Every Class is "broken" stop complaining

Huan

Assasin:

Holy crap million stealth I can't see them noooooooooo 

Blew my tab he 100-0 me QQ

- how to counter: don't let them stealth?...

Blade Dancer:

TAB? WHAT? SPIN? RESIST EVERYTHING?

-please I swear you do have enough skills to either cheese them or have unblockable CCs to get over with. Furthermore they can only use tab 5 times if you stop giving them free chi

by hitting them or getting hit by their 1 which is easy to resist

Force master:

STOP FREEZING ME 

OMG infinite CC COMBO

-how to counter

...... don't let them

KFM:

I BLEW MY TAB HE 100-0 ME OMG

-how to counter

don't blow your tab...

Summoners:

OMG SO MUCH HEALZ

SCREW THE KAT

-how to coutner

1. kill the cat

or 

2. kill the summoner

or 

3. just hit and run(BEST WAY EVER)

Destroyer

wow smash deal 11k dmg crit hit...omg....

red spin op

-how to counter

1. don't get near them when they red spin

2. stop blowing your tab for wierd stuff

Blade Master:

how come they got million CCs with little cooldown and a burst? thats most balances BS ever

-how to counter

..........get good

seriously I can complain about every single class if you give me time. So stop complaining and my best advice I can give you:

stop blowing your tab for wierd stuff.. done

16 minutes ago, Mokate369 said:

And you are saying that like dont let assassin get stealth but you dont say how? So please stop free post.

While the OP post is kind of lazy and exxaggerated or not specific enough. The point he makes is good enough.

As for Assasins - damage over time is your friend.

Everytime an assasin takes damage, the stealth breaks. If you do x amount damage over 10 sec - his stealth will break continuously over 10 seconds, giving you plenty of time to get a few cc´s in there and do some damage. Assasins don´t have that many escapes.

3 hours ago, Victorion said:

Everytime an assasin takes damage, the stealth breaks. If you do x amount damage over 10 sec - his stealth will break continuously over 10 seconds, giving you plenty of time to get a few cc´s in there and do some damage. Assasins don´t have that many escapes.

This is false.  I put KFM bleed on Assassins all the time, and you can see the white numbers tick over their stealthed position.  They are not removed from stealth...  It's bleeding them, they're taking like 29-40 damage a tick, but they never get removed from stealth by this DoT...

Just now, PatchKid said:

This is false.  I put KFM bleed on Assassins all the time, and you can see the white numbers tick over their stealthed position.  They are not removed from stealth...  It's bleeding them, they're taking like 29-40 damage a tick, but they never get removed from stealth by this DoT...

Because your skill inflicts bleed - your skill doesn´t inflict the damage over time itself.

Your skill causes bleed, but once the bleed effect is applied, it will continue regardless of your character is dead or alive.

Where as my Doom´N´Bloom skill breaks stealth at every tick - but if I die, the skill stops doing damage as well.

Does it make sense?

17 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Because your skill inflicts bleed - your skill doesn´t inflict the damage over time itself.

You and I have a fundamental different definition for "damage over time".  To me, it's something that does damage over time.  Like a bleed, which deals damage... over time.  What the hell do you consider "damage over time"????

5 minutes ago, PatchKid said:

You and I have a fundamental different definition for "damage over time".  To me, it's something that does damage over time.  Like a bleed, which deals damage... over time.  What the hell do you consider "damage over time"????

You have a skill that does x amount dmg over time.

Or

You have a skill that inflicts a status effect. The status effect deals x amount of dmg over time.

One is directly inflicting dmg - other is indirectly.

Bleed functions differently, like Guiding Fist or whats it called. Stacks up to 5 times, at 20% each and bleed causes both dot and deep wound effect afaik.

Watch from 1:23;04 onward. Jaesung even says people should go for other classes other than BM since it is weak and not good until lv50.

http://www.twitch.tv/lsjjws3/v/48731892

it shows how broken summoner's heal are. yes KFM and Des will be fine and will be able to beat them sure. but classes like BM is like an impossible match against a good summoner.

18 second heal for their cat plus a 24 second heal from pet.

5 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Bleed functions differently, like Guiding Fist or whats it called. Stacks up to 5 times, at 20% each and bleed causes both dot and deep wound effect afaik.

So based on this statement - Bleeds are Damage over Time (causes both dot = damage over time).  This means DoT abilities do not bring assassins out of stealth consistently.  I don't think your "advice" is accurate and you should provide specific skill names that actually do remove stealth from assassins, as I have yet to see any damage over time bring them out of stealth.  That includes watching poison DoTs from other assassins tick on stealthed assassins in 3v3s, and it not remove stealth.

You can remove them from stealth if you can win the coin toss (50% evade in stealth) by using an AoE attack or CC when they are close enough.

