Frostscale Basin Wheel of Fate RNG really suck or bugged?

sansmokka

i've just spend about 60G to bought around 140-150 frostscale essences, but is this what i've got so far? 138 soulshield pack? actually i got about 8-10 weapon box too, but already opened to look for my weapon. still in reality what i've just spend is about 140-150 essences, and from those many essences i got 138 soulshield pack? what the heck? for real? i hope this is bugged, because all this time, i've never get like over 100 soulshield pack, LOL. btw this is the only place that was really hard to get the essences too, its RNG box to hope that essence would drop, and only about 2-3 essence each drop from the box, if lucky. also the boss Dark Balrok, had really long time to respawn/returning, is this for real? hope this wheel of fate was actually bugged, i've never experienced such spending hundred of essences for hundred of soulshield pack, LOL. please NC help me Screenshot_208.png

Edited by sansmokka

I believe it is bugged.

I landed on number 1. Yet I got soulshields. It's broken.

Yay! A Soulsheild 5-pack!... said no one ever.

Was excited when I landed on one, was hoping to get an adornment or outfit chest since I got the Eyepiece from Dark Balrok himself.

lbaLlJP.jpg

i hope NC would help us about this, i'm still doesnt understand, because this wheel of fate is the not like the other. wheel landed at 1 but just got soulshield-5-pack? its just nonsense, not like all the previous wheel of fate. its weird.

For me i spinned on different wheel. I use the one on Grand Harvest (moonstone valor stone spin), I keep getting the failed ticket, silverstone, silver coin both version and there are 8 slots on the wheel but only 4 items in loot table?, same for wheel of mist forture in front of NSH...Spinned 600 times got 19 invitations, 24 silver coins, 3 siren emblems out of 600 spins and 3 items from 8 slots machine.....

7 hours ago, Kitah said:

I believe it is bugged.

I landed on number 1. Yet I got soulshields. It's broken.

Yay! A Soulsheild 5-pack!... said no one ever.

Was excited when I landed on one, was hoping to get an adornment or outfit chest since I got the Eyepiece from Dark Balrok himself.

lbaLlJP.jpg

Ouch! Now that really doesn't seem right..

really hate if it wasnt bugged, then i was just super duper unlucky :( spend hundred of frostscale essences and got hundred of soulshield pack, that hundred essences cost about 60G, really really sad about this :( a bit tired right now to play the game again :( already disappointed of my unluckyness

Edited by sansmokka

I pretty much stopped using wheels in the content pre-patch.  I would get 9/10 empty rewards... nothing at all!

After reading this, I thought I would give the new ones a shot.  Every spin lands on 3 and I get more useless shield packs.  This entire zone is nothing but useless shields.  At this point of the game, if there is no chance of being better than what you have, it shouldn't be high on the loot table structure.  It takes way too long to accumulate these things just to get more useless shields.

It took me 3 days of farming to get the outfit from the wheel :l

But I actually stayed in the area to farm Balrok + Dark Balrok after I finished all of the dailies I needed to do.

I actually got the wing adornment from the wheel after spinning the wheel about 12 times, it made me want to farm for the outfit as well so I can equip that adornment.

Dark Balrok's loot box also has a chance to give one of the costume pieces. While farming for essences, I actually got the eye piece 3 times from Dark Balrok's box...while hoping they'd be outfit hahaha

After 3 days of farming, I finally got the outfit from the wheel. I think I used about 80ish essences in total for all the pieces?

NC, the world is just unfair as i didn't got my rare drop within the first 1,000 attempts!

Just accept that RNGesus hates you and live on.  Make sure you've learned the lesson: If you one of those who generally get his ass whooped by RNG - dont spend even more money for additional attempts. Just use the ones you receive by doing the daylies and one sunny day RNGesus, who always altered your jackpots into blanks, might be distracted for a moment by a cute busty Gon-Girl and you get your Outfit.

Edited by CycLee

I have no issue with RNG, but it seems like this one is outrageously tilted in the game's favor. After 257 essence and 44 Dark Balrok kills, I've only see one eyepiece (from Balrok's chest).  I'm just hoping that they adjust the odds a bit more toward the player.

On 23.3.2016 at 9:15 PM, sansmokka said:

i hope NC would help us about this, i'm still doesnt understand, because this wheel of fate is the not like the other. wheel landed at 1 but just got soulshield-5-pack? its just nonsense, not like all the previous wheel of fate. its weird.

Maybe the reward numbers are bit odd since outfit is on number 6. It is not bugged as I used only 7 essences that I got from doing dailies over the area and still got the outfit.

On 2016-03-24 at 7:58 AM, sansmokka said:

i've just spend about 60G to bought around 140-150 frostscale essences, but is this what i've got so far? 138 soulshield pack? actually i got about 8-10 weapon box too, but already opened to look for my weapon. still in reality what i've just spend is about 140-150 essences, and from those many essences i got 138 soulshield pack? what the heck? for real? i hope this is bugged, because all this time, i've never get like over 100 soulshield pack, LOL. btw this is the only place that was really hard to get the essences too, its RNG box to hope that essence would drop, and only about 2-3 essence each drop from the box, if lucky. also the boss Dark Balrok, had really long time to respawn/returning, is this for real? hope this wheel of fate was actually bugged, i've never experienced such spending hundred of essences for hundred of soulshield pack, LOL. please NC help me Screenshot_208.png

Just luck for the wolfskin outfit I must have kill the boss over 50 times still no outfit. Went to the market place and purchase 200 essence and I have only 20 essence  left till I got the full outfit........