2.0 Silverfrost Mountains - 3/24 Livestream Questions

Liinxy

Hello. 

My question is very simple since evry game i ever played was curious about players, and BnS trully dont care about customers... 

When do we get SERIOUS PERFORMANCE UPDATE cause evry new patch you updating and telling us PERFORMANCE UPGRADED and i havent seen single 1 fps upgrade... All i see is posts on forum that you ignore people writing that fps drops worse than before... 

So answer us please without lying to us. WHEN? 

My PC is:

I5 4560k oc 4.5 Ghz

GTX 970ti

16GB RAM

And fps drops in Soulstones Plains or BW to 12 FPS 

WTF? Crysis 3 80fps stable BnS 12 FPS 

o.O

1)Any future plans for a warlock PVP balance patch? since they are somewhat lacking in that area.

2)Some Cross server dungeons for example Harbor there is a bug where people are getting stuck in combat mode after certain bosses for example thrasher, meaning they cannot progress as they need to climb the wall and cannot do so in combat mode, the only way to get out of it is to escape and run all the way back again. Is this being looked into?

3)Is there going to be a way we can completely block a user from interacting with us?(Friendsrequests,Mail,WhisperSound) for weeks now Ive been blocking gold spammers and reporting them, but i still get  the whisper sound when they try to whisper me while blocked, also Ive got 6 friends requests n counting from the same person/bot i blocked weeks ago, aswell as the same bot filling up my mailbox received tab with 1 copper and a website link to buy gold.

Hi Guys,

just wanna ask what will happen to my EXP during my transition to HM2 to HM3 what i remember its like 100k + i will be transitioning to HM3 already but the new patch came in then when i open my account after the patch the EXP back at 0 ?will it comback after i reach lvl 50 or its a thank you EXP already. 

1 hour ago, Akishaa said:

Hi Guys,

just wanna ask what will happen to my EXP during my transition to HM2 to HM3 what i remember its like 100k + i will be transitioning to HM3 already but the new patch came in then when i open my account after the patch the EXP back at 0 ?will it comback after i reach lvl 50 or its a thank you EXP already. 

You'll have it back on reaching 50.

Hello,

Could you explain how guild outfit works?

My char is guild leader and my guild is level 1. Does my guild need to be level 5 to be able to enter the guild outfit design/customization screen?

All I wanted was like a preview of the end result, play around with the design to see if there is any amazing end result. And ofc if I really liked how it looked I would put my farmed money into my guild, leveling it and getting the patterns needed and materials.

But so far haven`t been able to figure out how it works. D:

Thanks

2 hours ago, JayMagic said:

Question:  Can you explain in DETAIL how do I participate in the Grand Harvest Square festival?? thank you.

It only happen on Channel 1-5, I think they should spread it out to all channels, get pretty laggy since everyone bunch up on 5 damn channel.

20 minutes ago, Septy said:

Hello,

Could you explain how guild outfit works?

My char is guild leader and my guild is level 1. Does my guild need to be level 5 to be able to enter the guild outfit design/customization screen?

All I wanted was like a preview of the end result, play around with the design to see if there is any amazing end result. And ofc if I really liked how it looked I would put my farmed money into my guild, leveling it and getting the patterns needed and materials.

But so far haven`t been able to figure out how it works. D:

Thanks

I believe you gotta level up your Clan first in order to craft them, gain new feature and ability as you rank up.

• Liinxy locked this topic
  • Hime unpinned this topic

Archived