Costumes to Look Forward To

Emya

They talked about it recently.  In order to get those, they would have to get a Hello Kitty license.  Right now it doesn't sound like it's in the plans, but maybe they'll go for it if the demand is high enough.

2 minutes ago, Elurra said:

They talked about it recently.  In order to get those, they would have to get a Hello Kitty license.  Right now it doesn't sound like it's in the plans, but maybe they'll go for it if the demand is high enough.

Demand +1

This is one of many costumes from a Hello Kitty event.  It's unclear if we will get any of them in NA/EU because no one seems to know if NC's license with the Hello Kitty franchise extends to other regions.  Even if it does, the costumes would likely still be connected to the event in some way and we've no way of knowing if NC will ever run it again.

1 hour ago, TigerKFM said:

Bladesoul_21.jpg

I'm just waiting for the Black Army outfit...

Me too. It's my most favorite costume in the game for Gon and was available since the very beginning in Korea. I don't understand why we don't have access to it yet, even in the store. It's killing me x.x

we arent gonna have it, its for asia only, if we could be independent and get our own ipdates then yeah, but we follow asia, and asia loves hello kitty. so we wil nt be getting hello kitty, or hello kitty cat costume

1 hour ago, Profyrion said:

This is one of many costumes from a Hello Kitty event.  It's unclear if we will get any of them in NA/EU because no one seems to know if NC's license with the Hello Kitty franchise extends to other regions.  Even if it does, the costumes would likely still be connected to the event in some way and we've no way of knowing if NC will ever run it again.

They said in the recent livestream that it doesn't extend here.

-1 it simply doesn't fit within the BnS world. There are more that don't fit (like the back to school outfit) so i'm in general against these kinds of outfits. Not talking about immersion though, since fighting in a stripper outfit on high heels is not really immersive aswell. Still femme fatal makes allot more sense then some sugercone outfit.

3 hours ago, Elurra said:

They said in the recent livestream that it doesn't extend here.

It wasn't that long ago that B&S wasn't available here, either.   This game appeals to a lot of players who are into Asian fluff like that, so you never know.

Archived