Pirate Coins - Subtle NcSoft

TrueMiracle

So NcSoft decided to remove pirate accs from Hae Mujins chest and at the same time they decided to Add pirate coins into the Hongmoon store.

I believe the only way to get them reasonably fast (since nightshade is dead) is to farm bloodshade. 

I estimate drop to be max 10-20%. Ring from mane, Earring from Twins. And necklace i dont know since i have ran it like 8 times and seen no drop.

Well played Ncsoft.

It's a bug with the loot tables when they merged the 6man and 4man dungeon. If it was a cash grab move, they wouldn't make it limited to one purchase per account a day.  They'd let you buy like hundreds of tokens a day so you can get your items. Once a day makes it look like "Hey we noticed you're really close to getting that item you want but you don't want to wait until the next day. How about buying some from us instead?"

1 hour ago, Ambition said:

oh i cant wait till i have to level my Chi master and be stuck at lvl 45 gear cause of this garbage..  yay

There's so much to do with weapons you're not that stuck... The main problem is : It's a real pain to get Pirate Bracelet and it's the bracelet that will follow you for the rest of the game. Without Pirate belt, can't advance Siren Belt too.

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

"bugs" that do not benefit players are usually on very low priority to get fixed.

Rukkiri already commented on that the first day we mentionned the bug and they started to investigate on the loot table and drops the same day too...

You call that low priority ? Please check DevTracker before putting wrong judgement on them.

23 minutes ago, Axxuka said:

Rukkiri already commented on that the first day we mentionned the bug and they started to investigate on the loot table and drops the same day too...

You call that low priority ? Please check DevTracker before putting wrong judgement on them.

can't be that hard to fix that it takes weeks or months.

54 minutes ago, Arohk said:

"bugs" that do not benefit players are usually on very low priority to get fixed.

This is the sad truth. Warlock has several bug, several being negatives like how easy it is to reset mobs with their skills. While on the other hand they also had one that bugged out BW's roar. I'm sure both were reported and you want to know what got fixed asap? The roar bug, not the one that negatively impacts the player but the one that was more positive even if it was a bug.

18 minutes ago, Meiling said:

This is the sad truth. Warlock has several bug, several being negatives like how easy it is to reset mobs with their skills. While on the other hand they also had one that bugged out BW's roar. I'm sure both were reported and you want to know what got fixed asap? The roar bug, not the one that negatively impacts the player but the one that was more positive even if it was a bug.

The bug affects considerably more than just Warlock. One is a large scale bug. One is a smaller scale. Some bugs require them to wait a while from Korea. Some of them are bugs they can fix without getting Korea involved. You need to understand the scope of the problem to even get a gist of how long it could potentially take.

You guys need to understand that the biggest majority of the time, if it's not UI, CashShop or Translation related : They need the Developpers in Korea to fix the bugs for them. AND SORRY, we are not the only version that the Korean Devs have to find bugfixes and investigate for. There's a priority list in Korea depending of the scale and how gamebreaking is the bug. It will get fixed, but NCSoft has no control on when They will send the patch (and they gotta test it through Q&A first, takes time), if they gotta wait a content update patch for the fix or even if the Devs will fix or change it for us.

You need to undertand the differences between Publisher And Developpers. Publishers got low control on what they can change even if they have the knowledge/expertise to do it due to how their contracts with developpers work. Those contracts are very strict and even dictate what/when they can tell us about content updates.

Seems false to me, i just ran BSH 6 man yesterday for my Warlock and got the pirate necklace and earring in a few runs. If you honestly think adding old content items (Pirate/Siren Emblems) is a bad thing you must either have no alts or hate anyone using any amount of money. Don't forget you can find someone to sell you them because they can be gifted as well.

It may not say that the accessories drop from the box, but they infact do and they also drop from hae mujin himself with that golden chest on the ground.

4 hours ago, Ambition said:

oh i cant wait till i have to level my Chi master and be stuck at lvl 45 gear cause of this garbage..  yay

When Force Fu Master comes out, you aren't supposed to go pirate route anymore. With any luck it will get deleted by then.

3 hours ago, Diradem said:

The bug affects considerably more than just Warlock. One is a large scale bug. One is a smaller scale. Some bugs require them to wait a while from Korea. Some of them are bugs they can fix without getting Korea involved. You need to understand the scope of the problem to even get a gist of how long it could potentially take.

It's more of the fact that if we have these issues then there was a pretty good chance another version had these problems also and I doubt the players just let it slide. Yet, we are still sitting here with them not fixed. They don't look through these things at all, 50 content release was terrible imo and several bugs are still lingering after all this time. Personally, I've never had this issue with any other class and I've played / tried them all until I started with my WL where I ended up this issue, another annoying one which affects pvp a bit would be how BD's can ground counter when stunned if you use a parry stun like KFM's V. Either way, I enjoy the game but it's just frustrating that it doesn't seem like they check any of these things out before releasing the content.

3 hours ago, BigJ01 said:

Seems false to me, i just ran BSH 6 man yesterday for my Warlock and got the pirate necklace and earring in a few runs. If you honestly think adding old content items (Pirate/Siren Emblems) is a bad thing you must either have no alts or hate anyone using any amount of money. Don't forget you can find someone to sell you them because they can be gifted as well.

It may not say that the accessories drop from the box, but they infact do and they also drop from hae mujin himself with that golden chest on the ground.

For the millionth time, if you read : The only way to get Pirate Belt AND Bracelet is through Pirate Emblem. Since 24-man NSH is dead, you get only one emblem a day... You still and will still need Pirate bracelet as your STARTER bracelet for the rest of the game and Pirate Belt to advance your Siren Belt which will ALSO follow you for the rest of the game.

3 hours ago, Finsternis said:

When Force Fu Master comes out, you aren't supposed to go pirate route anymore. With any luck it will get deleted by then.

Accessories will still go through Through Pirate and Siren, that's not changed. You need Awakened pirate for the bracelet (Starts at Pirate Bracelet), Awakened Siren Belt (Pirate Belt required) and True Siren for the rest before you can advance those accessories to Silverfrost Content.

Accessories won't change and still didn't change in Korea. Your only chance is to have an event to boost them up.

14 hours ago, Axxuka said:

For the millionth time, if you read : The only way to get Pirate Belt AND Bracelet is through Pirate Emblem. Since 24-man NSH is dead, you get only one emblem a day... You still and will still need Pirate bracelet as your STARTER bracelet for the rest of the game and Pirate Belt to advance your Siren Belt which will ALSO follow you for the rest of the game.

Accessories will still go through Through Pirate and Siren, that's not changed. You need Awakened pirate for the bracelet (Starts at Pirate Bracelet), Awakened Siren Belt (Pirate Belt required) and True Siren for the rest before you can advance those accessories to Silverfrost Content.

Accessories won't change and still didn't change in Korea. Your only chance is to have an event to boost them up.

Yea probably missed that, but even so I was just trying to say its a good thing and if pirate bracelet/belt can only be obtained now with emblems since people don't run old content its even better because you can just skip that content by buying NCoin or buying it from someone else with gold.

So far as it being a bug with the loot table mergers (as many assume the Naryu SS drops are bugged as well)... We have, to my knowledge, heard absolutely nothing from NC about this. No posts, nothing in the "Known Issues" thread...

So we don't really know.

Archived