Soulstone plains ... Suggestion

Somisan

Before server merge at my server (Starfalll Crater), there was at least 3 channel opened every day, iam pretty sure on the other 2 servers as well and now that 3 server are merged Ncsoft did the math 3x3 = 5 channel . REALLY ?

Now that damn place became more cancerous then Chernobil.

When a 6000000 Hp bos dies in 2-3 sec you can be sure something is wrong...

Please reduce player number in channels and open 2 times more channels at soulstone plains PLEASE !

More channels please, like  A LOT of channels

or put charms that multiply your pp , not enlarge you pp pool, multiply it for each pp you get from mobs you stack triple or something like that. I didnt went all the way to be able to have 500 pp pool just so now i can get 5 per mob ... at its best

bad planning there with the merge NC, very bad planning

Server merge is a dick move it hurts everyone.

oh they called it "Link" right? How about we unlink and shove everything back to its own place?

And dont forget to make it one faction per server so that everyone can enjoy enless farming session.

3 hours ago, Ciocolici said:

And also make CTRL+F to only disable allies or neutral players. It is frustrating not knowing when an enemy comes(while fighting a boss, with many around ya), only after you die.

This. I'd also like a toggle for it too:
Press CTRL+F once and it removes other players. but still shows the opposing team and people in my party. Press CTRL+F again and it just shows people in your party. Press it a 3rd time and it shows NO other players.

1 hour ago, Cor said:

Server merge changed nothing on how the channels work, channel number depends on amount of players in the region it's not something that nc sets manually.

Please use your common sense.

Our server, Angler's Watch had 2 channels open during low peak hours and 3 channels open during peak hours.

OP says Starfall Crater always had 3 channels.

Angler's Watch and Starfall Crater are in the same group now, along with Ebon Hall and Twin Wagons.

Let's assume that the later 2 servers had 2 channels worth of players.

So, these 4 servers should have at least 8 channels worth of players during low peak hours and a few more during peak hours?

How can the server decide itself to condense 8 channels worth of players into 3?

Unless of course, the developers increased the channel capacity?

1 hour ago, Somisan said:

Cinderland faction area has 5 channel ssp has 3 ... thank you Ncsoft

This is obviously to make it easier for the players who just switched the Faction to catch up. Plus, think of the new players and those who are leveling alts! All three of them!

4 hours ago, NN13 said:

Our server, Angler's Watch had 2 channels open during low peak hours and 3 channels open during peak hours.

Angler's Watch and Starfall Crater are in the same group now, along with Ebon Hall and Twin Wagons.

So, these 4 servers should have at least 8 channels worth of players during low peak hours and a few more during peak hours?

How can the server decide itself to condense 8 channels worth of players into 3?

In theory yes but people keep hard capping channels by abusing the limits thru party invite hence why no new channels open cause there all stuffed in a few channels so yes more people are there but there cramming them into the same channels 

1 hour ago, WhiteTrash said:

In theory yes but people keep hard capping channels by abusing the limits thru party invite hence why no new channels open cause there all stuffed in a few channels so yes more people are there but there cramming them into the same channels 

The system was meant to be abused. I am not sure what the developers were thinking while they designed SSP. Did they really think that this game's engine can support up to 60 players in a single instance!!

What NCSoft needs to do is at least lock channels at 24 people. And I mean hard cap.

If someone joins a party whose leader is on a filled channel, the entire party should be transferred to a new channel.

Hell, I even think they should not allow people to damage Grindtooth if they haven't done at least half of the mining phase. I am sick of people camping in own faction's Terror butt and melting the Boar when it spawns, while I and a few others grind our ass off to keep the mining going and not get Boar loot.

Also, just for your information, there are times when all 3 channels are filled. It has happened that when I am on 3 and tried to go to 1 or 2, I found it full. At that exact same moment, my friend and clan mate tried to enter 3 and got it as full.

In such a situation, new channel is supposed to be opened, yet no new channel was opened for hours.

8 hours ago, NN13 said:

Actually Twin Wagons barely had 1 channel worth of players. Of course the game is designed to have minimum 2 channels open all the time even if 1 is empty, but 1 was almost always empty.

for some empty servers this merge is welcome , others its just making already crowded place even more crowded and even unplayable for some . i was mainly farming moonstoones etc for my weapon and accessory but after this merge my servers SSP is getting destroyed by opposite faction its impossible to do any mining during day and evening , so that leaves the night and how fun is it to stay up all night to grind SSP  i play this game to have some fun with my guild mates  and not to be a lonewolf grinding by night only . anyway luckily theres new games coming beta soon and going live later , im so happy :D but no names mentioned here not sure if its allowed but in my case its gonna be Bye bye BnS and its "Great" game changes

for some empty servers this merge is welcome , others its just making already crowded place even more crowded and even unplayable for some . i was mainly farming moonstoones etc for my weapon and accessory but after this merge my servers SSP is getting destroyed by opposite faction its impossible to do any mining during day and evening , so that leaves the night and how fun is it to stay up all night to grind SSP  i play this game to have some fun with my guild mates  and not to be a lonewolf grinding by night only . anyway luckily theres new games coming beta soon and going live later , im so happy :D but no names mentioned here not sure if its allowed but in my case its gonna be Bye bye BnS and its "Great" game changes

No my friend, the worst thing Iksanun was this merge, we could SSP all day without prob, even I that have trash PC and live outside US.

Now I basically do my quests and wait ppl call for do terror, because more than one mining dont worth at all.

Archived