Bring back the Small Dragon Certificate

Yeon

Just now, Lexter said:

Arena is fun, doing same dailies every day, every week, every month with ridiculous drop is not fun. Theay are lazy and brings us solution, not working solution and solution to hurt regular players.

The solution is working, what are you talking about? And how is arena fun when every match is destro bot up to low plat? 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, amorent said:

Och i hate everybody saying i want everything fo free. i just dont want spend weeks of PvE grinding in game what was designed for PvP. Get true profane is *cricket*ing joke.

2 months? You have no life right?

8 minutes ago, amorent said:

No, i just meet 3 bots in row. Arena is big part of this game, fun with tag match, fun with real players, yes, we should have more modes. But is not rewarding today. I need soulstones for better gear, i need better gear to get SDC from top dungues. Farm soulstones on planes? Dont make me laugh. Bots, cheaters, FPS drops, ping. Realy funny. Where is the funny aspect of the game? Where?

2 minutes ago, Lexter said:

Och i hate everybody saying i want everything fo free. i just dont want spend weeks of PvE grinding in game what was designed for PvP. Get true profane is *cricket*ing joke.

2 months? You have no life right?

So you're just going to go right to insults instead of using logic, huh? Also, you still haven't answered why you find dailies boring, yet doing nothing but *cricket* on a forum isn't. 

1 minute ago, GreenBunionSoup said:

So you're just going to go right to insults instead of using logic, huh? Also, you still haven't answered why you find dailies boring, yet doing nothing but *cricket* on a forum isn't. 

Take me insult just as a question. Dailies is boring cuz every day doing the same with no equal reward. I can survie this, but i cant survive forcing me farm soulstones on place with so huge issues. If they repair FPS, melee survive ability, PING issues i can play.

Just now, Lexter said:

Take me insult just as a question. Dailies is boring cuz every day doing the same with no equal reward. I can survie this, but i cant survive forcing me farm soulstones on place with so huge issues.

So you'd rather stare at a screen with a bunch of text? Go read a book then. Complaining about the certificate being gone is doing absolutely nothing, so go read or do something else. There are a bunch of other games with fulfilling PvP. If the loss of the Small Dragon Certificate is that huge for you, there's other options.

I really do hope they deal with the bots, but until then they probably won't introduce the Small Dragon Certificate back. 

4 hours ago, amorent said:

No, thank you. Removing dragon certs from the blue dungeon was a wide decision, I literally faced bot after bot in arena,pvp experience was utter frustration, now after the patch I haven't met a single bot. The game has become much better.

This is utterly garbage talk from white knights, the bots are still there O_O ffs 

Playersbase I mean the real playerbase with new players are gone. You cant tell go NSH to see how dead the 45 content is, you cant farm up for the gear you want to use because you lag of gold. The bot problem is temperaly, they are still there, I rather play against bots in arena than missing a hole lot of players that cant even progress. Bye bye game no new players join, elitism got to high welcome to bones and sweat online. 

13 hours ago, MooseWayne said:

Maybe you could try leveling up your alt and getting them through Mushin's tower and the new heroic dungeons. They were removed so bots couldn't just farm arena all day and get the certs from standing AFK in the moonwater dungeons

I never saw anyone standing afk in moonwater dungeons, because I could pretty much get a friend to duo it with me. When I did cross-server I never ran into parties like that sorry i have to admit the solution to remove the certs are utterly not helping at all.

22 minutes ago, GodofWrath said:

Then go for tag match or 1v1 with your main or can't you win without no-brain class?

you didnt read shit in this thread go troll somewhere else, your comment is invalid so are your forum account. IMO

you dont contribute go to hell

13 hours ago, Yeon said:

I was happily farming Zen Beans on my alt, so I could buy some Soulstones, but it comes out that I don't have the Small Dragon Certificates and I can't get them, because some moron decided to remove them from level 45 dungeons. Congratulations, I wasted whole day for nothing. Now how am I going to get Soulstones for my main? Faction dailies are not enough.

Go hug a tree.

Sincerely,

Pissed off player

/rant

Im 100% with you on this one, I understand your rage and rant, I support you

Just now, Toragos said:

This is utterly garbage talk from white knights, the bots are still there O_O ffs 

Playersbase I mean the real playerbase with new players are gone. You cant tell go NSH to see how dead the 45 content is, you cant farm up for the gear you want to use because you lag of gold. The bot problem is temperaly, they are still there, I rather play against bots in arena than missing a hole lot of players that cant even progress. Bye bye game no new players join, elitism got to high welcome to bones and sweat online. 

