Yay finally White Night!

Faline

Been waiting for this for so long love it so much! I'm really happy with the 2 costumes they put in the hongmoon store today much better than the last ones imo :D Hope they add more high quality ones like this in 2 weeks time.

Yeah but why are we getting a seemingly winter outfit on spring, while we are getting no spring outfit even though it's there in the wardobe to see? <.< I still want the spring themed one and the bamboo one. I'll be happy with those two.

28 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

Yeah but why are we getting a seemingly winter outfit on spring, while we are getting no spring outfit even though it's there in the wardobe to see? <.< I still want the spring themed one and the bamboo one. I'll be happy with those two.

I woke up to a *cricket* half foot of snow on my car today. I live in NY. It's still winter.

1 hour ago, TaeHwaRang said:

Beware!

It's not stampable.

Well. I believe NC will fix this for later.

Yes, for the past few costumes since the stamps, it took till the next maint after they released them, to get them so they were able to be stamped. (maid costume) and Traveler.

My only thought on WHY this occurs is either

a) a honest issue where they just gotta wait for the option from HQ

b) a marketing tactic, so they make us wait a week to send it so that way people can't just move it around their characters, they get excited and buy MORE then if it was just able to be stamped right away.

c) A lazy "we will just release and do it later" issue.

But honestly from a company standpoint B is the likely answer to that. :) just wait a week and it should be able to be mailed :)

In my opinion, the White Night looks hideous.  I can't tell if its supposed to be a summer outfit or a winter outfit.  Its like your character decided to wear a bikini but its winter so she had to throw on a fur coat.  The outfit clashes with itself so much. :/

NC, i'm so annoyed of it... Do your people never learn? Again you implemented an outfit without ensuring that it can be placed into the wardrobe. I didn't paid for over a year premium so this damn thing doesn't work properly.

As it happened the 1st few times i thought "hey, it can happen to miss such a minor detail - But after repeating the same mistake over and over, and even after month' didn't fix the Bunny Fluffs (seem to be pretty hard work) i'm really filled with this level of incompetence regarding even the most simple facts.

I already paid several hundred euro and tolerated a lot of *cricket* you you caused often by simply not caring - this were the last euro you received from me. Thank you for totally *cricket*ing on your customers.

Archived