Player’s Choice Costume Sale ?!

Chrissanthi

I honestly only wanted Spring Breeze, so now i'm not even mad, just sad acceptance that i'll never have it unless they put it in the shop many many months from now seeing as how they really don't ever bring back costumes often. I am slightly annoyed people brought back costumes that were in the store for two weeks on a normal rotation when the RNG ones never got a chance.

2 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

There are already best friend in shop, green colored ones, it's just a change of color, i wonder why people even vote for it...

i know i know... But i dislike this green one... I liked the white one since first day i saw one xD

1 minute ago, Cor said:

Spring breeze which was only avaiable through rng boxes got less votes than white night and dreamcutter? Rigged.

White Night is worn by Soha and has a bra top.  School Days is the school girl outfit (that would have been brought back in September anyways :p).  Dreamcutter has the under boob.

No idea how Spring Breeze lost in this :/  Sad part on the majority of players I guess. :(

47 minutes ago, Chrissanthi said:

funny when I posted this forum the costumes got added instantly lmfao thanks for the feedback anyway guys ! 

The store updates occur regularly at 10am PDT so if you're ever waiting for the biweekly outfit rotation on friday or you want to see if there's anything new up after a maintenance, that's the time to look out for ~

1 hour ago, Brand X said:

White Night is worn by Soha and has a bra top.  School Days is the school girl outfit (that would have been brought back in September anyways :p).  Dreamcutter has the under boob.

No idea how Spring Breeze lost in this :/  Sad part on the majority of players I guess. :(

I expected school days to win since it got sold before currency exchange got released so lots of people missed it. Sure white night looks good but most people already had the chance to buy it since it was in the store at silverfrost launch and not locked behind rng. I'm not the type to make up conspiracy theories but i think nc just didn't want all rng box outfits in the sale since it could cause people to spend less money on them in the future if they know they will come to the store anyway later on.

8 minutes ago, Cor said:

I expected school days to win since it got sold before currency exchange got released so lots of people missed it. Sure white night looks good but most people already had the chance to buy it since it was in the store at silverfrost launch and not locked behind rng. I'm not the type to make up conspiracy theories but i think nc just didn't want all rng box outfits in the sale since it could cause people to spend less money on them in the future if they know they will come to the store anyway later on.

I actually thought the same thing, I'm just hoping they wouldn't be so low as to not go by the actual numbers.

They did put one RNG in and said it was only #4 or #5 on the poll but being they were both so close they added both.  So, I'm hoping they wouldn't do that, but your conspiracy theory has a chance of being true from a company perspective.

Archived