why are ap elitists a thing lmao

chocofernia

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, triplethreat said:

By us, it means the other 3 people and me. I thought this would have been clear and didn't really have to explain it, but I was obviously wrong. And  you can get other things with the relics besides the gold. I rather enjoy the level 5 tickets so I can skip 1-4 on Mushin tower. Also, there is a costume I don't have yet in my wardrobe.

the costume looks shity, I would not play 1 copper for it, and the level 5 tickets drop from the bosses I think and....if your high ap floor 1-4 is a joke takes mabey 5min or less

my point is they NEED the relics, you WANT the relics.  NEED>WANT, 

relics to them is like water, relics to you is like mt.dew, do you understand my point?, its like your a certain class in a dung and your class wep drops that you need, but another class that has no need for it and cant trade it is bidding on it. The only purpose to troll you/ make money.

your greedy just admit it man, you wana run naryu at high lvl + help lower ap people + make money, lawl, there is like 9000 better options to make money than farming relics.

you sound like an elite why iam even trying lol

14 hours ago, Solidarius said:

Cough* its a lvl 45 dung and people around 350-425 ARE NOT BEING CARRIED, they are suppose to be running it, a full party of 6 400ap players could run Naryu easily if they know mech and are decent players.

Also you do realize at that ap range unless your not free 2 play most people dont even have 10gold..... so that makes sense they dont wana spent 10-30 silver per relics, its not nexus man.... what are you on....

really... your bidding on relics when they only thing 10 of them will mostly likely give you is 1 gold.... when they need like 80 for the soul to get 10ap they really really need... 

cant wait for the dps meter to come out and see people faces when 500s are carrying 600's, /grrr

p.s. you said 5 people below 425 and said "wanted us" , unless blade and soul has changed something its 6 people total not 7.

Let's see at that level I had to pay 10-30 s a relic why should they get them for 1c? I still d8nt have the costume from the box and if I but them at 1s each I could get a gold out of that 10thats 90s profit not to mention I can get moonwater tears from the box as well so yes if there not willing to pay I'll buy them everytime 

Why should I have to sacrifice gold and craft mats cause they "need" something there not willing to pay for like everyone else did 

On 7/25/2016 at 5:18 AM, chocofernia said:

im already ready for your equally salty selves saying "git gud" or "build up your ap so you wont have that problem" but it's literally so annoying and pathetic to go into lobby and see someone recruiting for a LVL 45 dungeon saying 500/550+ (mind you most lvl 45s are at like 340?)

are you stupid? lol literally it doesnt take more than 420( and knowledge of the mechs to do the crappy dungeon 

some of you high ap idiots(please note how i say idiots) are the ones who believe that you need to be 600+ to do sogun, masts or any dungeon that where you just need to know what to do rather than plow your way through a dungeon without bothering learning how to actually do it

some of yall are dumb enough to say "learn the mechanics!!!11!!" then not know them yourselves but that's another cup of tea i'll spill some other time 

for the added check bonus! everyone and i mean everyone who has a lower ap than you, you assume wants a free ride through the dungeon(aka carrying) then get mad when it seems as though they didnt do much bc you were able to deal more dmg in a less time than they could 

tbh idc what any of you have to say bc this was just my salt that wont fit in a textbox on bns 

The level 45 dungeons don't even need 420 AP... haha

A party did 4 man Shattered Masts with 1 AP fish weapons  (260-280ish AP each) and beat the boss before he enraged. 

3 hours ago, Solidarius said:

the costume looks shity, I would not play 1 copper for it, and the level 5 tickets drop from the bosses I think and....if your high ap floor 1-4 is a joke takes mabey 5min or less

relics to them is like water, relics to you is like mt.dew, do you understand my point?, its like your a certain class in a dung and your class wep drops that you need, but another class that has no need for it and cant trade it is bidding on it. The only purpose to troll you/ make money.

your greedy just admit it man, you wana run naryu at high lvl + help lower ap people + make money, lawl, there is like 9000 better options to make money than farming relics.

Just cause it looks shitty to you don't mean I don't think it looks good 

Or maybe I feel costumes are like Pokémon I gotta collect them all 

So therefore I NEED the relics too just like them but neither if us truely need them we both want them they don't need the soul 10 ap is not make or break they want the soul 

So that weapon that they  need and i bid on i can't use as a fodder to level my weapons? I don't need to level my weapons?

Why shouldn't people wanna make money from running a dungeon is that not the reason to run it to begin with? 