I never saw anyone standing afk in moonwater dungeons, because I could pretty much get a friend to duo it with me. When I did cross-server I never ran into parties like that sorry i have to admit the solution to remove the certs are utterly not helping at all.

you didnt read shit in this thread go troll somewhere else, your comment is invalid so are your forum account. IMO

you dont contribute go to hell

lol, "go to hell". 

lol....

I have 5 lv45~50 toons that I farm soulstones with...

unlike you ..

I do my misty+beach dailies on them... in very specific hours range (bout 2hrs range in early morning BEFORE daily reset)

in those hours I noticed that it's less crowded in them faction daily areas so I can get my dailies done almost undisturbed, I don't bother with arena coz it just pisses me off when I lose to bots (rarely but happens lol) or some hm5+ player... 

I usually do it just on 3 of my toons coz 5 is well.. too much :D but sometimes I put extra effort and farm with more than 3 toons.. depends how fast/slow it goes..

so them certificates aren't really THE problem, sure it would be nice to get the 45 dngs giving them again but if it helps fight the bots (I didnt know that coz haven't visited the low blue dngs since patch :o)

just do like me :\

2 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

lol....

I have 5 lv45~50 toons that I farm soulstones with...

unlike you ..

I do my misty+beach dailies on them... in very specific hours range (bout 2hrs range in early morning BEFORE daily reset)

in those hours I noticed that it's less crowded in them faction daily areas so I can get my dailies done almost undisturbed, I don't bother with arena coz it just pisses me off when I lose to bots (rarely but happens lol) or some hm5+ player... 

I usually do it just on 3 of my toons coz 5 is well.. too much :D but sometimes I put extra effort and farm with more than 3 toons.. depends how fast/slow it goes..

so them certificates aren't really THE problem, sure it would be nice to get the 45 dngs giving them again but if it helps fight the bots (I didnt know that coz haven't visited the low blue dngs since patch :o)

just do like me :\

It help a little, but the bots in arena were weaklings, the only problem were garbage players that uses macro and hackers. I could beat them with sin, sum, kfm(easy) and fm I dont know why people still buy gold from those bots. The solution should be ban those crickets who buy gold and not punish real players from progressing. 

(the hate is strong with this one)

that's for sure

I never bought gold from these retards and I never understood players that buys gold or gears from non-legit sources even if you wanna "get gud" x.x

it always feel more rewarding and like an accomplish when you get yourown stuff instead getting it by cheating... hacks/macros/buying gold...

I NEVER understood the whole "currency exchange" system that some games have or bring to the game at some point... that system ALWAYS bring troubles to the game and the game becomes "pay2win" ....

2 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

that's for sure

I never bought gold from these retards and I never understood players that buys gold or gears from non-legit sources even if you wanna "get gud" x.x

it always feel more rewarding and like an accomplish when you get yourown stuff instead getting it by cheating... hacks/macros/buying gold...

I NEVER understood the whole "currency exchange" system that some games have or bring to the game at some point... that system ALWAYS bring troubles to the game and the game becomes "pay2win" ....

Nah the currency excanger is a neat tool, the only problem we have is douchebag western players and kids that dont know, that they should not buy gold from websites and by other means the lag is evil after gameguard came back, I hoped it was long gone, we still have hackers on every server in soulstone plains. Git gut, no get rekt by your own game. skill = no lag

3 hours ago, amorent said:

I pvp on my main and get enough ss to craft moonwater stones every day,what's your point? Oh, well, of course it's easier and faster to earn those ss on a summoner, amirite? Well, get good now.

I am good, thank you. Now go be a moron somewhere else. And take your Summoner hate with you.

2 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

@Yeon If you have time to spam arena for Zen Beans I would say you have a lot of time to spend in dailies elsewhere also. Level up few characters and do Misty Woods / Beach faction dailies and Tomb of the Exile daily. They give you in total 19 Soulstones per character and if you have around 5 characters it is 95 Soulstones a day.

Actually I don't. I have time only on weekends. Arena is less boring than doing the same dailies on multiple characters, but since I have no other choice, I guess I will have to find another way to get SS. :/

2 hours ago, GodofWrath said:

Then go for tag match or 1v1 with your main or can't you win without no-brain class?

I main FM. I assume it's not a no-brain class. Actually, there is not even one a no-brain class in this game. Cheers.

