Bring back the Small Dragon Certificate

Yeon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Yeon said:

I have Gold on my main, but didn't get much Certificates, so soon I won't be able to buy bags.

You're funny. Bots are still in the arena, I face them every day. And for the record, I have Gold on my main. I also farm SS on him, but I still lack the SDC. Since you need 100 SS to craft Moonwater Stones, I need a lot of SS bags. But hey, what do I know. I guess you are butthurt that my alt is a Summoner. :v Typical.

hrm, I have gold too. I try to stick to pvp quests and find that I can hover within the gold rank. So I can pretty consistently get 30 ss each 2k beans :x.  Its a little annoying but its doable >< 

I play on the most populated EU server - Windrest - and I haven't seen bots since the big patch. Not even one. I dare say this was a good decision on their part.

If you really need dragon certificates, make friends. Yes, it's an MMO, these type of games revolve around group play. Even if there are things like 1v1 arena, you'll still need to do party stuff, whether you like it or not. Find a nice guild that is willing to run you through dungeons for the certificates. It's not like you'd be asking for the sun and the stars, they're doable with 1 less person easily and besides, you won't be complete dead weight.

It's just a workaround, but you can trade beans for Training Certificate. People who make Hongmoon Pellet will want them, and you can sell them by joining their clan, add to the craft, get paid with gold or soulstones, and left the clan. Yeah, there are risks and maybe too much work, but better than let the bean sitting and collecting dusts.

Archived