We use the relics too so if there too cheap to bid on them I guess they don't really need them then and frankly him bidding 5s (5-10s is more then fair)on them is not greedy 1 it speeds up copper bidding and 2 it tosses some money to everyone and if you think 5-10s is overpriced you have bigger issues then the relics lol 

3 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Just cause it looks shitty to you don't mean I don't think it looks good 

Or maybe I feel costumes are like Pokémon I gotta collect them all 

So therefore I NEED the relics too just like them but neither if us truely need them we both want them they don't need the soul 10 ap is not make or break they want the soul 

So that weapon that they  need and i bid on i can't use as a fodder to level my weapons? I don't need to level my weapons?

Why shouldn't people wanna make money from running a dungeon is that not the reason to run it to begin with? 

We use the relics too so if there too cheap to bid on them I guess they don't really need them then and frankly him bidding 5s (5-10s is more then fair)on them is not greedy 1 it speeds up copper bidding and 2 it tosses some money to everyone and if you think 5-10s is overpriced you have bigger issues then the relics lol 

It's common courtesy to let lower levels gear up before satisfying your costume needs. At the very least you negotiate to split the relics with them. If he or she is a jerk about it, just outbid them on all relics because if they aren't being nice they don't deserve any.

On 7/27/2016 at 11:53 AM, ARC1276 said:

Elitists waste my time in PUG. Yesterday I was trying to run Shattered Masts 4 man, and we spent an hour trying to get a 3rd and 4th man to run. It would have been my first time actually completing the run, even though the last time I tried it I got disconnected on the final boss. Meaning that I still don't have the achievement to prove I know what I'm doing.

Not to forget to mention that some elitist jerk didn't even explain to me how to switch flowers. For all I knew, I could only take red or blue, no one told I can switch flower color (and hence target) by just stepping on the other flower. He just said "switch target". Of course I told that wasn't possible because of the obvious reasons (reflect damage), but rather than explaining to me he'd rather waste all our time by getting me to rage at the b@$t@rd.

Whatever, I don't like elitists. Never had, never will.

So...you got mad at someone else because you didnt take the time to learn the dungeon yourself before queuing for it?

Why is that the "elitists" fault you didnt do any research?

6 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

It's common courtesy to let lower levels gear up before satisfying your costume needs. At the very least you negotiate to split the relics with them. If he or she is a jerk about it, just outbid them on all relics because if they aren't being nice they don't deserve any.

Since when is it a needed courtesy to let some low lvl leech get all the relics for 1c?

9/10 times when I run Lab the low lvls usually leech/afk tag along and screw up mechanics and demand all the items for 1c. 

5 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

Isn't the bid option there so I don't have to do that?

Again if there not willing to bid that's there fault for being cheap and wanting everything for free or copper 

Just because I have higher AP dose not mean I should give stuff away in fact I should run up bids as my gear cost is higher and I need higher amounts of gold to level my stuff 

That's why I'm running dungeons for right to get drops and gold? What a concept 

16 minutes ago, 876605_1452550437 said:

So...you got mad at someone else because you didnt take the time to learn the dungeon yourself before queuing for it?

Since when is it a needed courtesy to let some low lvl leech get all the relics for 1c?

9/10 times when I run Lab the low lvls usually leech/afk tag along and screw up mechanics and demand all the items for 1c. 

If you think they're just leeching, go run it solo and tell me how much longer it takes you to complete it, if you even can.

8 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

Isn't the bid option there so I don't have to do that?

Again if there not willing to bid that's there fault for being cheap and wanting everything for free or copper 

Just because I have higher AP dose not mean I should give stuff away in fact I should run up bids as my gear cost is higher and I need higher amounts of gold to level my stuff 

That's why I'm running dungeons for right to get drops and gold? What a concept 

You don't run Naryu labyrinth for gold... lol.

Why are you both disregarding the split option i recommended? Are you too full of greed to even consider that option? 

12 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

If you think they're just leeching, go run it solo and tell me how much longer it takes you to complete it, if you even can.

Can solo all the way to Be Ido without seeing anything resembling an enrage timer. Think you missed my point, when I do Lab and i got 2-3 other people in my AP range the low lvl leech thinks its ok to just afk/wait on the ledge while we do all the work then take all the loot and cries when we dont let them.  (are you one of those people?)

13 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

You don't run Naryu labyrinth for gold... lol.

Why are you both disregarding the split option i recommended? Are you too full of greed to even consider that option? 