11 minutes ago, PatchKid said:

So based on this statement - Bleeds are Damage over Time (causes both dot = damage over time).  This means DoT abilities do not bring assassins out of stealth consistently.  I don't think your "advice" is accurate and you should provide specific skill names that actually do remove stealth from assassins, as I have yet to see any damage over time bring them out of stealth.  That includes watching poison DoTs from other assassins tick on stealthed assassins in 3v3s, and it not remove stealth.

You can remove them from stealth if you can win the coin toss (50% evade in stealth) by using an AoE attack or CC when they are close enough.

No your just being stubborn and refusing to acknowledge that you already understand what he is saying. Status affects do not break stealth example bleeds, however skills that deal damage over time do, example doom and bloom and lightning rod.

23 minutes ago, animadp said:

No your just being stubborn and refusing to acknowledge that you already understand what he is saying. Status affects do not break stealth example bleeds, however skills that deal damage over time do, example doom and bloom and lightning rod.

I'm not being stubborn, I'm pointing out a flaw in the generic description.  You can't make blanket statements like:

4 hours ago, Victorion said:

As for Assasins - damage over time is your friend.

This gives most people the false impression that skills, which deal damage... over time (i.e. bleeds, poisons, and other various abilities that deal damage, multiple times, over a specified period of time or damage over time) without specifying actual abilities.  To me this is misinformation.  It creates the impression that something is broken.

The idea that a bleed is a status effect similar to how poison is a status effect makes little difference.  It's still doing damage.  Why doesn't that damage break stealth?  Explain how damage "ticking" from a status effect is somehow different from some other form of damage?  Does the bleed or poison status effect somehow negate the fact that a stealthed target is being damaged?  This makes no sense...

12 minutes ago, PatchKid said:

I'm not being stubborn, I'm pointing out a flaw in the generic description.  You can't make blanket statements like:

This gives most people the false impression that skills, which deal damage... over time (i.e. bleeds, poisons, and other various abilities that deal damage, multiple times, over a specified period of time or damage over time) without specifying actual abilities.  To me this is misinformation.  It creates the impression that something is broken.

The idea that a bleed is a status effect similar to how poison is a status effect makes little difference.  It's still doing damage.  Why doesn't that damage break stealth?  Explain how damage "ticking" from a status effect is somehow different from some other form of damage?  Does the bleed or poison status effect somehow negate the fact that a stealthed target is being damaged?  This makes no sense...

I get where you're coming from, DoTs is a blanket statement, and needs to be narrowed down into what actually works: DoT Abilities, which ARE fundamentally different from DoT Enfeeblements/Status Effects.

DoTs can be broken up in this game into the two categories I mentioned earlier

DoT Abilities : Doom n Gloom - Causes X damage over time.

DoT Enfeeblements/Status Effects : Soaring Falcon (I'm a BD) - Inflicts Bleed for 10 seconds causing X damage over time.

Both do damage over time, but behave completely different.

A Bleed / Poison will NOT break stealth, Summoners DoT Ability will.

6 hours ago, Huan said:

Blade Master:

how come they got million CCs with little cooldown and a burst? thats most balances BS ever

Lightning Retribution/Flock of Blades 60 seconds

Flicker 45 seconds

Lunar Slash 45 seconds

Five Point Strike 45 seconds

Second Wind 40 seconds

Rush 30 seconds

Shoulder Charge 24/36 seconds

Soaring Falcon 24 seconds

Take Flight 18/24 seconds

Anklebiter 18 seconds

Boot 9 seconds

6 hours ago, Huan said:

little cooldown

7 hours ago, Huan said:

Blade Master:

-how to counter

..........get good

because otherwise it would be the weakest class in pvp....oh wait.

3 hours ago, PatchKid said:

This gives most people the false impression that skills, which deal damage... over time (i.e. bleeds, poisons...

I'll stop you there... Your still missing the point bleeds and poisons are not abilities that do damage over time, they are status's applied by abilities. Then there are actual abilities that deal damage over time, they are not a status and do not apply a debuff to your tracking bar yet they still do their damage over time to you. I honestly don't see the confusion your having... It's really rather simple. I agree it's different from the format  we are a custom to in most games but it is easy to understand and simply laid out for you none the less.

...and to answer your second question. Yes the fact that is a status effect does matter because that is the way it is programmed to work. It's not broke, we weren't attempting to help you understand the difference with an attempt of arguing whether or not you fee like it's unfair that it's done the way it is. The importance is that there is an identifiable difference between the two types of damage over time that I haven't had a proplem identifying.

If you disagree with how devs haven't properly distinguished the two from one another then that is of course your opinion and I can see how some people might have an issue, hence why we tried to help pass the proper information to you. If you disagree that your bleed should be different from other abilities then you have downplayed the topic pretending to not understand why one worked and the other didn't and you just wanted to complain that they were different.

People say that every classes have their own nightmares. For example, Summoner is nightmare for Assassin (because of doom n gloom), but Assasin is nightmare for some other classes. In short, overpower or not, depends on which class you are and which class you fight with. Every classes have their own pros and cons. Just like I accept losing to Blade Dancer/ Destroyer, but I can win most of the rest. Stop complaining!

