Lets have a vote on removing gameguard

Phorni

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

No thank you, the less cheaters we have, the better.

U mean the less people in game? XD 

I only started this topic because there's like 100posts within the space of 20 minutes before I made this topic about people crashing with gameguard hahaha 

3 minutes ago, Shukran said:

remove gameguard

bot comes

huehue bots are ruining game

gameguard implemtned

no more bots

huehue remove gameguard

repeat

You must be new here, because there are already bots in the game. Gameguard doesn't do a damn thing to stop them.

12 minutes ago, DarkArekkusu said:

You must be new here, because there are already bots in the game. Gameguard doesn't do a damn thing to stop them.

i dont know but

in windrest

chat region and chat faction

after patch i see NO spammer .

about botter, i cannot be sure abouit it

1 hour ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Nothing wrong with gameguard, it's there to protect you.

Protect us for playing :D

All fine with that shitty gameguard thing, but it have been like 6 hours trying to get to the game and still nothing. Finally I got an entire day to play and I find this little cute surprise...

24 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i dont know but

in windrest

chat region and chat faction

after patch i see NO spammer .

about botter, i cannot be sure abouit it

Really? Because not even an hour ago, I saw a full screen of spam messages in faction/region chat.

Just now, DarkArekkusu said:

Really? Because not even an hour ago, I saw a full screen of spam messages in faction/region chat.

saw my first 5mins ago. they are evolving slowly it seems.

just one reported anyway.

I don't know if removing game guard will solve all the issues, but then optimize ur game to run on a potato, instead of needing to buy a new PC ONLY to play Blade and Soul. I enter a Dungeon after the update my FPS drops to 5. Areas where I used to have 60 FPS now dropped to 40. Stutters, and lag everywhere. I move to another place on the map, fps drops to 5-4 and have to wait 1 minute for it to stabilize again. And once again boss fights, pvp became unplayable. So what do you want me to do in this game? Sit afk in front of a Merchant? Cause that's pretty much all I can do for now -_-

So in all fairness, I couldn't give a lesser of a damn about botters, and cheaters, if I can play at least, or see no botters and cheaters, and I can't play either. So thank you for your "clean" server.

Oh, and yes, this is my first post on this forum.

4 minutes ago, Kitah said:

People cry about bots being in the game, so they put game guard up.

People cry about game guard.

Please people make up your mind. 

Instead of having a game guard thingamajig that can be bypassed anyways obviously that drags your CPU and whatnot since the game is badly optimized as it is, why not make it server side, so it eats up their cpu and filter them bot messages/actions out. For example a long message that contains www sitename com and a bunch of emoticons is 100% a spam bot. I am pretty sure there is a pattern to Arena bots too so it ain't hard to filter them out. But no, they have to install even more crap on my PC that has the potential to get me banned for absolutely no reason, but not the ones that are actually botting.... all that meanwhile rendering my game almost unplayable. Almost cause I had no issue with a 2 man party, but anything above that ... well 20-15-5 FPS

Archived