Let's Recap

CrimsonKitsune

Just now, CrimsonKitsune said:

I knew it was matter of time until you rear your head here listen I don't care for your drama but opn this post respect peoples opinions. With that being said you analogy was poorly thought out and makes no sense what so ever nobody is getting anything free they have to complete the quest but I guess completing it afew times isnt enough for ya'll you need them to do it 1000 times before you're satisfied. Get real the game is dying and you know it try think of a response with more enthusiasm next time

I stop cared about how im gonna answer you, cause last thread you wrote was about Ap requierment, and that people who have been playing this game since launch are gonna GO back to old content , and farm with new people, i can do that, but i will never do it for randoms, i will do it for the people in my guild and for people i know.. cause at least they can say thanks and they are watching alot of videos on what dungeons they are gonna do.

and you told alot of people in that thread you are quitting the game, but .. here you are again, with a new thread about something new nonsense , that you wanna give out free transformation stones - in dungeons? you just wanna destroy the crafting in the game too?

And now you will keep telling again the game is dying.. why cant you just find a new game instead of sitting on this forum and make nonsense thread ..? you telling people this game is dying.. where are your facts for it?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

I've not once bought gold lol (Never said you did btw stop using lol so much its creppy)

Funny? No its a fact happy people are playing the game and putting there time to good use instead of crying on the forums just like me when I play I don't look here only when I'm working am I reading here (again no evidence but your belief that more people farming like you did when they're not but nice delusions unattainable dreams are the best kind)

Just because you and a few others don't like something that dose not make it facts lol I mean I can say they all quit cause there lazy and pretty much would be fact cause they were playing a mmo and didn't wanna farm # logic and don't worry I have no feelings (A few everyday I come on I see negative what is your definition of alot not that I care but for reference, and no you don't know them so you can't call them lazy you only have a flawed preconception)

My money train? No people put time into leveling crafting and farming recipes and craft mats to make this stuff and you wanna take away there hard work cause you don't want to do it yourself or buy what they charge you want it handed for free (Srry but your hard farming don't bring people in to pay money your way doesn't make NCsoft money my way brings in more people which makes money for them its a hard pill to swallow but its the truth so I could care less about your grind it don't pay the bills)

Or next to nothing (No its not next to nothing its just alittle easier) 

I don't craft them so no I'm not selfish lol (Still using humor to dodge facts whatever)

Dodge it nope everyone plays a game for there own reasons being they like grind they like gfxs or friends or whatever the reason if you don't find what  your playing fun nothing I tell you will change that it's not my job to figure it out for you (No but it is your job to defend this foolishness tooth and nail)

You hardly can do math you have no right to use that phrase even as a joke.

Lol I can't cause your complaints are laughable 

the proof is in game I never see anyone complaining about it in faction region or  chanel chat 

Flawed how you work for something you get results it's amazing how that works 

Sure it does they put in cash shop I didn't wanna farm they made money lol 

Easier for you not the poor crafter who now makes nothing off the craft 

What dodge you said it was my money train 

Defend playing a game to get results yup I will 

My math must be pretty good I have 4 cars a house and can spend money here without a care do I must be doing something right 

Well be back tomorrow time to go home and enjoy the game 

Random clump of numbers your whole post is lies its getting disturbing how far you're willing to distort the truth, WT my complaints are laughable but yet the game still dying less people logging on and interest in this game is at a all time low yet its ya'll two specfically going on any and all post proclaiming the good gospel NC soft has given and calling anybody who disagrees a heretic. 

4 hours ago, FakeName said:

This has less to do with the mechanics being hard and more to do with the increasingly obvious fact that the NA gaming community is socially inept.  If people would communicate at some point before they spew a toxic stream of obscenities at someone for not doing something that they themselves could also do this wouldn't even be an issue

The game's volumetrics and pug system sort of lead to lack of communication. People may be willing to chat in the first or second run of the day, but after that, they are so exhausted, and have to hurry up, and insecure, and in a pug with strangers from lands unknown....

My one mmo friend told me once: "Doms, I will always love PvE more than PvP because in PvE people work together instead of against one another." I don't see people working together in BnS.

I understand that the trinity had it flaws, and mostly because there were a critical shortage of tanks. The no-trinity system has the same drawback. It lacks the tanks... aka folks with awareness and ability to raid-lead. But instead of making it easier to pass with nobody taking the responsibility and the lead, and making it a pew-pew heavens at a certain level of game-play, BnS places the responsibility on everyone, making everyone a tank in a way....