(I'm talking about 1vs1, not mention mass PvP. If mass PvP I guess Destroyer has great advantages.)

K, think it's understood by now that skills which directly deal damage over time will pull them out of stealth, and skills which create a debuff that deal damage over time will not. We all know OP's post is true, but vague. Further argument over it goes no where and does not change facts.

@Ghobe: OP saying BM has millions of cc with little cd is an example of someone QQing about them. Probably someone who keeps getting parried. Hence the "get gud" response.

6 hours ago, TakunDes said:

it shows how broken summoner's heal are. yes KFM and Des will be fine and will be able to beat them sure. but classes like BM is like an impossible match against a good summoner.

There's only one class "like BM," and it happens to be... BM. A real shocker there. For the other 3 classes (the ones not BM, KFM, Des, or another Sum), there's counter play arguably leaning in Sum's favor. Honestly, people are always accusing sum supporters of being summoners. I wonder how many of them are BM? Not supporting the match up since a good fight should always come down to skill over class choice, but it's still hypocrisy. (Not you, but people who say sum only support because it's their class.)

11 hours ago, Huan said:

Assasin:

Holy crap million stealth I can't see them noooooooooo 

Blew my tab he 100-0 me QQ

- how to counter: don't let them stealth?...

Oh god, you suck.

Sins totally do NOT have 10 sec stealth on X, can't counter incoming attack with 2 for instant stealth and can't stealth by simply SSing and dashing in quick succession before you realize what happened. Never had problem with maintaining stealth and stunlock.

Blade Dancer:

TAB? WHAT? SPIN? RESIST EVERYTHING?

-please I swear you do have enough skills to either cheese them or have unblockable CCs to get over with. Furthermore they can only use tab 5 times if you stop giving them free chi

by hitting them or getting hit by their 1 which is easy to resist

Yeah, they'll just spam TAB mindlessly until they ran out of chi. They won't throw Soaringg Falcon at you for 8 Chi, they won't grab you and put 50% hp DoT on you with focus regen, they won't use their Chi drain (6 focus) and will NOT stun you in ani cancel. They'll just spiiiin spiiiin spiiiiin spiiiin until they ran out and they totally won't try to use their 2 aerial combos that can't be avoided.

Force master:

STOP FREEZING ME 

OMG infinite CC COMBO

-how to counter

...... don't let them

Lol, if I meet paranoid BM (the only class that can "NOT LET ME") I just Snowball him, stun with Impact, double Aerial, put some DoTs, grab him again, throw with Inferno, then  just freeze and rinse and repeat. Aerial combo has 18 sec cooldown, lasts 10 seconds. Don't let us? LOOOOOL. Other classes I eat for breakfast. Well, maybe Scummoner can interrupt me.

KFM:

I BLEW MY TAB HE 100-0 ME OMG

-how to counter

don't blow your tab...

Now stfu and compare TAB's and KFM's stunlock combo cooldown. Or 50% double stun into air combo and TAB. Yeah, if you get Triple Kick'd (9 sec cooldown) you are *cricket*ed anyway, bad tip.

Summoners:

OMG SO MUCH HEALZ

SCREW THE KAT

-how to coutner

1. kill the cat

or 

2. kill the summoner

or 

3. just hit and run(BEST WAY EVER)

1. Summoner won't snare you and spam sunflower that takes 50% of your health AND goes through projectile immunity. And he will NOT use his Q.

2. Cat will be idle. You also won't be snared at all. You will just follow Scummoner and kill him ez pz, right? Cat totally won't sit on your face. It totally doesn't have 18 sec cooldown while trinkets to escape grab have 36. Nah, it does not.

3. Yeah, hit and run against ranged class. Dumb af. I sometimes get away with it as assassin. When I don't get randomly knocked down with their RMB and taken out of stealth by Doom'n'bloom. Lotus Escape doesn't deal with all of it.

Destroyer

wow smash deal 11k dmg crit hit...omg....

red spin op

-how to counter

1. don't get near them when they red spin

2. stop blowing your tab for wierd stuff

1. Yeah, right. No issues at plat to catch people. Just spiiiin, stun, Ram, SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN. They escaped? No biggie, Blitz, SPIIIIIIIIIIN. Oh, TAB? Pull, grab, smash, ani cancel. Oh? Your costless gap closers are back? Okay, Fury and

2. You either use it for ani cancel in Fury and get wrecked by red spin, or you use it for red spin and get easily ani canceled in Fury.

TAB is not an issue. What I can agree with is this "weird" stuff. Can y'all believe people still blow their TAB ON GRAB? XDDD

Blade Master:

-how to counter

..........get good

With HM skillpoints and soooo much points to spend BMs are hella OP. If they catch you on their TAB after aerial, you are done. You can afk. Can't complain, I get 30 soulstones a day because BM got so easy. And it used to be sooooo bad lol

Archived