Just now, Lunakitty said:

I know it is frustrating but I would suggest to do this until you can have your alt doing those heroics! :) I know you can do it since you have skills to beat people in pvp. If you are playing summoner it's much easier to go early to heroics on that class.

Thank you, I will try. x3

Just now, Yeon said:

Actually I don't. I have time only on weekends. Arena is less boring than doing the same dailies on multiple characters, but since I have no other choice, I guess I will have to find another way to get SS. :/

I know it is frustrating but I would suggest to do this until you can have your alt doing those heroics! :) I know you can do it since you have skills to beat people in pvp. If you are playing summoner it's much easier to go early to heroics on that class.

kfm requires lots of brainz and certain tempo/rhythm to do 3rf properly ... I tried that on my kfm but I suck for some odd reason :\

bm is a somewhat no brainer and tbh I think all classes but kfm is a no brainer... less you use macros or hacks ofc :c

6 hours ago, Hongmoon said:

You must not play much. Bots are already queuing into purple 50 dungeons.

Yeah but people are sick of them, and leave everytime. Bad news for destroyers. Parties with destroyers get abandoned like cheating girlfriends.

I'm  seeing a lot of 'do other dailies to farm SS' but the point was to be playing this game as a means of entertainment.

I personally find the arena PvP very entertaining (as a fighter genre enthusiast).

My proposed solution was to offer maybe 3 dragon certificates per daily.

That way it's a lot more rewarding for those of us who hate dungeon crawling.

Because as a diamond in 1v1 and 3v3,  after completing just the pvp dailies, I have enough for a pouch.

And I play a lot of pvp (hitting the 20k bean cap very easily).

23 hours ago, Yeon said:

I was happily farming Zen Beans on my alt, so I could buy some Soulstones, but it comes out that I don't have the Small Dragon Certificates and I can't get them, because some moron decided to remove them from level 45 dungeons. Congratulations, I wasted whole day for nothing. Now how am I going to get Soulstones for my main? Faction dailies are not enough.

Go hug a tree.

Sincerely,

Pissed off player

/rant

*cricket* off obvious botter.

No, just no. This really helped a lot with the bots in arena, I'm not saying there's none, but the number clearly decreased since they can't trade the beans now unless they bot the 50 dungeons, SOOOO if you see a bot in your 50 dungeon run, just leave the party and re que. The harder it gets for them to get the certificate the less we'll see them in arena.

Not sure why people are complaining.

How come it's hard to just level your character to 49, run 3 purple dungeons "once" a day, get 3 certificates then done.

Also, a bot joining a lv50 purple dungeon run won't get far. Doubt anyone is willing to run those dungeons with one.

On 4/9/2016 at 4:24 PM, MooseWayne said:

Maybe you could try leveling up your alt and getting them through Mushin's tower and the new heroic dungeons. They were removed so bots couldn't just farm arena all day and get the certs from standing AFK in the moonwater dungeons

This is why we have afk bots in our max level heroic dungeons like Yeti. 258 attack power op, good thing they are afk or that kinda ap might actually heal the boss. 

The dragon certs were moved to fight bots, it worked for a while but it sucks for everyone who pvped on multiple alts (ME). Now the bots have been forced to follow the dragon certificate and it is begging to suck for everyone. If you havent seen it yet, just wait you will. Had two of them in a Yeti last night. 

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

Not sure why people are complaining.

How come it's hard to just level your character to 49, run 3 purple dungeons "once" a day, get 3 certificates then done.

Also, a bot joining a lv50 purple dungeon run won't get far. Doubt anyone is willing to run those dungeons with one.

3 purple dungeons is a hour if things go well, do that on the 5 alts you pvp on and then find time to arena ?

Maybe they should make the certificate account-bound so that people can get them from Mushin/three purple dungeons, and trade to their pvp farming alt?

No sane player will farm it in their main, just to trade them to their destroyer bot alt, cause it will risk them a ban that makes them lose everything.

Nowadays, I think many people go with ATK-check to invite people into purple dungeons. Bot have no place there, cuz no one wants to carry them and do 5-man mode.

48 minutes ago, KatHead said:

3 purple dungeons is a hour if things go well, do that on the 5 alts you pvp on and then find time to arena ?

If you're serious about getting soulstones, yes.

People already have made alts and got them to 45 to do the 4 lv45 blue dungeons for 4 certificates so what's the difference?

Archived