As for the guilds, well, by whatever reason, I only see nice casual guilds advertising on the Server Groups other than mine. Mine only have Rank 15s advertising hard-core game-play even if they by some reason call it semi-hardcore. And I don't want hard-core, I don't belong. I want nice people who do 6Ms once in a  while.

The game is only not fun when the majority choose to skip content instead of playing it. Nobody wants to create alts to replay low level contents. Even if they create alts they just want to skip to silverfrost instead of learning their class. Thus new players can only party with high level to skip contents. If only people will just enjoy playing the game instead of thinking about skipping it, all dungeons will be lively & the new players will not feel pressured.

I think there should be a max AP requirement for each dungeon. If your AP is higher than the requirement when you enter, it will be capped at the max AP requirement. This way nobody can skip any content and the game will be enjoyable for most new players. What do you think, crimson?

32 minutes ago, SoulsHunter said:

The game is only not fun when the majority choose to skip content instead of playing it. Nobody wants to create alts to replay low level contents. Even if they create alts they just want to skip to silverfrost instead of learning their class. Thus new players can only party with high level to skip contents. If only people will just enjoy playing the game instead of thinking about skipping it, all dungeons will be lively & the new players will not feel pressured.

I don't. I gave up on playing the dungeons all together in order to check out all the classes I want to play. :) I don't want the 'gir' and I don't want to run anything past Yeti. My abilities cannot keep up with the demands of the game after that dungeon. I enjoy the low level content & new characters far more than grinding one and the same till I puke buckets. I also do not want to pretend and weasel my way through the content I cannot manage.

On 8/8/2016 at 9:01 PM, CrimsonKitsune said:

Well I decided to take a 8 day vacation from the forums and to my surprise when I returned, Almost every post I saw was negative and basically saying what I have been saying for a while which is the game is dying, and new people leaving. It got so bad that one day the whole first page of the forum had nothing but people voicing their displeasure about the game. So I thought up 3 questions and I want to get responses (Please respect everyone's opinion) now onto the questions.

1. What reasons are the game dying for? (if you don't believe the game is dying tell me why)
2. With the lack of new people joining and bad mouthing the game what can we do to change their minds or what can NCsoft do?
3. Is the game weapon upgrades to hard to obtain for a casual player Yes/No? Let me know

With all the hubub and whatever little people are on server doing event its good time to ask questions.

I'm a semi-casual new player who's played at least 3-4 hours a day for the past few weeks and this game is forcing me to really, really, really try hard to like this game.  

1.  In an age where MMORPGs have been adding more and more conveniences in order to attract players, by not having players wasting time with stupid little things, this game is gating a lot of it.  From the limited number of character slots, the time it takes to delete characters higher than level 15 (I bought 3 slots on Day 2 because of this) discouraging players from trying different classes out, making players pay $10 to have multiple skill builds, inventory!!!!, HM skills, etc...  You have to pay a lot of money (or in some cases time) to pay for the convenience of not worrying about crap like this, and it makes me wonder why I'm playing a F2P game that is costing me almost a 2 year subscription to WoW, FFXIV, etc...  Yes, I don't have to buy all this stuff, but these are all conveniences I'm used to.  It feels like NCSoft took my water away and is trying to choke me into paying.

2.  The two biggest things that attracted me to this game were the graphics and the combat mechanics.  My PC can play almost all current games at Max settings with AA set to max, etc...  Yet it struggles to play this game sometimes, or hiccups at a crucial moment when I need to chain skills.  If I dial the graphics all the way down it gets much better but that defeats a large part of what attracted me in the first place.  Clipping is another thing that has really been bugging me.  More than half of the female hairstyles have clipping issues even when they are in their underwear during creation, never mind actually wearing clothing.  How is it acceptable that their hair clips through half their body????  This seems extremely lazy on the developer's part.

3.  The combat...oh man.  It's great until you find out the game demands perfection from its players but constantly throws FPS, ping, connection issues at the player.  It sucks feeling like I'm not tapping into all that my class offers because of factors outside of my control.

4.  The newbie areas are populated and somehow feel a bit desolate.  I see players every now and then, but I almost never see anyone in front of the green(?) 2-3 man instances like Darkglimpse.  New players that are still getting used to the combat can struggle to solo these.  When I ask for help or look for a party in the region or faction chat, 90% of the time I am ignored.  The other 10% of the time I get, "Lol.  I honestly don't get how people can't solo this." or "I honestly don't get how it takes people more than a day to hit level 45" or some other stupid crap that doesn't help.  From what I understand this game was released in NA in January and it already feels like it has the community of a dying game.  Everyone is either too tired or too busy to help or even talk to newbies, while newbies come in and see they have to grind for months to get anywhere.

