what is minimum required gears to enter bsh 4man heroic dungeon?

apilado

i always get left out by parties whenever i enter to f8 cross dungeon. i guess they're are too picky with my equipment?

i have awakened siren .. 375 attack , 49% crit, infernal accesories, pirate belt,bracelet and 29.5khp are  my gears aren't enough??

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

360 attack is enough, just act with brain and know all the mechanics.

the most just entering there even with 400+ attack but useless like 300 attack, no brain requered in order buy gold/sell ncoins..

If I saw you in a group, I'd leave just because you still have Infernal accessories, especially in 4man BSH.

But personally I also never enter in 4man BSH unless the other 3 people have at least 400 Attack Power.

I also see MENT is still talking about people buying currency to get better gear again *sigh* scrubs will still be scrubs!

Honestly i think minimum requirements for 4 man should be 360+ AP atleast 45%+ crit chance. and thats honestly base minimum for my groups. I do ask that you know the mechanics from 24/6 man before you enter as much as i liek to carry it would happen in 4 man since each person has to contribute to get it done right.

yes i pretty know the mechanics.. but these people are full of discrimination and too picky with gears..

its like.... when i entered the cross sever they instantly leave in just couple of sec without looking their teams real gameplay. 

5 minutes ago, apilado said:

yes i pretty know the mechanics.. but these people are full of discrimination and too picky with gears..

its like.... when i entered the cross sever they instantly leave in just couple of sec without looking their teams real gameplay. 

you will see this in any game and i feel this is what Elitism really is and its a cancer. But the only way to combat this is to go with friends and clan mates.

Your gears are fine, but people only trust gears. It's like having good gears shows you're a good player, and most people don't want to give a chance. Personally I run BSH4 as 3 (BM, AS, SU) and no one has 400+ AP, more like 380~390 AP and 45%~50% crit.

meanwhile in bsh party before entering the dungeon...

here comes the professionals... 

U7QlB1L.png

then they left again afterwards.. i think im hopeless to get inside the dungeon with the community like this

Yeah, not sure about all the elitest crap, though me and a clanmate of mine often 2 man the BSH 4 man instance, with summoner/assassin. I myself am aptly geared with about 440 attack power and my friend with about 350 attack. Sometimes we run into a bit of trouble here and there but we can clear the instance pretty well with just us 2. It is a LOT easier with 4 ppl as I ran through it also with two other newer clan members before as well. Long as ya know the mechanics, it should be fine.

1 hour ago, DoowieEU said:

If I saw you in a group, I'd leave just because you still have Infernal accessories, especially in 4man BSH.

But personally I also never enter in 4man BSH unless the other 3 people have at least 400 Attack Power.

I also see MENT is still talking about people buying currency to get better gear again *sigh* scrubs will still be scrubs!

People like you are the worst,iv done plenty of BSH 4 man runs with people on profaine gear and runs always went smoothly,fuk i even did it with people who had PvP soulshields and didn't have a problem. true those runs take a bit longer due to lower DPS but it's still very much doable and not hard at all just time consuming.

BSH 4 man is kinda easier then POH4 man, every boss in BSh 4 man is about strategy and not DPS even the last and main boss where you basically just DPS,with decent DPS at the end you will just have to evade his AOE spamm...

1st boss = just avoid poison and easy win

2nd boss = stack bleed on him and you can almost just stand there and auto attack him,the bleed will kill him if you stack enough. even if he enrages you just need to avoid AOe,but profaine gear is more then enough DPS to kill him in time as long as no1 dies.

3d boss aka sisters = if tanks don't die it's probably easiest boss in the game 1 holds aggro while other just pew pew pew.

4th boss or final boss,well i already explained that.

People should have learned already that this game PvE is mostly about strategy and learning boss rotations,probably with more content and new updates you will have to get better gear but that's just cause you cant run around with lvl 36-40 gear in lvl 50 content.

But for POH and BSH 4-6man profaine is more then enough if you just learn rotations.

Ofc better gear higher attack power will make runs a lot faster but im pretty sure people are leaving groups with profaine cause they think it cannot be done,which basically means if you have 390-400+ attack and you leave grp with profaine ppl in it,means you basically suck if you can't carry.

Yesterday i was doing BSH 4 mans.

I am summoner and I got matched up with 2 FMs and the 4th guy left.

Recruited new, the 4th guy left. Repeated this 3 times. With the guys leaving, also leaving the comment that they weren´t gonna carry an FM with 350 AP.

The fm with awaken infernal gears left, and we found another FM (with better AP) and BM who stayed. We did everything fine - and at mysterious man - 1 FM got dc - just before we were to start. So we figured we´d just finish it 3 people.

We did that fine - more importantly than gear is

1) You have a decent tank

2) Your party know when to iFrame, especially when you have party iFrames

3) Positioning, cc-control and aggro control.

Unless you're a mechanical genius , gear wise i would say awk siren accessories(must) and anything above true profane should be enough.
Noone cares about how good you're at dodging boss moves when u hit for half dmg other people does,that's the problem generally.

@Eladriel, it's just my preference on who I want to play with. I just don't like having to carry people and not of the bad players I've personally encountered and people who try and do into 4mans who are really undergeared and then wonder why they die within a second from being looked at.

9 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

Unless you're a mechanical genius , gear wise i would say awk siren accessories(must) and anything above true profane should be enough.
Noone cares about how good you're at dodging boss moves when u hit for half dmg other people does,that's the problem generally.

