2.0 Silverfrost Mountains - 3/24 Livestream Questions

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone!

Now that Silverfrost Mountains has been unleashed this week, Jonathan Lien (Babbletr0n) and Bethany Stout (Me, Rukkirii!) will enter the new Expert dungeons, Chuanka Frost Cavern, The Shrieking Caverns, Ogong's Folly, and Talus Dungeon, alongside players within the Dungeon Lobby in tomorrow’s Silverfrost Mountains livestream at 10am PDT.

While we showcase these new dungeons, we would love to answer your Silverfrost Mountains questions. We specifically ask for questions and feedback related to the 2.0 Silverfrost Mountains update to be posted in this thread.

When submitting your question, we ask that you follow these steps:

• Please post your question(s) as a reply to this thread
  • Please post only one question per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
  • Please limit posts to your question(s) only and do not use this thread for discussion
  • If another player already asked a question you had in mind, simply click the green upvote "↑”  button instead of re-posting the question

Stay tuned to watch the stream live on Twitch tomorrow, March 24 at 10AM PDT. 

So if I get a reply to a question, I can post another question?

Okay.

Question 1) When will the Achievement Vendor appear back in the game?

----

If I can ask more than one question.. here are a couple of others I'd like to ask.

Question 2) Will we have more ways to get fabrics in the future? And have cash shop items drop more fabrics? For their prices I do not believe it is worth it.

Question 3) Will we be able to have another outfit coupon if not the current one to be able to transfer outfits between accounts which are from dungeons? Or just have it cost double tickets or something? 

Question 4) There is a questionaire about "Housing, Pets, Wings, Mounts", are all of these features being looked into by your team?

Question 5) More cash shop outfits, when? Will we see more than 2 on Friday?

Question 6) Will we get more inventory space at all any time soon? I have opened up all of my inventory and all of the vault (both parts of it) and I am still running out of room.

Question 7) Will we ever get more sprint time? Could it be a rank 10 perk, maybe?

Question 8) Did Skyfarm release in this update?

Question 9) Do the items in BSH6, POH6 and LAB6 drop as often as they did in their respective 4man dungeons? More drops in 6man, which is why I am curious.

Question 10) If we request, and keep requesting: Will we get more dailies to do each day? I honestly feel 40 isn't enough.

Bonus Question: How are you finding the patch and the feedback yourselves? Are you finding it more positive or negative?

I'd also like to thank you for asking for the forums input. I may not be able to be around tomorrow for the livestream, so I am happy to know this information and be able to input questions here in advance. Hopefully nothing duplicate gets asked.. along with people complaining about bots. :D

Second question but the last : Is the option to choose Between Oathbreaker and Siren Evolution path temporary or permanent to the game ?

PS : Will you gather answers in one thread in case we miss the stream ?

26 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Whens the next update planned?

You'll find out 2 days before.

:P

Adding in another question, so this post isn't incorrect: Will we see any new weapon skins added to the Hongmoon Store  at all?

Q1: Will we ever get Yu Chun's haircut? (The Guard Captain npc) I'd pay a lot more than what the current haircut is worth in ncstore ! 

Other than the  bad voice acting you guys did in this patch. Loving the new update :)

I actually enjoy the new quest line a lot more than i did in 1-45.

Thank you ! 

39 minutes ago, Kitah said:

You'll find out 2 days before.

:P

Adding in another question, so this post isn't incorrect: Will we see any new weapon skins added to the Hongmoon Store  at all?

ERm my post isnt incorrect its asking a question unless ur talking about your own then ill add one too: When will we be getting legendary skills?

Will there be a Race Change Voucher?

What are the cost differences (gold and materials) between going siren>pirate as opposed to siren>oathbreaker and from profane>oathbreaker?

What is the difference between Hongmoon Level Hot Dragon Soup and Traditional Hongmoon Dragon Soup?

Salvageable Outfits?

Here's a question I've been trying to get some attention on since launch.

According to this page https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207420056-Why-Can-t-I-Send-Mail-To-Other-Players-

F2P players who have not charged NCoin are supposed to be able to send inter-account mail between their alts. We cannot and with the implementation of the Costume Transfer Stamps it has made this discrepancy even more of a glaring issue. It has been multiple months and several major game patches and this has not been addressed in any substantial way. It is not even listed in the "Known Issues" thread!

What are your plans to fix this feature in a timely manner and when can we expect an update?

Are NCWest and the developers looking into balancing the factions more? As it is, on Jiwan, Ceruleans overpower Crimsons in numbers by a lot. I've heard that the other servers have similar problems.

Many of the story events in Silverfrost (where NPCs talk and display their messages in chat, rather than through a cutscene) have incorrect timing. For example, NPCs talk over other NPCs without letting them finish their VO, or there are long pauses of nothing between each person in the conversation, which feels very unnatural. Will these be fixed in an upcoming patch?

Edit: Well, I tried putting my question in separate posts but it auto-merged them.

With the new faction zone it became more important for factions to work together - Are there any plans to implement the ability of forming alliances within the factions, making it easier for guilds to coordinate and communicate in order to work together more efficiently?

Probably no one care about this but seem like the story is stuck on Chapter 33, so the question; when will the final chapter of the main story be done/translated for release?

And what can we expect when the story is over?

2 hours ago, Aevri said:

Probably no one care about this but seem like the story is stuck on Chapter 33, so the question; when will the final chapter of the main story be done/translated for release?

And what can we expect when the story is over?

until game receive its patches and updates story will never ends. 

Archived