5.  Race-exclusive classes.

6.  I didn't hit the end-game grind yet, but just reading about the months of grinding in faction chat and the forums is already too daunting.  A consistent theme seems to be that the rewards are not worth the time invested.

7.  Hard to find a clan for some reason.  I see clans advertising that they are recruiting all levels and classes, yet I'm always ignored when I whisper or apply.

There's more but I'm tired of typing.  I'll probably play a week or so more and find something else.

10 hours ago, Mitsuki S said:

7.  Hard to find a clan for some reason.  I see clans advertising that they are recruiting all levels and classes, yet I'm always ignored when I whisper or apply.

Summer is normally a good time to find a guild, so keep trying. The higher is your level, the likelier you are to gain an admittance. The clans hope mostly to poach the geared mains from one another, but some may be willing to take a chance on a new player. The clans overall in this game are not particularly well developed. Most don't have websites, and literally no-one has raiding schedules and sign-ups.  It's more of a replacement for the LFP room, to have a pool of the 'pre-approved' players to run the dungeons with. It's not even MMO friends. Just business.

5 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Summer is normally a good time to find a guild, so keep trying. The higher is your level, the likelier you are to gain an admittance. The clans hope mostly to poach the geared mains from one another, but some may be willing to take a chance on a new player. The clans overall in this game are not particularly well developed. Most don't have websites, and literally no-one has raiding schedules and sign-ups.  It's more of a replacement for the LFP room, to have a pool of the 'pre-approved' players to run the dungeons with. It's not even MMO friends. Just business.

What do you mean take a chance on new people are they discriminating onj lvl to allow people in the clan now too? Wow this changes things if what you say is true the game is dying really fast

25 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

What do you mean take a chance on new people are they discriminating onj lvl to allow people in the clan now too? Wow this changes things if what you say is true the game is dying really fast

It's not discrimination, as the guilds are under no obligations to recruit the low level players or help them. But it is not uncommon to see the 550/HM10 recruiting requirements, no. In the starter areas I saw a few guilds not specifying the levels. My guild does recruit and support lower level characters, but we are small and don't really have a raiding group anyways.

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

It's not discrimination, as the guilds are under no obligations to recruit the low level players or help them. But it is not uncommon to see the 550/HM10 recruiting requirements, no. In the starter areas I saw a few guilds not specifying the levels. My guild does recruit and support lower level characters, but we are small and don't really have a raiding group anyways.

Um discrimination doesn't necessarily mean wrong it just means exclude or a specific indicator is on your no go list, it doesnt mean in a sense wrong doing

6 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

Crimson, serious question...are you by any chance a millennial? 

No I am a nineties kid and all that jazz, but I don't expect everything to be handed to me but I also don't expect these outrageous grind. Tell me what would happen if they lowered the requirements? what will that affect you? 

Basically, what I've gathered is that people are too lazy to pull up a 5 minute YouTube video explaining how to do a dungeon, and are afraid to actually figure out how to learn and play their class. I don't truthfully understand why. If you are the type of person who is content with mashing buttons expecting the game to rain down money, then Blade and Soul is probably not the game for you. Part of what makes this game fun and unique is that there are multiple different ways of fighting (moving, dodging, combos, ccs, i-frames, etc.) Learning how to do those makes you more capable, and it starts to unlock the game and makes the dungeons more exciting.

When I first started playing, I had an assassin, and all the horror stories you hear about crappy assassins not knowing how to play were true for me. I literally was crap, and when it came to Yeti, I never know how to dodge or even what I was doing. I constantly just spammed stealth against the Yeti, and when I froze and died, it felt bad. But instead of thinking that I wasn't good enough to learn or actually do higher level content, I opened up some videos and learned how to play my class and do dungeons. I learned to cc the Yeti when he jumped, and I learned how to stack poison stacks and make my class more useful to teams. The problem with this game is not that it is too difficult to fight, but that people don't want to take the time to learn how to fight. People would rather slam their face into a keyboard trying to somehow dodge the Yeti from freezing you and fail rather than pulling up a YouTube video that explains it. Older players are willing to assist new players. I have a friend who started playing and I have taught him how to do combos and new dungeons. He is one of the few who wants to learn. I don't know if I could say that about most other players in this game.

