Pirate/Siren Emblems Solution?

Mewsy

Make the Pirate and Siren emblems trade-able through mail system to your own account. 

Add 1 Pirate/Siren emblem to the rewards from the Dynamic quest every time you run the dungeon. This would encourage people to actively run the dungeons keeping the content alive, which could be a GOOD thing for the life of the game. 

Pirate Ring - 24-NSH Bloodmane from brilliant box RARE chance / 20 Pirate emblems @ shop

Pirate Earring - 24-NSH Scarlet Widow from brilliant box RARE chance / 20 Pirate emblems @ shop

Pirate Necklass - 24-NSH Cobalt Widow from brilliant box RARE chance / 20 Pirate emblems @ shop

Pirate Belt - 6-man BSH Drops from Hae Mujin ? (No reported finds) / 20 Pirate emblems @ shop

Pirate Bracelet - 6-man BSH Drops from Hae Mujin ? (No reported finds) / 20 Pirate emblems @ shop

Ring, Earring, and necklass < all fairly easily obtainable, PROVIDED there are ACTUALLY people doing the OLD content.

Belt and Bracelet < Impossible to obtain as drop, FORCED to do daily for emblems. 1 emblem daily from 6-man 2 emblems daily from 24-man. 24-man is nearly impossible to do since hardly no one does it anymore. 

Options:

Farm BSH daily - 1 emblem/day 20 days = 1 accessory

Farm BSH + NSH - 3 emblems/day 7 days = 1 accessory

BUY FROM SHOP - 10 emblems/day 2 days = 1 accessory

No option to buy from hongmoon store... Why?

Why make people suffer to gear in OLD CONTENT? This alienates new players and is an extreme turnoff for A LOT of people. I personally would like to level an alt but am hesitant to do so because of the RIDICULOUS amount of effort to obtain the gear from OLD content.

7 minutes ago, Mewsy said:

Why make people suffer to gear in OLD CONTENT? This alienates new players and is an extreme turnoff for A LOT of people. I personally would like to level an alt but am hesitant to do so because of the RIDICULOUS amount of effort to obtain the gear from OLD content.

Bcs its atleast content of the game not matter if old or new. U also have to farm breaktroughs in lvl 20 and 36 inis what can take a while longer, im not even talking about the rng breaktroughs from Wheel of Fortune. Only thing is to do something with the 24man stuff in Moonwater bcs lag of ppl there.

• 2 months later...

Siren wasn't an issue, but OMG pirate.

Out of belt, bracelet, earing, ring, and necklace... i've gotten ONE as a drop, spent pirate emblems on the other (belt/bracelet) and am stuck without the others because both drops and pirate emblems are hard to get.

16 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

Did they change the drop rates with BSH/Blackram Supply losing their 4-man versions? 6-man used to drop the siren and pirate pieces pretty regularly.

$ man drops were merged to the 6 man. so no you have a bigger drop table than before which ofc makes certain items less chance to drop

59 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

Did they change the drop rates with BSH/Blackram Supply losing their 4-man versions? 6-man used to drop the siren and pirate pieces pretty regularly.

there is like 1 pirate acessoire every 5 runs.

but you have to run this dungeon dozens of times anyway because of the 100 Hae Mujin souls you need.

They will never allow that, and you know why? Coz they sell them in the cashshop! So their solution for your alts, new players is that if no one is running them buy from cashshop. I love to give my SF the 100+ Siren emblems and 90+ priate emblems I got on my SF but sadly I can't and I am not able to pay for it so my SF is staying with the currently gear till lvl 50 and I am not touching her again.

This game is hands down the most newcomer/alt-unfriendly game I have ever played in my life. The stupidity of 99.99% of items being untradeable AND there being not even a simple thing that every other MMO ever existed has, such as a shared stash or a mail function that doesn't force you to cough up $ to use it, is unmatched in the industry.

This is why you just have one main and level alts for fun, possibly try out their skills. Don't expect to get alts anywhere near the same level as the main unless you have no life and play 24/7.

On 6/30/2016 at 0:43 AM, Grimoir said:

Thats why there are pieatw emblems in the hongmoon store at 99 ncoin per 10 pack xD

Took me forever to solve the problem with siren and pirate upgrades untill i found other way of obtaining these without daily quests and the 24man instances which are dead unless you play during their peak hours.

at the store, it cost you around 10gold and you get 10!!!!!!, more people need to know about this!

Archived