WHY IS HARVEST RAID ONLY AVAILABLE IN CHANNELS 1-5?????

PvPMS

I had several items on my list of things I hate about this expansion that were fighting for number 1 spot.  This just topped them all.  So very disappointed no one at NC thought perhaps having 21 instances and only 5 of them get to play the new raid after waiting all day would be a bad thing.

1 minute ago, Irondodo said:

So the in game schedule was right after all. Does this qualify as a reason for a discount on premium time? It's kind of lame if only less than half of the players are able to play the content.

I dont think even half the ppl get to do it. There were 17 channels on my server when it started, only happened in 5... lol

1 hour ago, PvPMS said:

@Hime @Rukkirii @Youmukon @Lock6 What was the point of locking all but five channels from the raid event, especially on heavily populated servers like Mushin? Not everyone has the time to be on all day to wait to get lucky to get in a raid

They won't admit it, but their cheap servers just can't handle the whole charge, that's why it's so fckn limited ! 

So hung around for an extra hour to take part in the village raid... Nice that you can see when it's coming up.

But you earned a big FAIL for 11 active channels in the zone and raid only taking place in channels 1-5.  If servers can't handle the load then stagger them accross channels.

I'm sure over half the people online in the zone were disappointed given raid only in 5/11 of channels. Not a good way to keep players happy....

Got into the second one and wow that was pathetic.  So disorganized, was in on kill of all sub bosses and there for entire main boss fight with my party and no one got anything, not even what we needed to do our daily.  What a complete and utter fustercluck. 

Archived