I don't mind splitting, but that's not what they wanted. They wanted all the relics for 2 copper. If i was party lead, i would have set minimum bid at 10 silver. It's amazing to me that people want their stuff for free and literally expect people to let them have i for free.

4 hours ago, Solidarius said:

I don't wan to run Naryu at all, but have to for the daily. And if I'm running a dungeon, I want to make money. I mean, isn't that kind of the point of running dungeons? If it's not for you, then whatever money you make in dungeons, kindly send it to me.  Thanks in advance.

And ones own opinion if a costume looks good or not is just that..an opinion. 

6 minutes ago, 876605_1452550437 said:

Can solo all the way to Be Ido without seeing anything resembling an enrage timer. Think you missed my point, when I do Lab and i got 2-3 other people in my AP range the low lvl leech thinks its ok to just afk/wait on the ledge while we do all the work then take all the loot and cries when we dont let them.  (are you one of those people?)

Oh. If they're legitamately leeching and not contributing to the fighting, by all means. Take everything. They don't even deserve a healing tonic. LOL

6 minutes ago, Nabzy said:

Why are you both disregarding the split option i recommended?

Why should Naru be any different from any other dungeon if something drops I want I bid on it 

If someone wants it more they out bid me 

What's so hard about that ?

I don't split stingers or honorary ornaments or Naru tablets people don't split the pieces from nexus 

Why should Naru be special 

11 minutes ago, Copperfield said:

What this thread has shown me is screw other people, and only give a hoot about yourself. But then it's NA, so what am I surprised about...

Wrong it shows the newer low apers  don't want to pay for anything and want everything handed to them 

All of us high level people payed for relics why should we let them get them for nothing when we can still use them? 

Shouldn't we get something out of the runs as well? We are putting in work too ya know  

Wrong it shows the newer low apers  don't want to pay for anything and want everything handed to them 

All of us high level people payed for relics why should we let them get them for nothing when we can still use them? 

Shouldn't we get something out of the runs as well? We are putting in work too ya know  

You're free to do whatever you like. I however will let those who need what they need get what they need, and not try to inflate the bid for monetary gain because I think im owed something for gracing them with my presence. pretty much the same attitude of other games with the traditional need/greed roll: "If i can need roll, i'll need roll and sell it for money even if i don't actually need it when there ARE people who need it to progress.

My point still stands. People will be selfish and do what they want regardless. So do what you want.

Just now, Copperfield said:

You're free to do whatever you like. I however will let those who need what they need get what they need, and not try to inflate the bid for monetary gain because I think im owed something for gracing them with my presence. pretty much the same attitude of other games with the traditional need/greed roll: "If i can need roll, i'll need roll and sell it for money even if i don't actually need it when there ARE people who need it to progress.

My point still stands. People will be selfish and do what they want regardless. So do what you want.

In that case please buddy me in game me and my 2 guildies  need lots of stingers honorary ornaments and lots of other things  and since we need them I expect you not to bid on them for helping us get what we need thanks in advance I look forward to working with you 

5 minutes ago, WhiteTrash said:

In that case please buddy me in game me and my 2 guildies  need lots of stingers honorary ornaments and lots of other things  and since we need them I expect you not to bid on them for helping us get what we need thanks in advance I look forward to working with you 

Twisting my words around is unbecoming of you, boy-o. 

8 minutes ago, Copperfield said:

Twisting my words around is unbecoming of you, boy-o. 

Negative 

I need lots of help getting the stingers and Moonstones and and gold to get my legendary weapon and since I need the stuff you said you would not inflate my bids for your own gain my guildies need it too so they will be bidding on things as well so since you don't want monetary gain you won't bid on the stuff they need either cause we truly need this stuff to get our legendary 

We also need things like embers and offals for our skills and too 

Again thanks for helping us out so generous of you and I do look forward to working with you 

Negative 

I need lots of help getting the stingers and Moonstones and and gold to get my legendary weapon and since I need the stuff you said you would not inflate my bids for your own gain my guildies need it too so they will be bidding on things as well so since you don't want monetary gain you won't bid on the stuff they need either cause we truly need this stuff to get our legendary 

We also need things like embers and offals for our skills and too 

Again thanks for helping us out so generous of you and I do look forward to working with you 

You seem triggered, friend? Is it really so hard to give people trying to gear up some lee way? I can see if it were things you truly needed, then by all means bid every copper you have. However, if you've been playing this game long, you know that it's extremely unfriendly to new players, and you as part of the community are not helping. You seemed to take my words and twist them to suit you which is why you've come back to me with such a sarcastic reply, so I have to add  a disclaimer which i shouldn't have to as it's so obvious to everyone except you apparently: pass on stuff if you don't truly need it to progress your character. That Doesn't mean pass on everything. If you need stingers, then bid. If you need skins, or some such other, then bid. But if you are telling me that you need low level items needed by those trying to catch up to the point where they can safely get spots in non-pugs then something is extremely wrong.

