Legendary Weapon Stage 1 Costing $600....

I don't see anything special in the cost for LEGENDARY weapon which we ain't gonna need 2016 at all.

Also, it's asian mmorpg and you complain about grinding stuff? Yesterday without grinding too much (like 5hrs actual gameplay for making mats/money) I've made 20stingers (all purple daily dung runs with clan mates and stinger splits, and by current prices its 60g), about 120ss (doing ssp dailies + 100pp pouches, that's like 50g more) and 42 moonstones (ssp farming, thats 232g). So 60+50+232=342g (and can be increased if I would have farmed in ssp more) and in just 5 hours! Well yes, had some luck on ssp keys and moonstones, but one day you can make a bit more, next day a bit less. But it's all about how you plan your things and how you do them.

10 hours ago, weridhamster said:

about 4000~5000G needed for legendary. I know legendary is luxury for now but future dungeons will require legendary stage 1 as minimum soooooon.

You realise the difference between True Scorpio stage 10 and the Stage 1 legendary is actually 8 AP right? The crit damage and rate buffs are pretty much the same between the two as well. There is the skill reset thing, but that really isn't going to make a huge difference as you have to build 10 stacks of the buff anyway.

If you think that's worth blowing $600 on, good luck!

9 minutes ago, Reaper00 said:

You realise the difference between True Scorpio stage 10 and the Stage 1 legendary is actually 8 AP right? The crit damage and rate buffs are pretty much the same between the two as well. There is the skill reset thing, but that really isn't going to make a huge difference as you have to build 10 stacks of the buff anyway.

If you think that's worth blowing $600 on, good luck!

b-but legendary is shiny!

The legendary is only worth it for maybe 4 classes at stage 1-3. and im talking about baleful. seraph is ONLY worth it on bd at stage 1-3 or beyond and warlock builds if the seraph is stage 7-10.. Most classes see worse damage performance at stage 1-3 and even 4-5 baleful because they lose that 20% buff on usually already strong skills and the benefits of bale or seraph dont make up for that dps loss.

16 hours ago, raik7 said:

If you guys says so, should I trust you? Sure, you're from internet. 100% trustable!

Then why should we trust you either with "you need legendary to play later content"

Legendary weapon aren't supposed to be easy to get. If it's easy, may as well not calling it Legendary.

6 hours ago, Negaimu said:

The legendary is only worth it for maybe 4 classes at stage 1-3. and im talking about baleful. seraph is ONLY worth it on bd at stage 1-3 or beyond and warlock builds if the seraph is stage 7-10.. Most classes see worse damage performance at stage 1-3 and even 4-5 baleful because they lose that 20% buff on usually already strong skills and the benefits of bale or seraph dont make up for that dps loss.

This guys speaks the truth. As a baleful stage 3 warlock i regret going from true scorpion, just because i lost the 20 % damage boost to helix and have to build it up again from 2%.  Staying true scropian is actually better right now then going legendary

7 hours ago, Ohlong Johnson said:

just 5 hours - without grinding too much

Lol, that was a good one!

What are you laghing about? 5 hours is not much and hardly grinding (all dailies are included in that time so it's no grinding at all). If that's too much for you, it's your problem.

2 minutes ago, Kuronee said:

This guys speaks the truth. As a baleful stage 3 warlock i regret going from true scorpion, just because i lost the 20 % damage boost to helix and have to build it up again from 2%.  Staying true scropian is actually better right now then going legendary

Right, ture scorpio is the best you can have at the moment. Just compare it with legendary. You lose the 20% damage buff for a small amount of ap, not more. Don't farm for legendary until all your accs are maxed (and you have high crit because most legendary people suck at soul shields).

For the legendary alone, it's not that much harder to get (at least stage 1, I don't know what you need then) than tue scorpio (what I farmed in less then 2 weeks doing almost only dailies without event things). The only shit things are the premium transformation stones which are very expensive. After true scorpio and maxed ring/earring/necklace (these are the things I have) I will max. out the bracelet and then the belt (if the next patch is not here until then). And after I have this I will save my stuff for legendary sometimes, not earlier. Just don't stress yourself. No one Needs legendary now and all who paid much to have it already are just brainless idiots who killed the game for themself because they killed the progress.

What are you laghing about? 5 hours is not much and hardly grinding (all dailies are included in that time so it's no grinding at all). If that's too much for you, it's your problem.

Never said it's "too much" for me. I have my own low-standard goal in BnS, thank you for showing interest in me. I just find it funny how 5 (five) hours are "not much" gaming hours per day. It's certainly not no-life style but it's a bit more than "not much". Nothing more, nothing less. I'm certainly not trying to ruin someone's personal fun should you for some strange reason have gotten the idea, nor trying to start a pointless "debate" about some arbitrary definitions.

11 hours ago, Spyroxion said:

But it's all about how you plan your things and how you do them.

It's also about how you are geared. SSP drops, particularly the keys, are strongly gear-dependent and rng-dependent. If you just finish the SSP quest with 6 boxes (that's a rare occasion when you get a drop on every Unbound), and miraculously have 6 keys (you got a key in both the capture and the rare 5 keys drop from a Boar), you most likely will get 6 moonstones.

I've been playing SSP every day, and I have never seen a single drop of 5 keys, but a lot of gem pouches instead of keys, and only twice I unlocked a box with 6 moonstones. Every other one had 1 moonstone. I have 16 boxes I cannot open, and I also have an alt that does extra captures to get the keys, and I always go kill terrors when we do it.

SS are fairly easy to get nowadays (hence rock-bottom pricing), but your moonstone harvest is quite out of the ordinary.

7 hours ago, Negaimu said:

Which other classes? I was thinking of doing Legendary with my Summoner.

56 minutes ago, Ohlong Johnson said:

Never said it's "too much" for me. I have my own low-standard goal in BnS, thank you for showing interest in me. I just find it funny how 5 (five) hours are "not much" gaming hours per day. It's certainly not no-life style but it's a bit more than "not much". Nothing more, nothing less. I'm certainly not trying to ruin someone's personal fun should you for some strange reason have gotten the idea, nor trying to start a pointless "debate" about some arbitrary definitions.

dont worry, 5 hours are much :) normal game consumption should be around 2 hours per day, everything above is alarming

Archived