You´re totally wrong. This is the most important steps:

I know, this to be true - because I´ve twice broken my weapon during mysterious man - lowering my damage to complete BS and still finished it fine. Yesterday with only 3 ppl.

Kantis made a video of soloing mysterious man in BSH4man, so damagewise, you could do even with 2 ppl of 340 AP.

Its much more important that your party knows how to stay alive.

28 minutes ago, Victorion2 said:

You´re totally wrong. This is the most important steps:

Wanting all this means you're relying on your teammates to carry you,so what do you add for your teammates who does all this work?
Most people who think the way you do are mostly dead weights,not to be mean or anything.

If your going to rant about what i said ingame and take a screen shot of it, atleast take more then one screen shot of the whole conversation.

I was not telling you the person with 30k hp your cancer and that we don't need you.

I was telling the person being the elitist to not be cancer because 30k was plenty of hp if you have a brain.

20 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

Wanting all this means you're relying on your teammates to carry you,so what do you add for your teammates who does all this work?
Most people who think the way you do are mostly dead weights,not to be mean or anything.

Wrong again.

1) Any party needs a decent tank. Summoner can tank pretty well - but when the summoner tanks, there is the issue when taunt ends and 4 seconds before it can be recast. During those 4 seconds the boss needs to be CC´d. Depending on the boss, the summoner may or not be able to do the cc. Some bosses are much more resistant to cc than others.

2) Summoner has Party iFrame if seed shroud is specced correctly and timed correctly. This takes practice and experience - and only skilled summoners can pull this off consistantly. The issue again, is that the Party iFrame skill for summoner (like many others) has a long cooldown, and the boss AoE may hit in faster intervals than the cooldown.

3) This goes for all classes. I.e. Mysterious Man will during his last 20% HP start spamming AoE - if you know this AoE doesn´t like corners, you position yourself there - to save yourself and your party from worry. They can focus on DPS instead.

4) you´re welcome.

22 minutes ago, Victorion2 said:

Wrong again.

1) Any party needs a decent tank. Summoner can tank pretty well - but when the summoner tanks, there is the issue when taunt ends and 4 seconds before it can be recast. During those 4 seconds the boss needs to be CC´d. Depending on the boss, the summoner may or not be able to do the cc. Some bosses are much more resistant to cc than others.

2) Summoner has Party iFrame if seed shroud is specced correctly and timed correctly. This takes practice and experience - and only skilled summoners can pull this off consistantly. The issue again, is that the Party iFrame skill for summoner (like many others) has a long cooldown, and the boss AoE may hit in faster intervals than the cooldown.

3) This goes for all classes. I.e. Mysterious Man will during his last 20% HP start spamming AoE - if you know this AoE doesn´t like corners, you position yourself there - to save yourself and your party from worry. They can focus on DPS instead.

4) you´re welcome.

I would also like a world full of rainbows and ice cream trucks.
But it doesn't work like that in reality,only class with exception of not having to need those gear limits are summoners.
You can't expect every party to have a proper tank,if your team cant handle the situation when they get aggro,well that's something i'm not really used to see,and is quite sad.  
I don't care about someone with awk infernal accs and true profane weapon surviving through when they don't do anything else for the team,sorry.

With 28k HP you are a burden.

-Have a siren weapon at least and 1 accessories.
-Have either BSH(for DPS) s-s or an s-s that will give you HP(survivability) boost to avoid being a dead weight.
-Bring these: Moonwater Revival Charm, Soju and Kaoji.
-Know your role.
-Know the mechanics of the bosses.
-Know where to jump, glide and wall climb.
-If party line up lacks DPS, reparty. You will just trigger rage and that is a waste of time.
-If no one can hold tank, reparty.
-Practice 6man first.

2 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

I would also like a world full of rainbows and ice cream trucks.
But it doesn't work like that in reality,only class with exception of not having to need those gear limits are summoners.
And i don't know how you expect every party to have a proper tank,if your team cant handle the situation when they get aggro,well that's something i'm not really used to see in proper teams.

You´re just too inexperienced really.

The statements you make, are clearly based on prejudice and inexperience.

Some classes are more tankier than others. This being KFM and BM - while Sin is the most squishy, Destroyers doesn´t tank all bosses well - and FMs just kites the bosses around, making it difficult to get proper combos through.

Teamwork and experience is essence.

1 hour ago, Victorion2 said:

Yesterday i was doing BSH 4 mans.

I am summoner and I got matched up with 2 FMs and the 4th guy left.

Recruited new, the 4th guy left. Repeated this 3 times. With the guys leaving, also leaving the comment that they weren´t gonna carry an FM with 350 AP.

The fm with awaken infernal gears left, and we found another FM (with better AP) and BM who stayed. We did everything fine - and at mysterious man - 1 FM got dc - just before we were to start. So we figured we´d just finish it 3 people.

We did that fine - more importantly than gear is

I think I have a better line up. kudos to you.
3 People:
1 BM good dodging and can catch aggro when it matters.
1 Summoner DPS and off tank.
1 Summoner full DPS. All spec at crit and damage.

1st Run: at 400k HP of MM, Bm and 1 Smnr broke weapon. Rage @ 80k HP. Ran out of time.

2nd Run: Finished it in time.

I believe roles, positioning and communication are primary matters when doing this.
Survivability depends on team work.

Archived