WILL WE GET THIS???

Leeboi26

1 hour ago, Yamyatos said:

Why would we not get this?

Basically we will get everything the other versions got with the exception of cashshop and so on.

so your saying we will be able to trade legendary weapons?

3 minutes ago, Kichi said:

we will. not sure all or some purple/gold wep will be able to seal and sell

3 minutes ago, Kichi said:

we will. not sure all or some purple/gold wep will be able to seal and sell

the day that i see that is the day the game becomes oficially p2w

1 hour ago, stevow1 said:

the day that i see that is the day the game becomes oficially p2w

Well depends on the definition of pay to win. It doesnt bring you any advantage in arena. It makes you progress faster for immense amounts of real money.. who cares if they keep the servers running. I dont really think that a person who has the best weapon in the game is winning over me in a dungeon run^^

I cant talk to much about other versions and their features, but NCSoft officially stated in one of their streams that "If other versions have something, chances are that we will have it. The only exception is the business model and similar stuff which is completely custom to each version" - or something similar. 

They also said they dont want to make the game p2w. They didnt introduce legendary weapons this patch, even tho they should drop in naryu labyrinth. Their reason was that they'd have to introduce pay to win elements in order to upgrade the weapon.

Well the above are the fact.. do with them what you want :)

Oh, but i dont really think that they would consider buying legendary weapons with gold off of other players is pay to win. Since right now you can just buy the hong moon skill books with gold off of other players. Everything that can be bought normally can basically be bought with real money since you can transfer real money to gold - but seriously? The rates are so low, i'd rather use the system backwards to earn hcoin than spending real money to get gold. Just my opinion tho - if people want to pay 200€ for a skill or even way more, then so it be. They are a minority, and they are the ones keeping the servers running.

11 minutes ago, Fuz said:

Hope it doesn't cost as much as the current clan outfit... that is absolutely insane.

Sorry to crush your hope but the faction outfit from clan craft is cheap compared to custom guild outfits.

10 minutes ago, Slyce said:

Sorry to crush your hope but the faction outfit from clan craft is cheap compared to custom guild outfits.

I hope they'll tweak that for the western audience... it's absolutely unreasonable.

We're still missing PVP weapons. So as much as I'd love to see that in the game. No, it ain't happening. Until I see NCsoft make the Scorpion weapon available for evolution, then I will believe that this is a possibility.  

1 hour ago, Fuz said:

I hope they'll tweak that for the western audience... it's absolutely unreasonable.

they wont tweak it cuz you are meant to grind the materials with your entire clan, at least 24 people+. 

as for legend weapon, it will drop in instances AND those who get the drop will be able to sell them. good profit for dungeon grinders like me. 

Archived