what is minimum required gears to enter bsh 4man heroic dungeon?

apilado

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just face it, you're not going to be enough in some people's eyes. They see you as a burden with your nooby gear, and don't want to waste time trying to ride a bike 2 miles with a bum tire. That's their choice and you have to respect them for it.

When you're max geared, and the shoe is on the other foot, it's your decision now whether or not you wanna carry some un-prepared person. If you do carry them, and succeed, kudos to you. If you opt to find a new player with better stats to make the run easier/faster, nobody will judge you for it.

did BSH 4 man plenty of times with awakened siren and still infernal accessories and around 50% crit,  i have also seen people pirate weapon/ true siren accessories and still don't have a clue on thrasher, when he jumps up i still see people running around without a gun, also been in alot of groups were people wipe to Mane boss, long as you have ok gear and know the bosses and know how to dodge i would have people who know the bosses and how to iframe/stun rather than people who have full gear/payed for the gear and don't have a scoobie what to do

2 minutes ago, NinjaZombie said:

did BSH 4 man plenty of times with awakened siren and still infernal accessories and around 50% crit,  i have also seen people pirate weapon/ true siren accessories and still don't have a clue on thrasher, when he jumps up i still see people running around without a gun, also been in alot of groups were people wipe to Mane boss, long as you have ok gear and know the bosses and know how to dodge i would have people who know the bosses and how to iframe/stun rather than people who have full gear/payed for the gear and don't have a scoobie what to do

most of those guyz are gold buyer thats why they got good equips but sux at dungeons.. that is  why i immediately quit the party when players in thrasher  running around without a gun

Ok, me personally, I don't care if you have Profane weapon and Infernal accessories. Our group dps will suffer, but it's still doable. Fights will just take longer.

However, if you go to an end game 4 man raid like BSH4, you better have more than 29k hp. Before this content patch, and PoH was the hardest dungeon you could do, people were running 35k-40k hp PRE BHS PATCH.

If you go to BSH4, which is a step or two higher, and have less HP than what people had during the PoH stages of the game, I'm going to write you off as un-prepared. Are you even trying? Or do you just expect everyone else, who did their necessary pre-gearing already, to just carry you?

That's insulting.

Interesting. My Blade Master is Profane weapon / infernal acc and I've never once had a complaint. The trade-off is pretty much me having aggro on lock down and rarely messing up. The only time I've had issues with aggro is when there's a True Pirate assassin but when that happened, the guy was fine with aggro since it happened so often to him. Hell most of the time, people don't even mention my gear in a negative way (I've had suggestions but followed by compliments later) and people usually love having a boss sit in 1 spot while they just drop their damage on him.

But for my Warlock, that'll be a different story. Going to have her at least in True Siren weapon asap then start working on accessories. 

Interesting. My Blade Master is Profane weapon / infernal acc and I've never once had a complaint. The trade-off is pretty much me having aggro on lock down and rarely messing up. The only time I've had issues with aggro is when there's a True Pirate assassin but when that happened, the guy was fine with aggro since it happened so often to him. Hell most of the time, people don't even mention my gear in a negative way (I've had suggestions but followed by compliments later) and people usually love having a boss sit in 1 spot while they just drop their damage on him.

But for my Warlock, that'll be a different story. Going to have her at least in True Siren weapon asap then start working on accessories. 

Ive around 415AP ForceMaster. I  always set groups myself. And i always ask for 400+Ap Cuz u know 400+ ppls usually know tactics. Its not about elitism. I cant believe some randoms words just cuz they are sayin they are experienced. Wel this dungeon can be doable even with 300ap gear if u have friends who knows tactics.

Even 400+ ppls say "we dont have a summoner we will fail. We dont have tank we will fail" I can solo tank and deal with every single mechanics as force master. All u require is reacting boses mechanics with good connection speed.

And as tactic wise if u lack dps venom and even if u have gear mane is harder then 3rd and 4th boss. 3rd and 4th is just dps like in pvp arena. For mane i just stun 1st aoe group ice 2nd aoe Q  E to dodge his shits thats all.

Ive around 415AP ForceMaster. I  always set groups myself. And i always ask for 400+Ap Cuz u know 400+ ppls usually know tactics. Its not about elitism. I cant believe some randoms words just cuz they are sayin they are experienced. Wel this dungeon can be doable even with 300ap gear if u have friends who knows tactics.

Even 400+ ppls say "we dont have a summoner we will fail. We dont have tank we will fail" I can solo tank and deal with every single mechanics as force master. All u require is reacting boses mechanics with good connection speed.

And as tactic wise if u lack dps venom and even if u have gear mane is harder then 3rd and 4th boss. 3rd and 4th is just dps like in pvp arena. For mane i just stun 1st aoe group ice 2nd aoe Q  E to dodge his shits thats all.

1 hour ago, Jozerra said:

Oh yes,let's make a group all with 360 ap,take a year to defeat each boss and let them enrage due to low dps....

I've done it numerous times.

1 hour ago, Diebreath said:

Yep Bane is pretty much the only challenging part if you don't dps his fast enough. Still doable with 360 ap^^^

Archived