But as I said, do whatever you like. I am not your mother, nor am I your friend. However your attitude just tends to create more people like you. That's my two cents and I'll leave it at that.

8 minutes ago, Copperfield said:

You seem triggered, friend? Is it really so hard to give people trying to gear up some lee way? I can see if it were things you truly needed, then by all means bid every copper you have. However, if you've been playing this game long, you know that it's extremely unfriendly to new players, and you as part of the community are not helping. You seemed to take my words and twist them to suit you which is why you've come back to me with such a sarcastic reply, so I have to add  a disclaimer which i shouldn't have to as it's so obvious to everyone except you apparently: pass on stuff if you don't truly need it to progress your character. That Doesn't mean pass on everything. If you need stingers, then bid. If you need skins, or some such other, then bid. But if you are telling me that you need low level items needed by those trying to catch up to the point where they can safely get spots in non-pugs then something is extremely wrong.

But as I said, do whatever you like. I am not your mother, nor am I your friend. However your attitude just tends to create more people like you. That's my two cents and I'll leave it at that.

How is me bidding a fair price for something unfriendly? In fact if they do pass don't they get a cut of what I pay ? That does not help them?

Just cause I'm high ap I don't need them? The boxes give tower tickets I use every day moonwater tears I craft with and can get gold but cause I'm high ap I don't need this stuff? I'm surely not going to sit there and watch people bid war over every piece one cricketing copper at a time so yes I will bump the bid to 5s and bid till 10s anything after that they are free to take them 

I'm not Twisting anything you said if 

I truely need that stuff to progress my char you would pass  I've already exhausted all my gold leveling my accessories so I need all the help I can get to get the things I need you seemed truely genuine in wanting to help people so I figured you would help I guess you have a hatred  of  high ap people and only want to help the low ap people 

My attitude? you act like a helpful person then I ask for help and you deny it that's worse then me bidding on something I can actually use 

I read first two pages of this thread then I gave up reading because just about everyone is saying same thing over and over.

If you see a group forming with high AP requirements than what you have, just don't apply. If those people are looking for 600+ AP and if you have 599, that group has every right not to accept you because you still don't have 600+. Why even waist time arguing with them. I'm sure you can find another group that will accept you. But one thing I notice is that these people confuses new comers to think that they really need that much AP to start running some of these instances.

For those who with high AP that clicks on LFP, you have given up all your rights to reject people from joining your group as soon as you clicked on it. So if you don't like to carry lower lvls, just leave the group or don't use LFP.

For those of you who is trying out a new instance. If you don't know the requirements and the mechanics, why not invest little bit of time and google them up. If you have no idea but you join a group anyways, then you are asking for others to chew you out. Honestly do you really think that you can be of any help to the group when you have no idea what your getting your self into? People don't expect you to do everything perfectly like videos on youtube or some guild or ask you to pull ton of DPS. Just know stuff so you don't get lost or get killed every 2 min. I forgot how to access the gear grade thing. although it is not accurate there is an option where game tells you what instance you should be running with the gears you have. 

conclusion

Before you rage at someone you might want to think if you have asked for the situation your in. vice versa if someone rage at you, you might have asked for it.

On 8/1/2016 at 1:13 PM, 876605_1452550437 said:

Is everyone missing the point that I took the time to learn the dungeon before running it but one issue came up and I needed help on figuring out how to preform a mechanic? It was the elitist's fault for not bothering to teach me and instead raged like some 5 year old.

The funny thing about this is the lower APers mostly bring it on themselves, for example earlier today I thought i'd do dailies on my alt who has only 488 AP so joined a 450+AP party, over the space of a few minutes loads of 350-500Apers  joined but  not 1 stayed when they saw the rest of the group was around the same AP, the whole lobby got cancelled because everyone left as there was no carries.

It's not Elitism, its simply the fact that people don't wanna waste 2 hours wiping because peoplewould rather try and be carried than run and learn the dungeon with people on their own Stat Range.

Archived