but also ppl on a scorpio weapon for example - and of those i know also many that are a bit disappointed.

7 hours ago, DarwinTheory said:

LOLat rushing to get over 700 ap on content that requires nothing over 550. not even 4 man masts. I have 19 runs of it at 552. and LOL at thinking because you rushed 4 years of KR content in 4 months to now be utterly bored, you think you deserve a compensation. just.... LOL

make a new toon on a new acct. completely befret of any cash, or "main" farming ability to support that character. see what new ppl are faced with dead old content, trying to solo everything, unable to get help b/c they don't meet you 600 ap requirement to do BSC as a daily. then talk about how you need compensation..

" Pam.. wait wait.. damn it Pam I had something for this" -Archer

Does it make any difference if you need the ap or not? I mean i never read anything about anyone talking about that ap is needed. Please explain the connection between being bored and a refund - because i see none - that seems just like a lame argument. 

First i saw many idiotic things - a 600+ bsh i never saw. Then no player is alone - everyone is free to search a clan and play with others. And btw even with the stuff my main has there are some things that you can not buy or farm with the main. So how do you think do i get those - yes - i ask sb of my clan to help myself. If i where a solo-player i would have a hard time to - but that is not because i am on a low-ap char but because i think i have to play a mmo solo.

I agree with OP , 

we worked hard and spent lots of time, some compensation should given to us

List:

• 1000 gold
  • 1000 moonstones
  • 5000 soulstones
  • 2000 exp charms
  • 10000 stingers
  • 100 naryu tablets

Give us these items for compensation or we will create chaos! 

long live the revolution.

Archived