Bring back the Small Dragon Certificate

Yeon

I was happily farming Zen Beans on my alt, so I could buy some Soulstones, but it comes out that I don't have the Small Dragon Certificates and I can't get them, because some moron decided to remove them from level 45 dungeons. Congratulations, I wasted whole day for nothing. Now how am I going to get Soulstones for my main? Faction dailies are not enough.

Go hug a tree.

Sincerely,

Pissed off player

/rant

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you could try leveling up your alt and getting them through Mushin's tower and the new heroic dungeons. They were removed so bots couldn't just farm arena all day and get the certs from standing AFK in the moonwater dungeons

Just now, MooseWayne said:

Maybe you could try leveling up your alt and getting them through Mushin's tower and the new heroic dungeons. They were removed so bots couldn't just farm arena all day and get the certs from standing AFK in the moonwater dungeons

They still do those things, only now cheap bastards sell soulstones x2 now. 

/invalid argument

I understand small dragon certs were an answer to the bot problem.

But it seriously hurts the casual arena players who don't find dungeon crawling fun at all.  (yet still want gold to buy costumes from HM store)

It makes it worse because you can only get them through dailies (instead of being able to grind it all in one go).

Maybe have the dailies give more than one as a reward?

I am not really a PvP player, but I think that people should still have access to these things via the Moonwater dungeons. I wouldn't even mind if the damn things were tradeable.

Restricting the certs to lvl 50 dungeons and Mushin's did nothing to bring down bot activity.

Im also upset what they did with this, I have an alt that is true prophane stage 10 and 3 pieces of jewelry at awakened infernal, I dont want to put time and more stuff into that alt and was happy doing arena with him and then doing a quick daily he could do for my dragon ticket, but nope, I have to go thru hell now on floor 7 because that is the only way i can get it. I leveled this alt to get pvp quests per day x2 and now it was pointless, made an alt I like and now the only purpose for it is crafting and 15 soul stones a day...

1. The small dragon certificate were moved as a counter measure to the increasing bots in arena and afk'ers in tag team matches.

2. YES, it does hurt some of the casual PvP players who doesn't like going to dungeon much. BUT nc had to make a choice and since the bot problem overweigh this, they went with it. (Plus isnt it those who are casual PvP players who complains about bots in arena in the first place? ) 

No, thank you. Removing dragon certs from the blue dungeon was a wide decision, I literally faced bot after bot in arena,pvp experience was utter frustration, now after the patch I haven't met a single bot. The game has become much better.

3 minutes ago, amorent said:

No, thank you. Removing dragon certs from the blue dungeon was a wide decision, I literally faced bot after bot in arena,pvp experience was utter frustration, now after the patch I haven't met a single bot. The game has become much better.

You must not play much. Bots are already queuing into purple 50 dungeons.

Just now, Hongmoon said:

You must not play much. Bots are already queuing into purple 50 dungeons.

I do my purple dungeons every day, and haven't seen a single bot.Don't think people will be willing to carry bots in purple dungeons as they were in the blue dungeons

This is what you call easy or lazy fix for the developers. Instead of creating a system to prevent bots they rely on a quick fix that will also affect other non botters. I really wish i'm a game developer they can ignore most of the bugs in game, really far from business solution developers.

This might be a lazy fix, but it works. You want gms controlling arenas 24/7? Another question is why OP pvps on an alt to get sousltones for his main? ? it must be nice to have a summoner alt and farm people for those easy soulstones, amirite? No, compassion for him, it's not the end of the world, learn to pvp on your main

3 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

U cud pvp on ur main? I mean at least for pvp dailies. Its a little slow but u can at least get to silver. Maybe even gold.  Thats where I get my ss from. And faction. (I also do faction for moonstones)

I have Gold on my main, but didn't get much Certificates, so soon I won't be able to buy bags.

2 hours ago, amorent said:

This might be a lazy fix, but it works. You want gms controlling arenas 24/7? Another question is why OP pvps on an alt to get sousltones for his main? ? it must be nice to have a summoner alt and farm people for those easy soulstones, amirite? No, compassion for him, it's not the end of the world, learn to pvp on your main

You're funny. Bots are still in the arena, I face them every day. And for the record, I have Gold on my main. I also farm SS on him, but I still lack the SDC. Since you need 100 SS to craft Moonwater Stones, I need a lot of SS bags. But hey, what do I know. I guess you are butthurt that my alt is a Summoner. :v Typical.

11 minutes ago, amorent said:

I pvp on my main and get enough ss to craft moonwater stones every day,what's your point? Oh, well, of course it's easier and faster to earn those ss on a summoner, amirite? Well, get good now.

Another stupid and angry post. heheheh

If we can get SDC only from musin and top up dugeons.... So it was stupid decision. And bots are still here of course.

More stupid grind, no less bots. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's definitely bad that they're removed instead of a real bot countermeasure, but complaining about it isn't going to help you at all. If it's just to rant, then sure, go blow off steam. If you're actually trying to get soulstones and/or gold there are plenty of other ways. I'm not as informed as the average person so I don't know how fast certain farming methods are, but I am 100% sure doing any of them is more profitable than doing nothing but make a topic and insult people

16 minutes ago, GreenBunionSoup said:

It's definitely bad that they're removed instead of a real bot countermeasure, but complaining about it isn't going to help you at all. If it's just to rant, then sure, go blow off steam. If you're actually trying to get soulstones and/or gold there are plenty of other ways. I'm not as informed as the average person so I don't know how fast certain farming methods are, but I am 100% sure doing any of them is more profitable than doing nothing but make a topic and insult people

Well yes, grind planes with ground FPS, cheaters, bots and unbalanced fastions. Sorry, but this is not answer.

@Yeon If you have time to spam arena for Zen Beans I would say you have a lot of time to spend in dailies elsewhere also. Level up few characters and do Misty Woods / Beach faction dailies and Tomb of the Exile daily. They give you in total 19 Soulstones per character and if you have around 5 characters it is 95 Soulstones a day.

2 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

@Yeon If you have time to spam arena for Zen Beans I would say you have a lot of time to spend in dailies elsewhere also. Level up few characters and do Misty Woods / Beach faction dailies and Tomb of the Exile daily. They give you in total 19 Soulstones per character and if you have around 5 characters it is 95 Soulstones a day.

Arena is fun, doing same dailies every day, every week, every month with ridiculous drop is not fun. Theay are lazy and brings us solution, not working solution and solution to hurt regular players.

With arena i can progress me gear with fun way. Not anymore.

Just now, Lexter said:

Arena is fun, doing same dailies every day, every week, every month with ridiculous drop is not fun. Theay are lazy and brings us solution, not working solution an solution to hurt regular players.

At least it's better than doing nothing. Some people find pvp boring and annoying and to be hones the game is somewhat grindy. No it is not pure pve nor pure pvp. You will need to do both. In arena you don't need to care about your weapon that much and it's decently easy to get until True Profane since until then you don't need soulstones. At that point it is pretty easy farming stuff and taking your time. Unless of course people wish to get everything to them instantly with no effort. Just for record it took 2 months for Awakened Pirate with NO arena pvp nor buying gold so yes it is possible to upgrade your gears.

Archived