21 minutes ago, IDontHaveARealName said:

Basically, what I've gathered is that people are too lazy to pull up a 5 minute YouTube video explaining how to do a dungeon, and are afraid to actually figure out how to learn and play their class. I don't truthfully understand why. If you are the type of person who is content with mashing buttons expecting the game to rain down money, then Blade and Soul is probably not the game for you. Part of what makes this game fun and unique is that there are multiple different ways of fighting (moving, dodging, combos, ccs, i-frames, etc.) Learning how to do those makes you more capable, and it starts to unlock the game and makes the dungeons more exciting.

When I first started playing, I had an assassin, and all the horror stories you hear about crappy assassins not knowing how to play were true for me. I literally was crap, and when it came to Yeti, I never know how to dodge or even what I was doing. I constantly just spammed stealth against the Yeti, and when I froze and died, it felt bad. But instead of thinking that I wasn't good enough to learn or actually do higher level content, I opened up some videos and learned how to play my class and do dungeons. I learned to cc the Yeti when he jumped, and I learned how to stack poison stacks and make my class more useful to teams. The problem with this game is not that it is too difficult to fight, but that people don't want to take the time to learn how to fight. People would rather slam their face into a keyboard trying to somehow dodge the Yeti from freezing you and fail rather than pulling up a YouTube video that explains it. Older players are willing to assist new players. I have a friend who started playing and I have taught him how to do combos and new dungeons. He is one of the few who wants to learn. I don't know if I could say that about most other players in this game.

Sir did you read the topic your analysis has absolutely nothing to do with the topice at hand hows getting better and playing you class take away the grind of the game or the ap requirement please restrain from digressing and focus

58 minutes ago, IDontHaveARealName said:

I have read a description of every dungeon before playing it saver for Sogun and Nexen that I went to with TS3 with a guild, and that still does not mean that I am eager to be the person who cc's the boss. I am slow and my spatial is not that great. I really don't like doing 2x cc's, they never work reliably for me, even when I solo run, I just really hate this part of the game. I switched the class specifically so people don't see me join and expect that it's going to be me.

If I am told specifically what is expected of me, or what is that specifically that I did wrong, I will try to make sure I will or will not do it. But gods see, I make mistakes, and muscule memory does things too (yes, I know I am not suppose to taunt with the cat, but when you do it million types in leveling, well, it slips sometimes).

Or when I read in a description of the naryu Lab that a Summoner should be able to control all three adds. Just like that, mentioned in passing, as a no-brainer. I have no idea how on earth that's achieved - the best I did was two, and I was called a noob after that for taking a wrong turn before the last boss.

When we went and did the Gloomdross for the first time, with 3 wipes, learning together, that was fine.

But people yelling at me for reasons I cannot even comprehend is why I am afraid to step my foot in the dungeons and I am really happy that two days from now I will never have to again and can just do the Arenas with whichever class pleases me, however it pleases me, where nobody is going to watch me, judge me and yell at me.

still trying to keep this thread alive crimson?

honestly speaking you've been hating this game for almost 2 months now and every single one of your posts  has been negative

why are you still here even? you literally hate everything about the end game that bns has established.

i thought since now you're playing less and less you're planning on posting less and less as well.

after all there's really no point in having a discussion about a game you no longer play/don't plan on playing in the future

still trying to keep this thread alive crimson? (No you all are you see everytime you comment you bump my thread up, if ya'll stop responding I stop talking so in conclusion thank you for your comment)

honestly speaking you've been hating this game for almost 2 months now and every single one of your posts  has been negative (If BNS would do something to make me see it in a more positive light I would be right in the front lines saying this game is awesome but its not so I have nothing good to say do you?)

why are you still here even? you literally hate everything about the end game that bns has established. (I hate the grind and ap requirements, thats it fix that and most problems are solved, you can't assume we were going to farm our brains out on this game to progress the gear on this game that has little to no people left)

i thought since now you're playing less and less you're planning on posting less and less as well. ( that is a wrong assumption I never said I would stop posting and to be frank its not even that bad I posted like 3 topics all varying in time and its like I am stalking the forum)

after all there's really no point in having a discussion about a game you no longer play/don't plan on playing in the future( I still play the game I like the combat not the story so much but that grind hurdle is driving away people and we need to fix it whats so harmful in changing the requirements certainly you couldn't have thought the grind would keep people to play)

1 hour ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Sir did you read the topic your analysis has absolutely nothing to do with the topice at hand hows getting better and playing you class take away the grind of the game or the ap requirement please restrain from digressing and focus

It would be nice if you actually had the decency to use correct grammar and punctuation, but you can't have everything I suppose. Now, the topic at hand of why you opened this whining thread is to ask why people think this game is dying. Not only did I tell you why people find this game challenging, I also told you how to potentially deal with this issue. Despite what most people think, you can clear all dungeons with 500 AP. Most of them, however, can be done with much less. However, in order to run it with much less, you actually have to understand mechanics of both the dungeon and the class. A FM with ice sheath can protect a party providing they know how to do it. There is no AP requirement to use such as skill, and all it takes is learning the mechanics. However, I get the impression you are the type of person who wants to roll their head on the keyboard and expect yourself to beat all the dungeons. This is not the case, nor will it ever be the case. If you simply do not want to learn how to progress, that's your problem and not the community's. I've seen people ask for help on how to play the game, and most people that I know will help them out. The thing that irritates people the most is the type of person who does not want to learn, does not want to ask question, and whines when they don't get their way.

3 hours ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

Um discrimination doesn't necessarily mean wrong it just means exclude or a specific indicator is on your no go list, it doesnt mean in a sense wrong doing

No I am a nineties kid and all that jazz, but I don't expect everything to be handed to me but I also don't expect these outrageous grind. Tell me what would happen if they lowered the requirements? what will that affect you? 

Yea, it would affect me.  I had to use all the mats that are currently required. Would I be refunded what I had to spend? If so, then I'm OK with that. However, I don't think they would. And I don't see the problem with a little grind to get your mats.  If it were made easy to get the mats and have the top gear fairly easily, then the game would get boring really quick.

3 hours ago, IDontHaveARealName said:

Basically, what I've gathered is that people are too lazy to pull up a 5 minute YouTube video explaining how to do a dungeon, and are afraid to actually figure out how to learn and play their class. I don't truthfully understand why.

I have no issues having someone in my party that has never ran the dungeon....as long as they speak up and say so.  I get irritated when someone who has no clue causes a wipe, or makes the dungeon more difficult than it should because they don't know what to do and don't speak up. If you speak up, you can get a quick crash course on what to do.  I did this when Awakened Necropolis came out. There were 2 people in a party who had never ran the dungeon and we were able to let them know what to and not to do.

It would be nice if you actually had the decency to use correct grammar and punctuation, but you can't have everything I suppose (Tell me why was that your first opposing point the grammar, it does nothing it adds nothing pray tell why? Also tid bit if you're going to argue against something using their grammar only makes you look bad and is seen as a time waster). Now, the topic at hand of why you opened this whining thread (After insulting my intelligence with your opening remark you further scar me with your disrespect to my opinion, notice I never bashed your opinion yet you want to class mine as a whiner but I guess its a typical tactic amongst White knights) is to ask why people think this game is dying. Not only did I tell you why people find this game challenging, I also told you how to potentially deal with this issue (No you did not people are upset at the grinding and the imposed ap limits which drastically limits their options. Your diagnosis was wrong I raely see people talking in the forums I don't know mechanics and I wipe NC soft make it easier, it might be in your delusion but here in reality that doesn't happen so your lack of skill theory is wrong and its insulting to the many low geared good players. Your diagnosis was wrong so your solution is wrong your skill does nothing to get you your mats faster nor does it lower the requirements needed this why you're so off base with your argument and actually its quite arrogant of you.) . Despite what most people think (By saying this youadmit people have the ap requirement which indirectly means you know people are undergeared so at this point you just admitted defeat and we can go home now), you can clear all dungeons with 500 AP. Most of them, however, can be done with much less. However, in order to run it with much less, you actually have to understand mechanics of both the dungeon and the class (But like you said most people don't see it like that thats why the problem persists). A FM with ice sheath can protect a party providing they know how to do it.(Tell me does frost sheathe lower the requirements for my weapon no it doesn't will it multiply my materials no it won't, will it make me do more damage no it won't. Fact is skill helps but under the topic I am discussing it does squat for new people I hope this helps you realize what the problem really is instead of talking with no understanding) There is no AP requirement to use such as skill (Thank god), and all it takes is learning the mechanics. However, I get the impression you are the type of person who wants to roll their head on the keyboard and expect yourself to beat all the dungeons (Sir you are soo off base its not even funny, I am a decent ap character I've done all dungeons including the 4 man versions and if that run fails it isn't because of me its because some high lvl idiot forgot to do his job. You see this is the problem with ya'll you don't listen or understand the problem and then make remarks that only serve to show how little you know). This is not the case, nor will it ever be the case (Done told you I know how to play the game your impression needs to checked out and pls take the goggles off). If you simply do not want to learn how to progress, that's your problem and not the community's.(Third sentence of error I implore you to get wisdom and understanding sir) I've seen people ask for help on how to play the game, and most people that I know will help them out. (If people don't even talk to others casually in the game you think they're gonna help them? Now there might be afew but thats it) The thing that irritates people the most is the type of person who does not want to learn, does not want to ask question, and whines when they don't get their way (The thing that irritates me is people of little understanding who go off on tangents and fail to see how little they don't know, which also pisses the low ap people off is they're telling ya'll the problem and instead you wanna say they're crappy players and ya'll wonder why they leave. BTW you using the word whine shows how little you know and quite frankly I believe you using that is trying to prove something and all it does is make  your argument fail).

1 hour ago, triplethreat said:

Yea, it would affect me.  I had to use all the mats that are currently required. Would I be refunded what I had to spend? If so, then I'm OK with that. However, I don't think they would. And I don't see the problem with a little grind to get your mats.  If it were made easy to get the mats and have the top gear fairly easily, then the game would get boring really quick.

SO the game dying now under your ok viewpoint and if they geared up instead of doing pvp which is what they wanted they will just get bored and leave is that right? Also I like how you phrased the question you put in the work (You chose to do that) tell me would you rather people leave and the game dies or people play and tell their friends to play and pay your move. Also what difference does it make we get new people playing the game is dying and you worried about your time get off your high horse and wake up your time will be wasted if you do nothing either way your ego will be crushed.

On 8/9/2016 at 9:09 PM, Mitsuki S said:

I'm a semi-casual new player who's played at least 3-4 hours a day for the past few weeks and this game is forcing me to really, really, really try hard to like this game.  

1.  In an age where MMORPGs have been adding more and more conveniences in order to attract players, by not having players wasting time with stupid little things, this game is gating a lot of it.  From the limited number of character slots, the time it takes to delete characters higher than level 15 (I bought 3 slots on Day 2 because of this) discouraging players from trying different classes out, making players pay $10 to have multiple skill builds, inventory!!!!, HM skills, etc...  You have to pay a lot of money (or in some cases time) to pay for the convenience of not worrying about crap like this, and it makes me wonder why I'm playing a F2P game that is costing me almost a 2 year subscription to WoW, FFXIV, etc...  Yes, I don't have to buy all this stuff, but these are all conveniences I'm used to.  It feels like NCSoft took my water away and is trying to choke me into paying.

2.  The two biggest things that attracted me to this game were the graphics and the combat mechanics.  My PC can play almost all current games at Max settings with AA set to max, etc...  Yet it struggles to play this game sometimes, or hiccups at a crucial moment when I need to chain skills.  If I dial the graphics all the way down it gets much better but that defeats a large part of what attracted me in the first place.  Clipping is another thing that has really been bugging me.  More than half of the female hairstyles have clipping issues even when they are in their underwear during creation, never mind actually wearing clothing.  How is it acceptable that their hair clips through half their body????  This seems extremely lazy on the developer's part.

3.  The combat...oh man.  It's great until you find out the game demands perfection from its players but constantly throws FPS, ping, connection issues at the player.  It sucks feeling like I'm not tapping into all that my class offers because of factors outside of my control.

4.  The newbie areas are populated and somehow feel a bit desolate.  I see players every now and then, but I almost never see anyone in front of the green(?) 2-3 man instances like Darkglimpse.  New players that are still getting used to the combat can struggle to solo these.  When I ask for help or look for a party in the region or faction chat, 90% of the time I am ignored.  The other 10% of the time I get, "Lol.  I honestly don't get how people can't solo this." or "I honestly don't get how it takes people more than a day to hit level 45" or some other stupid crap that doesn't help.  From what I understand this game was released in NA in January and it already feels like it has the community of a dying game.  Everyone is either too tired or too busy to help or even talk to newbies, while newbies come in and see they have to grind for months to get anywhere.

5.  Race-exclusive classes.

6.  I didn't hit the end-game grind yet, but just reading about the months of grinding in faction chat and the forums is already too daunting.  A consistent theme seems to be that the rewards are not worth the time invested.

There's more but I'm tired of typing.  I'll probably play a week or so more and find something else.

what server do you play on?

A lot of things in the game get easier when you find a good clan/people to hang out with and help you. 

I agree with you in a lot of your points but sometimes you just gotta enjoy the game even with its flaws, and if you can't good luck to you. 

Archived